Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

stonewall337
[ Display Name History ]

stonewall337

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,681 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Stonewall337
  • Clan:<Killing Time> of Dawnbringer

Has anyone been able to check out the champ Syndra? Seems average but might be pretty cool.

She's terrible.

Stonewall337.png

Drops

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts
  • RSN '07:Shruiken

Has anyone been able to check out the champ Syndra? Seems average but might be pretty cool.

She's terrible.

She's great if you can play her 100% to her potential. Otherwise she's garbage. They've already said they plan on buffing her. Meanwhile, Rengar is broken op atm.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Naive
[ Display Name History ]

Naive

Il Ganodermo

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Naive
  • RSN2:Sman25000
  • Clan:HYT
I played with a Rengar on team once.

He kept dying. And I was Garen.

How even

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.

351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN!QFC: 90-91-310-65710712

stonewall337
[ Display Name History ]

stonewall337

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,681 posts
  • RSN:Stonewall337
  • Clan:<Killing Time> of Dawnbringer

She's terrible.

She's great if you can play her 100% to her potential. Otherwise she's garbage. They've already said they plan on buffing her. Meanwhile, Rengar is broken op atm.

That's the problem. It's the draven problem. He's amazing DPS IF he isn't attacked or focused- but that doesn't happen in good games.

Also syndras AP ratios are rather poor IIRC.

Stonewall337.png

Drops

Andufus123
[ Display Name History ]

Andufus123

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Andufus

She's terrible.

She can pick up and throw Tibbers, though. That's worth the IP cost in itself, just for the reaction of the enemy Annie.

HappyNooblet
[ Display Name History ]

HappyNooblet

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • RSN:HappyNooblet
  • RSN '07:HappyNooblet
  • Clan:Primacy
She has strong cc and her burst after 6 is okay for single target damage, and pre 6 isnt that hard either, nice range harass and hit animation. She does a lot of other ap mid's jobs too, though damage is low. but the aoe stun is phenomenal, would be a great compliment to team fights. Although her mobility lacks, so positioning would be crucial. and her burst isnt that big, but sustainable. Reminds me of a watered down version of cassiopia/annia, and damage VER VER SIMILAR to orianna.
Command attack ~ Dark Sphere
Like ori's main source of harass, syndra does the same
Command Dissonance ~ Scatter the weak
Both are great, orianna has more utility and syndra has more kill potential.
Command Shockwave ~ Unleashed power
Now the ultimates are very different, syndra's has more of a damage dealer, and orianna's is somewhat of a damage dealer, and a displacement ability. Both syndra and orianna can make combinations with their skills along nicely with their ults.
To maximize orianna's damage, having great communication with a teammate could be devastating. Using orianna's ability "Command protect, and having them initiate with a gap closer, then using "command shockwave" and shortly after "Command dissonance" is a well known combo to use.
Unlike syndra, you dont have to have a teammate in order to deal heaps of damage, you just spam dark sphere and combo with force of will to increase the dps and shortly after use unleashed power then scatter the weak could mean the end for your enemy.
....TLDR
Syndra. Damage dealer, OK FOR AP MID. very much like orianna, orianna is a stronger champ utility wise as for syndra damage wise.

waAhvEI.png

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • RSN:AXVD

She can pick up and throw Tibbers, though. That's worth the IP cost in itself, just for the reaction of the enemy Annie.

omg, stop picking on Annie :<
  • Saradomin_Mage and HappyNooblet like this

Follow my road to IFB/5.4/MOA/True Trim - DAT BLOG

HappyNooblet
[ Display Name History ]

HappyNooblet

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 347 posts
Champion rotation season 2 week 48!
http://na.leagueofle...son-two-week-48

Alistar
Cho'Gath
Dr. Mundo
Janna
Katarina
Miss Fortune
Vayne
Skarner
Viktor
Ziggs

solo mid is gonna be a bit annoying this week.
Looking forward to seeing sick plays on Jpack's channel with all these good free champs this week.

waAhvEI.png

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
Haha I don't even bother to look at free week champ lists most of the time now, since I own most champs and have enough IP/RP to buy a bunch more.

All 3 of those AP champs are tricky to play though, so I'll look forward to easily beating new kat/ziggs/viktor players 8-)

And yay! My ranked 5's team reached gold elo, so I'll get my Victorious Janna skin on Nov. 6.

HappyNooblet
[ Display Name History ]

HappyNooblet

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 347 posts
just play a 5 stun team and say its k :>

waAhvEI.png

Naive
[ Display Name History ]

Naive

Il Ganodermo

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • RSN:Naive
  • RSN2:Sman25000
  • Clan:HYT
Posted Image
Mine is a mightier Garen

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.

351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN!QFC: 90-91-310-65710712

PurpleCrayon
[ Display Name History ]

PurpleCrayon

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 52 posts
Hiya

I started playing league of legends a month or so ago and quickly discovered that I loved playing as the support role. Maybe it's a girl thing?

The first champion I started with was Sona but quickly found playing her was a bit boring as you merely press buttons there was no skill shot or challenge to playing her so I was really happy to hear of the release of Nami.

So here is a video compilation I made with nami + Caitlyn combo bot lane . It's nothing amazing as I am both new to this game and was just a few days worth of games but I had lots of fun making it and finding suitable music to mix with the clips!

I hope you enjoy it.

-Miss Liddles / Lydia

DarkDude
[ Display Name History ]

DarkDude

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,232 posts
  • RSN:Dark Dude
Anyone else think the season 3 changes haven't been too great so far? As primarily a jungler the new jungle just seems kind of meh with still having to give up camps constantly, just seems a lot easier to fall behind as a jungler now than previously with no real benefit. That on top of everywhere being warded now just makes jungle a lot less fun to play and a whole lot less rewarding.

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts

Anyone else think the season 3 changes haven't been too great so far? As primarily a jungler the new jungle just seems kind of meh with still having to give up camps constantly, just seems a lot easier to fall behind as a jungler now than previously with no real benefit. That on top of everywhere being warded now just makes jungle a lot less fun to play and a whole lot less rewarding.

That and you are still the first guy everyone blames if something goes wrong.

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • RSN:AXVD
yeah dude top and bot both needed ganks like why weren't you at both lanes at the same time

Follow my road to IFB/5.4/MOA/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Guest_Rob_
[ Display Name History ]

Guest_Rob_
  • Guests
Just started playing this. I enjoy it so far; it's a good game!

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts
New ranked system for League of Legends has been released.

To people who play ranked, is it easier or harder to advance through the "tiers" compared to the ratings from before?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts

New ranked system for League of Legends has been released.

To people who play ranked, is it easier or harder to advance through the "tiers" compared to the ratings from before?

Looks like you get about the same LP as you would have gotten elo. But you now have immediate goals to strive for, getting into the next tier league, rather than broad tiers (gold/plat/diamond/etc). I like the change.

I'm first in my league atm haha. Only because no one else has played a ranked game yet.

Posted Image

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
I'm not sure how I feel about the concept of the best of 3/best of 5 promotion series. Seems like there could be a lot of frustration if you get unlucky and lose your series a few times in a row and have to keep starting over.

But I've only played a few games so far, so I don't have enough experience to give a proper opinion.

I'm also in Silver I 8-)
Although I was gold at the start of the preseason and dropped to silver before the new ranked system came out :(

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts
I started in silver 1, won 3 games in a row, got a paltry 26 points, lost the next game and was deducted 20 lp. I then lost 2 more games after that, putting me at 3 wins/3 losses in ranked, and I was demoted to silver 2, 50 points below where I started. I was pretty annoyed by that. But I've worked my way back up since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users