Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering

Iconic

Ico, you are a highly trained agent being sent though the stargate to explore the galaxy...on your own...One assumes you could take down a couple of humans in a room, with the element of suprise.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course you can do it with a pistol in goldeneye, because in every game ive played, your charecter can basically become a god. either due to skill, hacking, or the actual gameplay, you can jsut become so good at the game thats nigh on impossible to lose. so.. yeah, you could, theoretically, kill an entire military base with a pistol in a game.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Remember I didn't know what you guys were actually on about and I imagined it was just something that happened when I disappeared for a while. So anyway yeah, you could probably kill everyone in the room, secure the doors, and then use the armory, which might leave quite a lot of the base unarmed. Then again with the knowledge that their commander and everyone is dead in the room, and the armory is probably an entire section not part of that room. You have either a choice, secure the armory, or secure the room you just murdered a bunch of people in. Either leads to a horrible death. Though if it's a nuclear base, you could go for option C and detonate it XD.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ico, you are a highly trained agent being sent though the stargate to explore the galaxy...on your own...One assumes you could take down a couple of humans in a room, with the element of suprise.

Actually you were supposed to be untrained, and killing a few guards with a good roll would be possible, but in no way could you gun your way through the SGC even with a 20 roll.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Icu, Archi and anyone who chose to inspect the area. There is nothing apart from some tankards, one has a bit of ale in.

Earthsage, you chose to inspect the castle, you enter and see the first room. There is two guards standing by the statue and it reads.

"All hail the muggle people"

26944786.png

[Falador tavern]

It would certainly be possible to gun down the commander. The great thing about modern weapons is that by a simple pull of the trigger, it kills someone.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Actually a lot of bullets are absorbed by the armor the commander is probably wearing at all times. Not only that, it would be stupid of the base to allow live ammunition near the commander, especially as the base seems to be a training base, which means most of ther arsenal is probably duds. The only people allowed would be the entrusted guards to the commander, as it would be also stupid to have NO GUNS near the commander, incase there is a real assassin.

Anywho, I go to Earth, do I have a weapon or anything?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Shooting the commander at point-blank? Besides, it was the situation where I had just gotten my weapon and was preparing to head out. Of course they would've allowed me to have a weapon.

Welcome to the regular world, Archi. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Actually a lot of bullets are absorbed by the armor the commander is probably wearing at all times. Not only that, it would be stupid of the base to allow live ammunition near the commander, especially as the base seems to be a training base, which means most of ther arsenal is probably duds. The only people allowed would be the entrusted guards to the commander, as it would be also stupid to have NO GUNS near the commander, incase there is a real assassin.

general-hammond.jpg

Unless he has an armoured plate in his head...he should be fairly killable.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

muggle? .... why does that name ring a bell?...anyways, i ask the guards if i may pass.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Why not just play it on RPtools? Or play Dnd? :P

The guards say that you can pass onto all the doors apart from the one on the far side of the room to the left and than catch Ross and chase after him, but not before he enters the room.

Ross - 1

Everyone else - 2

25041463.png

[Falador tavern]

Archi makes a point there. About the IRC, though this has to be done with posts for us to view the pics.

Anywho, Retech that means that there is everyone else near you, meaning, the original point, you can kill like two people and then get ganged.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I believe we were just an accidental distraction.

I tackle one guard to ensure that Ross has a fighting chance.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Archi makes a point there. About the IRC, though this has to be done with posts for us to view the pics.

Anywho, Retech that means that there is everyone else near you, meaning, the original point, you can kill like two people and then get ganged.

That is true, but I wasn't allowed to even kill the commander. I didn't really care that I died, as long as I shook up the base and get revenge on the commander. :)

i head into the left hand door to the righ of the statue.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

If he was of any real value, they wouldn't put him so close to where recruits with guns can be close to him. So they'd replace him in a flash.

It's a REALLY big shaft.