D Vs Legendz - Unplanned PKRI

Darkrai

D Starting: ~15 Opts

Lgz Starting: 15-20 in CC

D Ending: 30 Options

Lgz Ending: Ended

Just a few friends PK'ing with the initials D to find Lgz. No point posting it but Lgz promising that to DdoS DW's TS and telling DW members to die IRL isn't helping :$ . This happened a week ago, just that they started all this crap again today.

This isin't Dragonwood, half the people there aren't even DW. I decided to look through the wilderness with a few others, nothing to do with DW :mellow:. Found LGZ at Bounty Hunter and we had a 30 minute fight, didn't need to be posted but the threats given yesterday initiated this post.

Getting kill pics uploaded.

Pictures (Must have at least ONE picture):

100722122258.png

100722122436.png

100722122524.png

100722122624.png

100722122931.png

100722124941.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Good job D

Full name plawks? or is it Dragonwood

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

D = Team Darkrai.

And your welcome for telling you that LGZ was pking Darkrai.

Gf Lgz. 0 Deaths (Cuz your pile is so [cabbage]), 1 kill, 0 assists.

Recruit me pl0x?

Well done :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Like how DW just keep making troll and flame baits to LGZ, We dont care Tbh. Your trying to embarrass us when we cant be embarrassed Lol

An attitude like that wont you a war nor respect from us, Which shows DW's true color, instead of coming to the leader, co-lead, or anyone high ranked you just make spam topics on forums to prove what? You pvp?

I didn't see any kills by so there you go

When you wanted to talk mature about this come see me, till then enjoy your one sided troll fest =)

Have a good day

MattyLock

LGZ Warlord

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like how DW just keep making troll and flame baits to LGZ, We dont care Tbh. Your trying to embarrass us when we cant be embarrassed Lol

An attitude like that wont you a war nor respect from us, Which shows DW's true color, instead of coming to the leader, co-lead, or anyone high ranked you just make spam topics on forums to prove what? You pvp?

When you wanted to talk mature about this come see me, till then enjoy your one sided troll fest =)

Have a good day

MattyLock

LGZ Warlord

it may not be you but if certain people in your clan flame DW with threats, expect them to try and get back at you...

oversized.jpg

Have a good day

MattyLock

LGZ Warlord

You Dumb? First of All Ur the one who started troll and flame baits, second they have come to ur ranks b4 and it started to happen again as i recall. Third "your trying to embarrass us when we cant be embarrased lol" I loved Ur HEalthy Mass of 15.

Have a good day

MattyLock

LGZ Warlord

You Dumb? First of All Ur the one who started troll and flame baits, second they have come to ur ranks b4 and it started to happen again as i recall. Third "your trying to embarrass us when we cant be embarrased lol" I loved Ur HEalthy Mass of 15.

Have you even read the topic title?

Unplanned PKRI

Massing 20 aint so bad on a weekday night .

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

This isin't Dragonwood, half the people there aren't even DW. I decided to look through the wilderness with a few others, nothing to do with DW :mellow:. Found LGZ at Bounty Hunter and we had a 30 minute fight, didn't need to be posted but the threats given yesterday initiated this post.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png