Foster123111

Envy vs Forsaken

Rules

[*]60 min pkri

[*]Melee/binds/range

[*]Spiders to east tree

[*]3 sniper cap

[*]Lower opts attack

So killa set up a fight with forsaken for the weekend, it was really early for us but we were eager to fight them so we went for it. We were expecting a clean fight as we fought forsaken in the past and they beat us in a matched, we knew they were good, and not to underestimate them. We were also told they were undefeated, and we love to be the clan to end streaks :wub:. We started off with 31 in ts, with people logging on right when we were at mossies and having to join in mid-fight. We stayed above 30 for the whole fight, and we started off shakily due to latecomers, but we gradually got into it and towards the end of the cap we were dominating them.

As we spammed times up and started to take ending, they hit our pile, so we let it go and still waited on them. Then they hit someone else, and it was clear they wanted to either drag this out longer than it was. So we hit them back and fought on for a while, and then we pmed their officials to sort out an official ending for 10 mins longer than the cap was. We met up and took ending, and had the better opts.

Forsaken can claim we "mass logged in" when watchers can confirm we didn't, and also claim it was US who extended the cap. Why would we when we had more opts at the end of the cap. But whatever lol, never knew much about y'all but had some respect, but never knew you're the type to drag out fights and make false accusation. Learn to take a loss, all winning streaks come to an end eventually.

Was fun, 2 kills 3 deaths fi leading.

Envy Starting : 75

Forsaken Starting : 75

Envy Ending : 84 (32 on ts)

aJ7sT.png

Forsaken Ending : 66

Pictures of the fight

yefwj.png

Qb21G.png

bBWro.png

E41xy.png

barenvymember.gif

110+ Runescape Clan

Council of Clan Envy || Member of Condemned Army

Looked like a pretty decent fight. Whether you mass logged in or not, continuing past the cap was a bad mistake on their part. Wonder if a rivalry will brew from this :o

Good job, Envy, those are some pretty nice spams in your pictures.

hzvjpwS.gif

Well done Envy :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looked like a pretty decent fight. Whether you mass logged in or not, continuing past the cap was a bad mistake on their part. Wonder if a rivalry will brew from this :o

Good job, Envy, those are some pretty nice spams in your pictures.

Ty :thumbsup:

they claimed we mass logged in cause about 1-2 people were returning and the other 2 were just logging in :mellow:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Congrats to both, Envy for winning and Forsaken for performing well.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"