Jungle strykwyrms

Loffelicious

Ok, got a jungle strykwyrm task. They were not here when I quit(just came back). So, gear and method for killing em? Beastary sais they're weak to ranged. And runehq say they aint:p

They are really weak - just use you best melee gear & you'll whizz through them. Watch out for them digging though.

Pretty much this. So you will have to pay attention. I did range though because I wanted range xp, entirely your choice however.

j0xPu5R.png

They are really weak - just use you best melee gear & you'll whizz through them. Watch out for them digging though.

Pretty much this. So you will have to pay attention. I did range though because I wanted range xp, entirely your choice however.

Also meant to say - Don't forget your anti-poison pots.

I would also recommend turning ground effects off as you will miss the Hexcrest drop in the long grass :)

By the way, these also drop Elite clues.

Happy slaying

the_lad_1.png

If you range them with your back to an obstacle, they won't use the burrowing attack. If you want to semi-afk them then ranging is the way to go. If not, melee is loads faster. It's all up to personal preference.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Full slayer helm

Fire cape

Amulet of Fury

Chaotic Rapier

Rune Defender

Bandos Chestplate

Bandos Tassets

Barrows Gloves

Dragon Boots

Berserker Ring (i)

Cannon

Turmoil

Extreme potions

e: ^ this applies to 95% of tasks

Second this. They aren't a particularly great task and the maximum xp is around 35k an hour, which is about as good as iron dragons at kurdals, but the fact that you can get elite clues from them makes it worth it for some people, but if you are going for maximum experience, it'd be wise to block or cancel the tasks.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

With a cannon placed correctly and at your stats you'll kill a lot before they can even deal damage.

You'll mostly make more money back then you wasted on your balls anyway.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

If you range them with your back to an obstacle, they won't use the burrowing attack. If you want to semi-afk them then ranging is the way to go. If not, melee is loads faster. It's all up to personal preference.

You don't have to only have an obstacle behind you, it can be anywhere adjacent to you. As long as some object is within 1 square of you, no strykewyrm will be able to use their burrowing attack.