League of Legends

anScooter

Hero rotations are a thing of the past in HON.

You can play with all heroes all modes on your first game.

Is this with a brand new account that I register with no history? Or with one of those legacy accounts that were purchased before F2P?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand new.

You just get moved into the unverified pool for awhile which is mainly trolls and smurfs.

Oh and I think the most newest hero is early access ($$) only.

But right now its only prophet and he looks like shit which pretty much describes anything people label "support".

As for games modes, mid wars tends to have less asses than the other modes, but really that's not saying much.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Been playing with it all night on the pbe. His new dance is tier 1 for sure.

How do the upcoming buffs fare?

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Been playing with it all night on the pbe. His new dance is tier 1 for sure.

How do the upcoming buffs fare?

I'm not a chogath player so I couldn't really judge it. I'm more excited about the yorick nerf than anything else this patch. They're halving his omen of famines healing effect when it attacks minions.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I got matched up vs 2 pro players (Theoddone and Xpecial from TSM) in a normal game somehow. I laned vs Xpecial in mid... I got slaughtered. Got ganked by Theoddone to give up first blood, and it didn't get much better after that. I did manage to get a 1v1 kill in lane when he got overconfident... but that was my only kill of the game.

So yeah, it's almost like they do this for a living or something, whereas I hardly even play ranked. Was a pretty fun experience though.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it again and it's too grindy.

The hero prices are out the roof. 6,000 points to get a dude and you get like 100 a game... yuck. 60 games to try out a dude or wait till he comes around once every 3 months. I'm not spending $100 to find somebody decent and fill up that rune page with appropriate stuff.

FYI, HON is like 100% free too as in you can pick every hero. You only spend money if you want that one special skin or voice actor.

Just be prepared to mute everybody at the start of each game unless you like listening to clowns cry.

at least you can get past the shitty graphics. i told my friend i'm playing dota2 and he recommended this game. i looked it up on youtube and laughed at the quality.

The hero prices are out the roof. 6,000 points to get a dude and you get like 100 a game... yuck. 60 games to try out a dude or wait till he comes around once every 3 months. I'm not spending $100 to find somebody decent and fill up that rune page with appropriate stuff.

FYI, HON is like 100% free too as in you can pick every hero. You only spend money if you want that one special skin or voice actor.

Just be prepared to mute everybody at the start of each game unless you like listening to clowns cry.

at least you can get past the shitty graphics. i told my friend i'm playing dota2 and he recommended this game. i looked it up on youtube and laughed at the quality.

The graphics are not worse than dota 2...

The graphics are not worse than dota 2...

When's the last time you saw Dota2? LoL looks like 2D sprites...

rcQl4.jpg

lVqyA.jpg

You've taken an older picture of LoL before terrain was updated.

As far as character design/graphics go, that's just a different art style. I personally think LoL's character look better, but that of course is opinion. I would question how you ended up on a Runescape site if that is your main concern in a game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't played League of Legends since June... were there any major changes between then and now?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Haven't played League of Legends since June... were there any major changes between then and now?

Stealth rework (finally) released, katarina rework, and soraka art/model update coming next patch. Since the world championships are coming up soon, they haven't made any major updates to keep the meta stable. But they've been hinting at big changes after season 2 is over, on the same level as the jungle remake after season 1 was over. We know they are working on a bunch of new items, and a complete overhaul of top lane due to how snowbally it has become.

Has anyone been able to check out the champ Syndra? Seems average but might be pretty cool.

She's terrible.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Has anyone been able to check out the champ Syndra? Seems average but might be pretty cool.

She's terrible.

She's great if you can play her 100% to her potential. Otherwise she's garbage. They've already said they plan on buffing her. Meanwhile, Rengar is broken op atm.

I played with a Rengar on team once.

He kept dying. And I was Garen.

How even

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

She's terrible.

She's great if you can play her 100% to her potential. Otherwise she's garbage. They've already said they plan on buffing her. Meanwhile, Rengar is broken op atm.

That's the problem. It's the draven problem. He's amazing DPS IF he isn't attacked or focused- but that doesn't happen in good games.

Also syndras AP ratios are rather poor IIRC.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

She has strong cc and her burst after 6 is okay for single target damage, and pre 6 isnt that hard either, nice range harass and hit animation. She does a lot of other ap mid's jobs too, though damage is low. but the aoe stun is phenomenal, would be a great compliment to team fights. Although her mobility lacks, so positioning would be crucial. and her burst isnt that big, but sustainable. Reminds me of a watered down version of cassiopia/annia, and damage VER VER SIMILAR to orianna.

Command attack ~ Dark Sphere

Like ori's main source of harass, syndra does the same

Command Dissonance ~ Scatter the weak

Both are great, orianna has more utility and syndra has more kill potential.

Command Shockwave ~ Unleashed power

Now the ultimates are very different, syndra's has more of a damage dealer, and orianna's is somewhat of a damage dealer, and a displacement ability. Both syndra and orianna can make combinations with their skills along nicely with their ults.

To maximize orianna's damage, having great communication with a teammate could be devastating. Using orianna's ability "Command protect, and having them initiate with a gap closer, then using "command shockwave" and shortly after "Command dissonance" is a well known combo to use.

Unlike syndra, you dont have to have a teammate in order to deal heaps of damage, you just spam dark sphere and combo with force of will to increase the dps and shortly after use unleashed power then scatter the weak could mean the end for your enemy.

....TLDR

Syndra. Damage dealer, OK FOR AP MID. very much like orianna, orianna is a stronger champ utility wise as for syndra damage wise.

waAhvEI.png

She can pick up and throw Tibbers, though. That's worth the IP cost in itself, just for the reaction of the enemy Annie.

omg, stop picking on Annie :<

• Like 2

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Champion rotation season 2 week 48!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-free-champion-rotation-season-two-week-48

Alistar

Cho'Gath

Dr. Mundo

Janna

Katarina

Miss Fortune

Vayne

Skarner

Viktor

Ziggs

solo mid is gonna be a bit annoying this week.

Looking forward to seeing sick plays on Jpack's channel with all these good free champs this week.

waAhvEI.png

Haha I don't even bother to look at free week champ lists most of the time now, since I own most champs and have enough IP/RP to buy a bunch more.

All 3 of those AP champs are tricky to play though, so I'll look forward to easily beating new kat/ziggs/viktor players 8-)

And yay! My ranked 5's team reached gold elo, so I'll get my Victorious Janna skin on Nov. 6.