Do you read any of the in-game books on Runescape?

tedbundty

Runescape Books  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read them?

• Yes - every single one! I feel warm and fuzzy inside everytime I read a book on Runescape!
    • I read a lot of them.
    • A couple here and there. Some are interesting but most not worth the time.
    • I don't dun read no books cuz readin is fer dummies! if you dun went and read a book you wudn't know whys you went and dun did that!
    • Other - explain in a reply.

I've read almost everyone I've come across - the ones I skip are manuals. I like reading, and I like lore.

I sometimes skip books in other video games 'cause they're too damn long for me o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I try to read most of the books I come across. I've read all of the Dungeoneering journal sections (or whatever their called) I've found though.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

If it's history, I usually don't read it. If it's too long or too complex, I don't read it. In fact, I just don't like reading in general :razz:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where's the "No" option? Just because you don't read books doesn't mean you're an idiot. Who the [bleep] reads Runescape books anyway :mellow:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• 1 month later...

^A couple of guys above you apparently.

I don't read them. They usually crop up during quests and I hate quests so I wouldn't want to waste any more time.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I read books for quests, and dungeoneering lore.

All other stuff I can just look on the wiki or something. Usually not interested tho.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention