League of Legends

anScooter

And btw, Happy 2012 (aka free 450 Riot Points)! Spent part of my RP on Nasus when he was on sale, suck at using him :( any tips?

Play him as a solo top bruiser. Build HP and farm for the first half of the game, getting as much lasthits with your Q (or whichever spell gives you the extra AD on a kill) as possible. Build armour and HP and proceed to stomp face while being impossible to kill.

Also, GANKPLANK IS [bleep]ING OP, WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN NERFED YET.

He has been nerfed big time recently lol, his Q range used to be much larger :). He is good but not OP at all. Keep in mind some champions just get countered by GP just as GP gets countered by other champions.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gankplank may not be OP but Morgana sure as hell is.

70minoffail.png

Also look at everyone's item builds, I see quite a few fails...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Why would you ever stack Infinity Edge.........................

Oh god that Vayne could have completely destroyed you guys with a proper build.

Offers highest ad that doesn't require you to stack for it also gives second highest critical chance, all for one item slot.

Lulz at Zhao and Vayne for going over critical limit.

Vayne also, had no lifesteal.

Why would you ever stack Infinity Edge.........................

Oh god that Vayne could have completely destroyed you guys with a proper build.

Offers highest ad that doesn't require you to stack for it also gives second highest critical chance, all for one item slot.

Lulz at Zhao and Vayne for going over critical limit.

Vayne also, had no lifesteal.

Which is why if you're worried about dying in that scenario, you go something like

1 IE

1 BC/LW (BC is only good on Corki for E and Vayne IMO)

1-3 PD if you're worried about dying a lot

1-3 BT

Multiple IE is just a waste of a useful passive that doesn't stack. I've seen worse builds, but it could be so much better.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Just reached level 30 in LoL today :thumbsup:

What's Ranked like? Up until now I've always played blind pick, and that doesn't seem to have a lot of good players...

I also jungle with Warwick atm, who else do you guys recommend that I should jungle with?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Just reached level 30 in LoL today :thumbsup:

What's Ranked like? Up until now I've always played blind pick, and that doesn't seem to have a lot of good players...

I also jungle with Warwick atm, who else do you guys recommend that I should jungle with?

Start playing draft mode. It will get you used to banning champs, being able to counterpick opponents, and organizing your teams better. Blind pick is mostly people playing w/e they want with little coordination.

Easy junglers are udyr, rammus, amumu, and skarner. Almost every champ can jungle, here is the current jungle tier list for the nautilus patch: http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 4 months later...

We should get a Tip.it game rolling some time.

Would be nice, I don't get to do premade matches anymore as I don't know anyone who plays. Add me if you want, names the same.

Well, username SaqPrets on LoL, though I play in EU North/East.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I sent you a request. I mostly play AP Teemo so I can solo mid or pair up with somebody in another lane if there's a better candidate. I can also play a decent AD Twisted Fate.

I really hope you don't play ranked lol

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I sent you a request. I mostly play AP Teemo so I can solo mid or pair up with somebody in another lane if there's a better candidate. I can also play a decent AD Twisted Fate.

Oh, no. I'm not level 30 yet. What am I doing wrong?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

AP Teemo and AD TF are kind of regarded as lesser builds.

AP Teemo and AD TF are kind of regarded as lesser builds.

I see... I guess I could switch, but it would probably make me worse for awhile.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Haha don't worry about it, you will learn what is good and what not once you've played a couple of hundred games.

Reasons why AP teemo is bad: Your poison dart scaling with AP is horrible, your blind deals nice damage but has a long cooldown and your mushroom damage depends on your opponents stepping on them which is very unreliable.

Reasons why AD TF is bad: The teleport is a great tool for ganking but AD characters generally lack damage early game. Late game is much more centered around teamfights where your ultimate isn't very good. Your cards are a great poke when you're AP but they become useless after 10 minutes if you are AD. The stun is good but when you are in a teamfight you want to focus on positioning above all else as an AD carry and the cards are very distracting (for me at least). And TF has a rather short attack range which means he has to expose himself to a lot of spells from the enemy team if he wants to do damage (or stun).

www.solomid.net has some excellent guides.

