Your Unique Talents

TTanT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider myself knowledgeable in computers, compared to the average person, but not to average computer 'geeks'.

I also consider myself pretty decent in film special effects and editing with stuff like machinima, basic 3D models, etc. Though I never worked on live action footage before. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I can type kinda fast (Fastest I've ever recorded myself was 80 words per minute of perfect grammar and spelling)

Other than that I don't think I really have an amazing talent.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'm good at memorising people's names.

I'm good at singing songs on rock band, very loudly, even when there's people around. One time, I sang Down with the Sickness on expert, got around 92 percent, and lost my voice for a couple days after :shades:

Staurolite.png

I can type kinda fast (Fastest I've ever recorded myself was 80 words per minute of perfect grammar and spelling)

Not even a hundred?

On Topic; I can speedtalk roughly 300 words per minute if I want to. Kinda like this, but obviously slower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6zPikfOEs&feature=related

Not even a hundred?

On Topic; I can speedtalk roughly 300 words per minute if I want to. Kinda like this, but obviously slower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6zPikfOEs&feature=related

5 words per second? Wat.

I remember reading that proffessional players at starcraft reach around 300 ACTIONS, which is like a few clicks on the keyboard, but full out words and everything. You have to practice like lots O_O.

Hey, I'm faster than anyone I've met.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

5 words per second? Wat.

I remember reading that proffessional players at starcraft reach around 300 ACTIONS, which is like a few clicks on the keyboard, but full out words and everything. You have to practice like lots O_O.

Hey, I'm faster than anyone I've met.

5 words per second speaking, not typing, which takes a little practice but you can get there.

Oh, and a quick did you know; Typing speed is generally measured in Wpm, or Words per Minute. 1 Word Per Minute = 5 characters per minute, including the space. So if I say I can peak out at 140wpm, I'm typing 700 characters per minute (11.7 characters per second).

My original measure was in words per minute :P

Oh and my mistake, I thought I saw "Speedtype"

Are you a rapper :o?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

300....in a minute...wow lol.

Writing, drawing, dancing, and running. Pretty much the only things I'm good at. Other than that, I've got nothing special lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Technically you can't break 200wpm on a Qwerty keyboard, but this is some of the fastest typing speeds that you will ever see;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GDusA21cEA

That's only 163wpm mind you, which is average for that guy. He peaks at 230wpm

Back on topic; I don't have that many talents, but I can moonwalk pretty good in the supermarket (if you call that a talent lol)

Technically you can't break 200wpm on a Qwerty keyboard, but this is some of the fastest typing speeds that you will ever see;

Back on topic; I don't have that many talents, but I can moonwalk pretty good in the supermarket (if you call that a talent lol)

I think I peak at around 160. I rarely actually hit that high; I only get up there when I'm taking typing tests.

I average...probably around 125? I guess that's my only unique-ish talent. Quick fingers.

I've played (classical) piano for years and that's both a cause and an effect. Throw in a bunch of video gaming...and yeah. Also means I'm pretty good at tetris though I rarely use the keyboard controls when I play RTSs.

Oh and I also have a pretty good memory, though that's more of a result of having way too much free time than a knack for remembering things. Add this to my quick typing though and I complete the countries of the world quiz on Sporcle in 3:40.

/brag

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I think I peak at around 160. I rarely actually hit that high; I only get up there when I'm taking typing tests.

I average...probably around 125? I guess that's my only unique-ish talent. Quick fingers.

I've played (classical) piano for years and that's both a cause and an effect. Throw in a bunch of video gaming...and yeah. Also means I'm pretty good at tetris though I rarely use the keyboard controls when I play RTSs.

Oh and I also have a pretty good memory, though that's more of a result of having way too much free time than a knack for remembering things. Add this to my quick typing though and I complete the countries of the world quiz on Sporcle in 3:40.

/brag

We should race on typeracer. Then we can see who's "unique talent" is better ;) (although if you're averaging like 125, then I'm definitely going to lose, as I average roughly 105, reaching 120's and occasionally, 130's)

I think one of my talents is also the ability to memorise random bits of information well. I can remember and recite 50 digits of pi at any given moment, remember the speed of light, and that kind of crap that no one cares about.

EDIT - We should race on typeracer tomorrow, I need sleep now >.< (23:39 for me)

I can get 95M Wc Exp & 36M Fish Exp in 9 years.

& Irl I can crack my jaw whenever I want.

Godly?

Yes.

Beneficial?

Duh.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excellent at learning languages, and pick up things very, very quickly, idioms included. :) It's a subject that really interests me. Also, I apparently (according to others) have a very good imagination. :P Some kid told me I inspired him to write a book (lol, not sure if he really did, but it's good for credit, right?).

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I've found out recently that I'm able to put work off (school work, such as homework or classwork) and do it last minute; turning out A+ material. Last minute meaning I do the assignment the night before it's due even though we've had three weeks or what have you. I think it's kind of cool. ;)