[ TWR ] Legendz defeats the Dark Daemons

Snowblood

lgzbanner2.png

Tip.it War Rankings :

[hide]

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/273212-legendz-declares-on-the-dark-daemons/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Legendz ( LGZ )

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

Losing clan (both name + initials): the Dark Daemons ( tDD )

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tomm92h

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

legendzvthedarkdaemons.png

legendzvtdd6.png

[/hide]

Legendz memberlist :http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

the Dark Daemons memberlist : http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tomm92h

War Summary

After dropping from a good 26 pull today, we headed off to the center and face the Dark Daemons. We quick rushed them and piled Far Cry 95, who did quite a nice tank, but our Pedrest tanked just a little longer. Than they piled Onixg1 as we transitioned to a binder. Onix tanked like a beast and managed to tank them off, which gave us some time. They started targeting our binders, and so did we. Than they piled Onixg1 for the second time who did another amazing tank. At one point we didnt have any binders at all, only a couple of rangers and meleers. This made it alot harder to pile. Our snipers targeted on their last binder which made them having no binders either. After them piling Swift Silver ( did an amazing tank, brought us the win ) and I am 2bad4u, we were assured of the win. Goodjob guys, thanks for the fight the Dark Daemons!

Legendz Starting :

legendzvthedarkdaemons.png

Legendz Ending :

legendzvtdd6.png

War pictures :

[hide]

legendzvtdd2.png

legendzvtdd3.png

legendzvtdd4.png

[/hide]

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

It's about time you win a fight (barely).

What are you talking about.. Snowblood didn't mention in his post that tDD outleveld us when it came to 120+ after the drop. So don't try to start a massive amount of troll post(s) on here.

phimproved.png

Eh, what are you on about. We've been winning alot of wars lately, some where post-off, some we didnt bother to post on TIF.

Keep your trolls away from this topic, we're keeping it clean.'

" If you dont have something good to say, simply dont say anything. "

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Eh, what are you on about. We've been winning alot of wars lately, some where post-off, some we didnt bother to post on TIF.

Sorry I meant beating a real clan, not w141 clans and events.

And how is 26 a good pull out of your 90 man ml (counting inactives and retires cuz they can make wars as well). Time for a sweep broski.

Anyways grats on the win, but I say TDD outperformed cuz you got to stay with all ur decent members when dropping and they didn't, yet you barely won...

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Hmm looks like tDD did pretty good but Lgz took the win

Gratz Lgz

PS: theres only 2 pictures :s?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I meant beating a real clan, not w141 clans and events.

And how is 26 a good pull out of your 90 man ml (counting inactives and retires cuz they can make wars as well). Time for a sweep broski.

Anyways grats on the win, but I say TDD outperformed cuz you got to stay with all ur decent members when dropping and they didn't, yet you barely won...

Our ml is 57, not 90. Our second fight today we pulled 32/57. I wouldn't say TDD outperformed in any way. It was a good match, and we did win. When we loose by the amount that they lost today, people don't say "you barely won" we get the other end of the bone, which is usually hate. We're stepping up as much as we can, you don't need to instruct my clan what to do, thanks.

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member

common guys lets let lgz enjoy their win :rolleyes:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Its was matched 13v13

Lets no turn this into a troll fest please.

GF tDD I dropped =D

There's no way that's you unless you've smoked too many cuban sugars and forgotten how to spell!

Nice to see you bouncing back, LGZ.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Eh, what are you on about. We've been winning alot of wars lately,
Beating Ea isn't much of a win.

Doing playoffs with Downfall isnt either, sit down please.

Gratz on the "win", and great job TDD :thumbup:

Since when is winning not a win anymore? It was matched for the record broski.

Eh, what are you on about. We've been winning alot of wars lately, some where post-off, some we didnt bother to post on TIF.Keep your trolls away from this topic, we're keeping it clean.'" If you dont have something good to say, simply dont say anything. "
Sorry I meant beating a real clan, not w141 clans and events.And how is 26 a good pull out of your 90 man ml (counting inactives and retires cuz they can make wars as well). Time for a sweep broski.Anyways grats on the win, but I say TDD outperformed cuz you got to stay with all ur decent members when dropping and they didn't, yet you barely won...

we currently have a 57 man memberlist bro, our retireds arent allowed to war. Later that day we pulled 32/57 ( no post war, there you go Lgzdan ) so idk what ur on about.

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC