Why torstols r not crashing?

dilloncyh

I need torstol for making overlord (I 'll use boost), and the bouns xp weekend is nearly over, but how come it doesn't crash? Is it because mreo ppl can make ovl after the weekend so they r buying for it? Do you think they will crash some times later back to its original price?

d_l_llon.png

Probably keeping it for next weekend or something.

That or everyone's used them and there's none left to sell.

Why next weekend?

They most likely won't start crashing till AFTER the DEW, people will still be training herblore until the very end, since it's very cost efficient doing it during the DEW

image-8641_4BECDAB5.jpg

JOIN THERE TO MERCHANT YOUR BUTS OFF!. Seriously.

Honestly, to hazard a guess, I'd say it's because so many people achieved the level to make overloads in such a short time. The market hasn't coped with the new demand with an increased supply.

But I could be completely wrong, and most likely am. I'm no runescape economist.

hzvjpwS.gif

One thing's for sure, when the market gets flooded again, they will crash HARD.

Since most people have actually made a fair few ovls by now, there will be MUCH less demand for them.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Honestly, to hazard a guess, I'd say it's because so many people achieved the level to make overloads in such a short time. The market hasn't coped with the new demand with an increased supply.

This seems like a perfectly sensible explanation to me. I think we saw a similar phenomenon on the previous BXPW.

I don't see the correlation in you getting the level to make overloads and torstols crashing, sorry. But if you look at it from an intelligent standpoint, alot of torstol was removed from the market, but at the same time, alot more people need torstol now. So realistically, in a situation where the demand has rose, and the supply has dried up, the basic principles of economics tell you that.....

I think you can go from there :twisted:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I don't see the correlation in you getting the level to make overloads and torstols crashing, sorry. But if you look at it from an intelligent standpoint, alot of torstol was removed from the market, but at the same time, alot more people need torstol now.

That's pretty much exactly what I said, so I don't see the need to insinuate that the way I phrased it wasn't 'intelligent'.

hzvjpwS.gif

In the long run, Torstol will still go down.

Current torstol prices will hold for a while though. Remember that torstols are really hard to obtain. 2x weekend basically drained all the torstols in the market, so the GE has no "inventory" of torstols as it should. There's a very short supply for them at the moment.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I don't see the correlation in you getting the level to make overloads and torstols crashing, sorry. But if you look at it from an intelligent standpoint, alot of torstol was removed from the market, but at the same time, alot more people need torstol now.

That's pretty much exactly what I said, so I don't see the need to insinuate that the way I phrased it wasn't 'intelligent'.

I don't think he directed that at you, I think he was just answering the post. :unsure:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png