I'm currently working on 99 hunter!

As of now, I am 37k experience away from 99. :D (Don't look at my signature. I haven't logged out in a while, so it hasn't updated. :S)

I've been working on this for 2 months, and it will be my first 99. :D

I'm not having a party or anything, I'm just recording a video of it. I'll post it once I get it. :D

I can't wait to wear the cape. I'll look hot with full void + untrimmed hunter cape.

I'm going for 99 mining next. >.<

bytebitebyte.png

Good luck! It's a great cape. But you should post your achievement in the Rate This! Forum. It can be found here: http://forum.tip.it/forum/44-rate-this-drops-bank-pictures-and-levels/

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

If you did it legit, cool...

I did it legit, which i'm kind of proud of, because thats becoming rarer and rarer. Like everyone is botting hunter. It's so easy to tell. Sometimes on crowded worlds I see level 3s with random names in larupia walking in the same exact pattern.

And sorry for posting this in the wrong section. I'm new to this forum. :)

bytebitebyte.png

Awesome, congrats! I tried getting 99 hunter once but kept getting random events and losing my traps :(

I remember reading somewhere that you don't get random events hunting anymore, so I should try again

It's alright, simple mistakes to make :P I'll move it for you, welcome to Tip.It, hope you decide to stick around! :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

If you did it legit, cool...

I did it legit, which i'm kind of proud of, because thats becoming rarer and rarer. Like everyone is botting hunter. It's so easy to tell. Sometimes on crowded worlds I see level 3s with random names in larupia walking in the same exact pattern.

NEVER APOLOGIZE! NEVER SURRENDER! STAND UP OR BOW OUT THIS IS YOUR LIFE YOU DECIDE

Grats babe on 99. I'm working on that as well :thumbup:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Gratz! i have an untrimmed hunter cape aswell and its pretty awesome :) nice to see you did it legit aswell like me, sometimes its disheartening to see bots getting it while you did it yourself, but its nice to see someone doing legit :D

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~