League of Legends

anScooter

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/VQru8

Next champion looks pretty cool, and there's also been lots of talk about the upcoming Stealth rework.

http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/Jpaa5

As much as I disliked Eve and Twitch back when they were viable in meta, I'm actually looking forward to the rework. Having that mechanic refreshed and once again become usable in game will make things that little more interesting.

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Yeah I trust that they have stealth fixed. They wouldn't risk revealing all that information and then having to work on it. Xin Zhao rework is coming with the stealth rework as well. It'll be nice to have him be a viable pick.

I've heard rumors of sion and heimerdinger reworks being tested in dorans workshop right now. Karma rework is almost done, guinsoo tweeted saying she's a little op still and they are waiting on what I assume to be a new skin to be done.

Can't wait for them to fix all these champions.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah I trust that they have stealth fixed. They wouldn't risk revealing all that information and then having to work on it. Xin Zhao rework is coming with the stealth rework as well. It'll be nice to have him be a viable pick.

I've heard rumors of sion and heimerdinger reworks being tested in dorans workshop right now. Karma rework is almost done, guinsoo tweeted saying she's a little op still and they are waiting on what I assume to be a new skin to be done.

Can't wait for them to fix all these champions.

Yeah, I imagine it's the Stormblade Karma skin that's been rumoured. It's just nice to know they haven't forgotten stealth.

In other news, Foxfire Ahri and Glacial Malphite was released on the EU Store today. Picked up my Glacial Malphite skin ASAP. :P

Is there an equivalent to armadon and amun ra in this game?

I played this only a little and the pacing seems too slow compared to HoN.

I didn't find any likeable heroes in my brief time there.

Maybe if there were some good heroes like I mentioned then i would give it another go since HoNs community is the worst EVER.

Good game shitty players.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

LoL community seems good.

Nobody rages or maybe I am just playing with bots...

HoN well, what do you want me to say.

Sometimes, its funner to troll the ragers than actually play the game.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Trust me, LoL's community is just as bad as every other game of this type. You won't see it in bot games, but in pvp (especially ranked), it can be pretty bad. There also 100 champs, so I don't see how none can appeal to you.

I've heard that it feels slow paced to some people, but there is actually a ton of stuff you need to be doing/thinking about to play well that isn't immediately obvious.

As for the next patch, I'm really excited for Zara. She looks like the type of champ I'd be good with.

Also very happy for the Malzahar QOL buffs because he was my first "main" and still one of my best champs.

As far as Xin/Eve/Twitch go, I've only ever played Twitch, but I think the reworks look good and they'll probably end up being really strong.

That's kinda funny. There's a lot of talk about how LoL is just filled with a bunch of immature ragers as well. It really just goes to show that every game has an awful side.

I'm pretty sure it's just this genre of games. From what I've heard the MOBA genre is full of rage induced people.

The gameplay just induces range lol

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The fact that you can play a decent game and still lose due to 1 person on your team is the reason there is a lot of rage. I'm guilty of a lot of rage. :/

After doing a couple of bot games and being away for a week, I finally got around to doing my first normal match. I feel like everything will go downhill after this.

firstwin.jpg

Went on a 12 kill streak before dieing. Just wondering, but does it matter which lane I take? Is there a difference between top and bottom, for example? I went top when laning and proceeded to tear Cho'Gath and Miss Fortune a new one any time I met them.

22031_s.gif

The general meta dictates that you should be bot with a support champion, but at your level of play just pick whatever and play your best.

Your build on Ashe is kinda funny.

Most of those builds are rather funny.

He is level 5, I would be surprised if he actually builds correctly.

But AD carries usually go bot with a support for dragon control, top is usually solo by either a brusier or AP, mid is Ap while jungle is usually tanky. At your level, you can go wherever.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Meta didn't come into action when I was playing until I was Level 30; but I played before the League eSports took off, and people like Dyrus and Scarra weren't as famous.

The general meta dictates that you should be bot with a support champion, but at your level of play just pick whatever and play your best.

Your build on Ashe is kinda funny.

Most of those builds are rather funny.

Was noticing in games that Ashe goes bot, but I hanged back at the start of the match to see where the others go, and two guys went straight for bot, so I decided to go top instead.

As for my build, I admit, I started making some strange decision around halfway through the match. The guide I decided to follow recommended Doran's Blade > Boots of Swiftness > B.F. Blade into infinity Edge > Phantom Dancer > Banshee's Veil > Bloodthirster > Last Whisper. Went well for the first few steps, but after a while I found that I had to go back early and I could only afford the cheapest items in the build, so I stopped caring what I would get.

And thanks for the help, guys :D . One last thing: what do AD and AP stand for exactly? Couldn't find them in any guides about acronyms.

22031_s.gif

Attack Damage and Ability Power are what ad and ap stand for.

For ashe, I'd suggest building something like this: boots 3pots> 1-3 dorans(normally aim for 2 dorans, unless you get really fed and can straight up buy a bf sword)> zerker greaves>vamp sceptre> infinity edge>zeal>last whisper>phantom dancer> quicksilver sash (if you feel you need it, sometimes you won't)> bloodthirster.

That is pretty much the build path on any ad carry.

Of course you should change your build depending on what you need in the game. You can easily go bloodthirster first instead of infinity edge if you need sustain rather than raw damage. The vamp sceptre is completely optional and can be skipped if you want infinity edge even faster, though lifesteal is a powerful stat so the vamp sceptre is recommended. By the time you get ie and zeal, the enemy team should be building armor and this is when you need to work on getting that last whisper, as it will greatly increase the raw dps, moreso than completing the phantom dancer will.

Don't get swiftness boots. Zerker greaves are way more useful for ad carrys.

I guess I should say the build order is assuming that you are playing ad carry + support bottom lane. Don't expect to be getting high amounts of gold if you are sharing creeps in a lane, making your full build take much longer to complete. You should probably skip a few dorans/vamp sceptre and try and rush the ie asap.

You can easily go bloodthirster first instead of infinity edge if you need sustain rather than raw damage.

This is fairly rare though. Very few carries can effectively make use of high LS, especially in team fights. IE's stats are also all available immediately and can't be lost.

Still talking items, I really like GA on ADs, especially if they have an all-in assassin/burster like Leblanc or Talon. There are also pretty much no cases where it is best to build boots of swiftness. On Anyone. You generally want to stick with greaves on ADs, sorc/ionian on AP, mercs/tabi on junglers/bruisers, and ionian/mercs/tabi on supports.

As for how to buy, try to find a balance between saving gold for your big items and also not just sitting on a huge pile of gold. Finishing items is pretty important because of unique effects and gold efficiency. Also buying BF sword as a first item after boots is almost always a mistake, because an enemy who builds doran's/vamp will be able to lane more effectively against you.