Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering

Iconic

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still any VALUED man, would not go near recruits with guns. It is so easy to get an enemy spy in the private ranks cause you only have to enlist. So if the general of the army when to see em off, and he got assassinated, that would cause a huge ruckus, so it is generally avoided by them not seeing them.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

archi, why are you notcaring your being attacked by a monkey??

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

SNAP ITS TAILS :twisted:

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Because Edel edited it in afterwards...which was one of the major things that ruins playing games for me.

Also that just about everything insta-attacks...which sucks.

Also that rewards are overpowered.

At Ico:

Also, Stargate Generals/Commanders do.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

aree you going to complain at everry game eveer made at the tavern? seriously! its getting horribly whiney.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Actually a lot of bullets are absorbed by the armor the commander is probably wearing at all times. Not only that, it would be stupid of the base to allow live ammunition near the commander, especially as the base seems to be a training base, which means most of ther arsenal is probably duds. The only people allowed would be the entrusted guards to the commander, as it would be also stupid to have NO GUNS near the commander, incase there is a real assassin.

The General (or in one case civilian) in charge of the SGC is not wearing any armour, however from his office he can lock down the facillity, he also has two guards there and two guards at every important door. Also all personell at the base are carrying at least a berretta with the exception of scientists, though at those situations zat'nik'tels are preffered (carried by all guards and off-world personell) due to them only stunning with the first shot. Under training (which is not done within or in proximity of the facillity) guns firing weak, stunning plasmic charges with the behaviour of bullets are used.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well then I admit I'm wrong in this case, and that SGC need to learn something about security.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

1. )Archi - I didn't edit, I just did your entire thing later.

You fall out of the tree, you seem ok and some a nest falls out, one egg is smashed by the monkey and it grabs another one.

2.) Earthsage, you walk through and find a long long ladder leading up.

3.) the rest of you, one guard gets rugby tackled and dies while the other one chases after Ross but can't find him.

39340193.png

[Falador tavern]

aree you going to complain at everry game eveer made at the tavern? seriously! its getting horribly whiney.

Probably.

I don't like playing games...Even the best games I have ever played tired me after a week.

Hence why I like to mod.

I didn't mean to kill him, but regardless, I seem to be weaponless so I take his clothes, dress in them, and his weapons.

I then proceed to chase after Ross.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Edel, I spent months looking through posts, memorising their content and responding...I know when something has been edited. Sufficing to say that Archi bleeds out and dies.

That picture of a monkey is just hilarious. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I always thought that having a map/pictures sorta killed a part of the aspect of Dungeoneering. It's more entertaining to have a session start and everyone spend the first few actions remembering where the hell they are. So I won't be playing this.

And Archi, if you'd rather mod games than play them, then go mod a game. Remake dungeoneering or something.

And for the record, I did as little railroading as I could with SoN. There was a plotline, I just let it sit there until you guys were going to get tired of running around NYC like lunatics.

a70c7.png

Lol, Retech - its more like a bear :P

80106337.png

Congratulations Icu, you gain items: Jockstrap, blue robe, sword, black boots.

Archi, you bleed out and die.

[Falador tavern]

*looks at picture* *looks at bump* Oooookay theeeeen.

I follow the guard to chase Ross into the other room.

It's a REALLY big shaft.