Kuradel + Aquanites?

Animaslayer

Has anyone else ever recieved an Aquanite task off Kuradel without having the ability bought? I myself jut got a task of 199 and I havn't spent the 50 points to unlock it.

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

The first time a thread like this was made, I was extremely skeptical and wrote it off as being a fake. Since then a bunch of my friends (whom I trust) and quite a few other people have had this glitch. I've never had it, personally, but I would hate to get it. Aquanites suck.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

The first time a thread like this was made, I was extremely skeptical and wrote it off as being a fake. Since then a bunch of my friends (whom I trust) and quite a few other people have had this glitch. I've never had it, personally, but I would hate to get it. Aquanites suck.

ah, I hope its patched soon then :(

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I madethe huge mistake of buying the task when I got the level, and I regret it now. Thankfully, she doesn't assign them very often to me, but is there a way to cancel the buy?

Blocking em is the only way i'm pretty sure.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Both Sumona and Duradel can assign aquanites. I don't see the point in having to buy the ability to assign aquanites from Kuradal.

That being said, that glitch can suck. Especially if you hate the creatures. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Both Sumona and Duradel can assign aquanites. I don't see the point in having to buy the ability to assign aquanites from Kuradal.

That being said, that glitch can suck. Especially if you hate the creatures. :(

It's so that those who actually like them can get them assigned by Kuradal, without going to a lower level master to get them assigned

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png