The best way to make box macaroni and cheese.

tedbundty

I'm lazy as [bleep] and like how Kraft mac and cheese tastes anyways.

Actually this thread inspired me to go microwave some easy mac, I'm kind of hungry :).

A good homemade Mac n' Cheese will make even lazy men labor for its awesomeness. I weep for you that you have not shared this enlightenment!

Heh I've had homemade before but as a lazy college student I just don't want to make it :P.

According to the topic subtitle and OP, it takes 2 minutes longer to microwave it :unsure:

The original issue wasn't time so much as it was the stirring needed to keep them from sticking to the bottom. Which, in reality, doesn't need to happen often and is usually a sign that you REALLY overcooked the pasta.

Blech, overcooked pasta.

hzvjpwS.gif

Screw that microwavable stuff, making it from scratch is easy and tastes a load better.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Screw that microwavable stuff, making it from scratch is easy and tastes a load better.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I don't mind the Kraft stuff, but I would greatly prefer home-made. Of course, I would rather not have to make the home-made myself. I never have made it, either. I should one day.

As for the microwave method, I've been doing that for years. It takes a minute or 2 longer (7-8 on stove, 8-9 in microwave) but without having to heat up the water first, it more or less evens out.

According to the topic subtitle and OP, it takes 2 minutes longer to microwave it :unsure:

Well different brands of mac and cheese take different amounts of time. Just put it in for the same amount of time it says to boil the noodles in water.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

I don't mind the Kraft stuff, but I would greatly prefer home-made. Of course, I would rather not have to make the home-made myself. I never have made it, either. I should one day.

As for the microwave method, I've been doing that for years. It takes a minute or 2 longer (7-8 on stove, 8-9 in microwave) but without having to heat up the water first, it more or less evens out.

I know the best way to make homemade mac and cheese, too. Maybe I'll make another thread about that when I get back on sunday.

Edit: whoops I didn't mean to post twice. I'm used to another forum where it combines posts automatically if you post 2 in a row.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

I love Kraft mac and cheese. Its been months since I have gotten the stuff, but while it's easy to make it is incredibly hard to prefect. A true kraft masterpiece takes years to design and execute consistently. Microwaving is blasphemy; it kills noodle consistency.

I've never had boxed Mac and Cheese. Never had homemade either, for that matter. It's only at school or buffets that I do, and then it's kinda gross.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

3. Put lid on.

4. Microwave for 7-8 minutes.

Wouldn't this explode?

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours