D Vs Legendz - Unplanned PKRI

Darkrai

This isin't Dragonwood, half the people there aren't even DW. I decided to look through the wilderness with a few others, nothing to do with DW :mellow:. Found LGZ at Bounty Hunter and we had a 30 minute fight, didn't need to be posted but the threats given yesterday initiated this post.

Basically you're saying you posted a fake victory topic just to mock Lengedz?

I like mature people :wall:

Titans Revolution

trjccc1.png

This isin't Dragonwood, half the people there aren't even DW. I decided to look through the wilderness with a few others, nothing to do with DW :mellow:. Found LGZ at Bounty Hunter and we had a 30 minute fight, didn't need to be posted but the threats given yesterday initiated this post.

he never said its fake, l2read

It was a group of people that fought Legendz, we named ourselves D for Darkrai. Not an official clan/team, all I'm saying is Dragonwood wasn't involved. (Possibly just 2-3 DW members)

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Even with double the Opts as "D" Legendz just can't perform, They seem to think talking alot of crap will get them somewhere, Lol nah.

633956211400551745-obvioustrollisobvious.jpg

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

It seems a lot of people got frustrated towards LGZ during my absence, what's with all the mocking/flaming/complete disrespect, lost your maturity/honour or just go with the flow?

First of all if you tend to discuss/reply on what I'm about to say, please keep in mind to keep this topic as clean as possible, I'm not trying to start a flame war/rivalry or anything related to that, on the contrary; I'm trying to fix these exaggerated and irrelevant disputes between LGZ and DW; support to make this happen is appreciated.

Quoted from Darkrai;

It all started as an FA who is Ex-Legendz flaming Dragonwood, but now all your idiot clan can do is flame us.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know it was only fruitloops56 (FA of LGZ back then) who flamed DW, he's in BK for several months now and I didn't see any beef with BK?

You rather started a rivalry with us because of one FA who flamed you, instead of contacting our officials to prevent further harassments... (If every country in the world would use the same strategy...)

Yet you claim all the time that all we can do is flaming DW and their members, people are saying we need to back up our trash talk but seriously can YOU even back up that WE are the ones who're trash-talking 24/7?

If I search around on these forums I hardly can find any flames towards DW aside from the one of fruitloops56. While I can already write a book with all the flames/insults in your last "Clan Discussions" ' topic.

From what I've heard none of us actually threatened to DDOS but I do agree that getting threatened to get DDOS'd is inappropriate but to reassure you (like most people thought) nobody in LGZ have the will nor ability to DDOS any of you...

Anyway by saying you flamed or threatened to DDOS or who said both or who said this/that first, that are just details that won't get us any further now, I'd rather negotiate if DW officials are willing to do something about all this, together.

If you don't contact/advise us to do something about our faults/mistakes, then how can we improve or let alone prevent these situations?

Personally I've never flamed/trolled anyone in DW nor a member of it and I still don't plan nor see the advantages of doing it.

I doubt this topic should remain open(/or even made in the first place) unless there will be actually some kill pictures uploaded, for those who forgot let me refresh your memory with some basic rules quoted from y_guy_4_life's wars & run-ins rules;

4.No pictures, no proof: Any fights posted must include the following in order to be accepted as legitimate (exception for TWR fights, see "Posting Results"):

For pvp fights, at least 2 kill pictures are required.

Also, Darkrai himself stated that D isn't a clan neither a team so why would you even bother/have the right to post in a CLANS section when only the victorious clan/team have the right to do so? And as far as I know the third party rule is only on Zybez (where a lot of other people don't even see the point of posting this topic).

Lovelost Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

Sfa05, on 05 August 2010 - 04:34 PM, said:

This isn't Dragonwood btw, just some of our members that saw Legendz were out and after calling us dead they decided to take it into their own hands.

The only Dragonwood members that can call a PK trip are Red Fat1 and myself. And Red fat was asleep and I wasn't there. So if Legendz want to troll Dwood you have another thing coming. Good luck in your short future Legendz.

If it makes you feel better basically everyone else is trolling you. Not just legendz :|

Forgive me for bringing this material up from Zybez but if even Lovelost (someone who's normally in the front row to troll LGZ) defends LGZ, it rather shows how ridiculous this whole rivalry is.

I can't expect you guys to start with a clean sheet with LGZ and I doubt you'd plan to do so but for the sake of the clan world and these forums and for your own self -esteem I'd appreciate it if you'd rather contact officials first and try to talk it out/look for a solution instead of making so much propaganda and mockery.

And something which I always keep in mind and that more people should do; if you want to troll/flame a clan because of one annoying disrespectfull person think about the other people, whether it are friends or random people from that clan who put their time and effort to do the best for everyone, the people who respect you, the innocent people who shouldn't deserve all those fingers pointed in their way because of that one guy...

We are aware of the fact that people link LGZ with winning wars by relying on their numbers (which we did sometimes in the past) yet we do aim for to get rid of that image, we do aim to get rid of the image of being a CWA clan but how are we supposed to do something about it if we're not given the chance, by constantly getting flamed/spyed/crashed/put in a bad daylight. (This isn't completely meant to DW, this sentence was meant in general since there are more persons/clans hatin'.)