Retired

Haha don't worry about it, you will learn what is good and what not once you've played a couple of hundred games.

Reasons why AP teemo is bad: Your poison dart scaling with AP is horrible, your blind deals nice damage but has a long cooldown and your mushroom damage depends on your opponents stepping on them which is very unreliable.

Reasons why AD TF is bad: The teleport is a great tool for ganking but AD characters generally lack damage early game. Late game is much more centered around teamfights where your ultimate isn't very good. Your cards are a great poke when you're AP but they become useless after 10 minutes if you are AD. The stun is good but when you are in a teamfight you want to focus on positioning above all else as an AD carry and the cards are very distracting (for me at least). And TF has a rather short attack range which means he has to expose himself to a lot of spells from the enemy team if he wants to do damage (or stun).

www.solomid.net has some excellent guides.

Ap teemo is pretty lulzy with the mushrooms though. Especially if you place them all around baron then force a team fight there.

Hmm, it seems that I'm an idiot. Apparently I play AD Teemo. I thought that since most of my damage was coming from magic damage (Malady, Wit's End, Mandred's Bloodrazor) that I was AP.

Sounds like you build a more on hit teemo, which is a decent build, but the best teemo build is probably something along the lines of wriggles>mercs>wits end>frozen mallet>madreds/guardian angel.

obligatory rainman teemo guide(he's the highest rated teemo player): http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=658

Teemo was the first champ I played when I started league of legends. :)

Thanks, I'll try that if the servers ever come back on.

Alright I played 2 games. The first was alright, I went 3-1-9. Second game was awful, we had to surrender at 20 minutes. Staying alive is definitely a lot easier with the build, but it's hard to get kills for myself. I've also noticed that I no longer have the ability to go 1 on 1 with champs that I've usually had no trouble with because this build barely gives me any attack speed. I'll play a few more games with this build and then look into combining this and my previous so I can get the best of both.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I haven't played league in awhile but I was mostly a attack speed + life steal Teemo. It worked great on most people, effectively turning Teemo into a defensive champ that's able to stand up in a melee while the other players still had the impression that i'd die in an instant under constant fire, thus attacking me, and running far too late into battle that the poison would finish them off and I didn't need to chase them.

The only problem is when you get a champ that boosted their evasion, the build doesn't really have a counter for that. At the final rounds of the games after I had completed my build, I usually manged around 3 attacks per second with 50% life steal, with some boosted AD and def, while focusing on getting the highest level poison I can as early as possible, which will put me ahead in damage output in the early levels while I build up my Speed.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played league in awhile but I was mostly a attack speed + life steal Teemo. It worked great on most people, effectively turning Teemo into a defensive champ that's able to stand up in a melee while the other players still had the impression that i'd die in an instant under constant fire, thus attacking me, and running far too late into battle that the poison would finish them off and I didn't need to chase them.

The only problem is when you get a champ that boosted their evasion, the build doesn't really have a counter for that.

That's why the removed dodge. ;) There was no counterplay.

The only problem is when you get a champ that boosted their evasion, the build doesn't really have a counter for that.

That's why the removed dodge. ;) There was no counterplay.

Tells you how long it's been since I played then. I had no idea they removed it.

Downloaded LoL a couple of days ago. Tried a couple of champions (the three tutorial champions, Sivir, Shen, and Kayle), and found that I am absolute crap with meleers, but decent with the ranged carries.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Sivir and Ashe? I'm looking at playing one of those two. I find that I kill enemy champions more easily with Ashe, but that I can decimate through enemies in lategame better with Sivir. Which one is better (or at least when each one is better)? Are there any other alternatives? Looking through videos, I wouldn't mind trying Anivia if I had the IP to buy her, or if she was free for the week.

22031_s.gif