Calling out eaton3 for a sig duel.

xKOOLAx

Ok, seeing as Eaton3 is so ub3r 1337, He should win this hands down.

Anyways, heres how its gunna run. I will post a sig in this post, then I will wait for eaton3 to reply with a sig. Then I will add his sig to this post, and I will add a poll which will be open for 3 days, where you can vote for who's sig you like better, and naturally the person who gets the most votes wins.

RULES: Any brushes, Renders, Effects. Free for all.[/b]

wow how pointless

I see no use in it really

Most people here don't rate sigs against each other in such ways (unless it is multiple version of same thing) they rate a sig according to how it suits its purpose etc so such a 'contest' seems very much like spam to me

guess i'll found out if I am outspoken or not when people read this or when a mod gets on here

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sig battles between artists have been done before here (with the winner's gfx getting the most votes from everyone watching), it's up to the competitors on how they want to be judged if they both agree to their rules. Good luck to both and have fun, no flaming.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Why people in this forum always call people dumb and trying to make themselves look smart? We don't even know each other in real life.

You can't have a contest based on opinions or it is just dumb (Cough*AmericanIdol*Cough)

I believe some events in the Olymics are based of the opinion of the judge. if the judge think the performance is good, they will give it a higher mark. And don't start saying anything on bribes.

So just be a good boy. neither vote or don't vote. :roll:

-------------------------------------------

if iwhere you i would wait easton to pm his entry to you then u put them on first page without names

otherwise they will vote by friend/other stuff

erm...Can't that guy just tell his friends which one is made by him?

--------------------------------

And good luck to both of you!

1b57366d.jpg

Whats so stupid about sig battles?

ditto, has been done a countles number of times yet all of the sudden this time it's "stupid"? whats up with that?

I never personally seen one, but if it works I am all for it. Just taking my useual outspoken stand poitn to start with althouhg somehow my outspoken views are no longer outspoken round here too many new people

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sig battles have happened many times in Tipit Media, just that it was all nearly a year ago, so newcomers or other people may have forgotten about them. There's nothing wrong with a sig battle, it's a nice way of competing in a mature way. Just because no battles have appeared lately doesn't mean they were too inaprorpiate to be posted here.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

ditto, has been done a countles number of times yet all of the sudden this time it's "stupid"? whats up with that?

I never personally seen one, but if it works I am all for it. Just taking my useual outspoken stand poitn to start with althouhg somehow my outspoken views are no longer outspoken round here too many new people

you are too quick to change your opinion. on page 1, you said it was spam, on page 2, your all for it.

on topic - gl to both of you

you are too quick to change your opinion. on page 1, you said it was spam, on page 2, your all for it.

on topic - gl to both of you

page 1 - my initial thoughts having never seen one of these

page 2 - My changed view after I have heard what others who are respected here have said of such contests

and since it was days between the 2 posts neway it wasn't tht fast a mind change

and as for me being fickle?

Very true my mind can change many times on a subject before it settle sna di I have flip personalities that vary alot, such as the sinic who is mainly around whe i post here

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Does anyone else smell burning spam? :|

Get back on topic, or away and talk through PMs...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

what other kind of vote is there thou?

I mean aren't all votes asking peoples opinion on something

I mean a poll doesn't have a correct answer so its all opinion really

Plv6Dz6.jpg

i think keiph was being sarcastic.. :roll:

isn't keip always saracastic :!: :?: that or sinical.. well atleast as far as i know, could be wrong

ah yes the 30 min pixel battles.. i was to slow :lol:

and i remember battling godslayer once.. o wait.. i never finished that one.. errr... nevermind..

signature_1.gif