How are we supposed to change if we're not given the opportunity which we deserve with all the things we've been trough?

I really hope we can talk this out or at least clear up that it's not our intention to be the things some of you think we are...

Other than that it seems you guys had fun. :thumbup:

- Pieter

P.S.: Once again this post isn't meant to be offensive to anyone or any clan, I'm only trying to clean this up and for the clan world/this community's sake I pray we can bury all the flames/rivalries and bring back the respect every hard working clan deserves, the respect I've always shown towards anyone, the respect that rather should be present instead of hate in this community/forum...

EDIT:

Wow. What has happened to the tip.it clan community? I have read 5 clan war recaps so far and every one of them has been consumed by trolls, flammers, and over all jerks. Where did the respect that tip.it used to demand go?

That (^) 's what I'm talking about...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

If only your clan was like you Pieter it will actually have some respect. Might want to talk to Karma4life btw for threatening DW to ddos them.

You just dont know Legendz very well.. You assume things because of what others say, perhaps if you knew what ACTUALLY happened, maybe then everyone will stop taking sides, pieter said it, I'll say it again, NO PIC NO PROOF, no reason for you to troll Legendz, your making yourself look bad, this topic is just a huge flamebait towards Legendz.

Perhaps if you told our leads, this would've all been sorted.

If 1 member does something wrong, don't hate the whole clan. We actually have nothing against you, but clearly you have something against us.. Send us names / pictures of who threatened to DDOS you, it's as if you exaggerated everything to something huge, making up as if LGZ flame you etc.

And for people who are posting, at least think, you haven't seen any pictures, so what makes you think we would want to DDOS Dw, with no particular reason?

Pieter said everything that needed to be said, missed you pie <3:

Tbh, this had no reason to be posted in the first place.Huge Immaturity IMO.

Last week? This was about 3 weeks ago. All of this is outdated, and most of it is blown out of proportion. The public image of our clan has been misshapen with all this baiting/trolling. Stop calling this a pkri, we were only out for a fun trip when you decided to spy and try to crash us in the worlds we hopped to. Your pathetic attempt at trying to symbol this as something is very silly. Do yourself a favour and lay off our clan. You don't need to be concerned with our progress, and make these useless posts, as it invites the SAME trolls from the SAME clans that clearly have something againsts us. Find something more valuable to be concerned about; its just a game, stop spreading hype.

Edit: As for what you're saying about us trying to ddoss you, that sounds like the biggest bs. We are not a ddossing clan, we don't make third-party postings and we don't do whatever you've accused us of. You've spread lies about our members, wrongly accused them, and its silly. We are innocent, so get the hell off our backs. PLEASE, and THANK YOU.

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member

Last week? This was about 3 weeks ago. All of this is outdated, and most of it is blown out of proportion. The public image of our clan has been misshapen with all this baiting/trolling. Stop calling this a pkri, we were only out for a fun trip when you decided to spy and try to crash us in the worlds we hopped to. Your pathetic attempt at trying to symbol this as something is very silly. Do yourself a favour and lay off our clan. You don't need to be concerned with our progress, and make these useless posts, as it invites the SAME trolls from the SAME clans that clearly have something againsts us. Find something more valuable to be concerned about; its just a game, stop spreading hype.

Edit: As for what you're saying about us trying to ddoss you, that sounds like the biggest bs. We are not a ddossing clan, we don't make third-party postings and we don't do whatever you've accused us of. You've spread lies about our members, wrongly accused them, and its silly. We are innocent, so get the hell off our backs. PLEASE, and THANK YOU.

Lol why you mad though? Inhale in and out bro, I can imagine your red face irl, you must be steaming up.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Lol why you mad though? Inhale in and out bro, I can imagine your red face irl, you must be steaming up.

It'll take alot more than that for me to loose my cool. I'm just pointing out the lies and wrong accusations. Like I said, the public image of our clan has been misshapen with all this baiting/trolling. Would you like people to think differently of your clan because someone spread false rumour?

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member

[21:20] <Darkrai> Hmm?

[21:20] <Ninane> When did this fight you post take place?

[21:20] <Darkrai> A week or two ago

Because of this, there is no way for me to confirm nor deny a fight took place. Furthermore, this topic itself does not adhere to our rules for posting fights. Worse still, it seems what was by the own Topic Creator's admission a fun pk with friends is really posted as only an effort to troll another clan, which is unacceptable.

Claims of DDoSing or other out-game activities such as prank calling and so on are serious. They are harassment. Not only does Tip.it deal strictly with those who threaten to DDoS on our boards, so do we deal harshly with those who throw around these serious matters to cause trouble. I advise Darkrai and whatever clan or team this threat was delivered to to contact that clan's leadership. Speak with them. This is not the way to go around resolving these things.

I will go through this thread and split off individual troll posts as soon as possible. This thread will remained locked. If you disagree with this decision, I encourage you to pm Das, one of the Clan Admins.

hzvjpwS.gif