Tipitopolis - The 2nd Tip.it pixel city

Necromagus

Lol, maybe this is a bit of a no brainer, but I think you should put all the big buildings on one side, and the small ones on the other. :P

If I did the other view I'd still have the same wide surface area, and you wouldn't see the closest building.

Alt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the non-update today, but seven hours of school followed by a two hour fencing tournament kinda killed my desire to do anything but pass out in front of the tv with a mouth stuffed with chocolate.

However, I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from battle scenes, since this is just a city. We could do a battlefield when this is done, or you're welcome to start your own, but I don't think violence really has a place here. Security patrols and that sort of thing are fine, but please refrain from too much violence, thanks ;)

could someone please add a coffeeshop :D
theres already a caf̮̩̉̉?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

only isometric art will be added to this city SkULLEDPK3R

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Isn't this the third Tip.it City. I remember Kingcomet having a farily popular one a while back. Mmeh, I wanna see how this one turns out since the last one looked pretty good

deadforumslol.png

Update, really slow working on it but I should speed up now.

futurecolour6um.png

Any suggestions as I work, I'm going to maybe put a one of those things on were a message scrolls across in red LEDs, you know, what you gt in doctors and stuff.

1.jpg

^Kinda what I'm talking about.^

Alt

ok.. youll probably think its too big, but it just looks it cause of the ufo..

building2.png

Looks Like you worked hard,

but it isnt Iso :oops:

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

Well i thought maybe i could try and contrubute to the building of the 2nd tip.it city so i made a burger store its sketchy because im not good at this but if you would want it in you can put it you would just have to alter it to fit and basically make it a whole of a lot better anyways here it is feal free to laugh it stinks but.. It would be amazing if it was put in.

mccactusburgers2as.png

ok. how do u get iso in paint?? ill c if i can somehow fix my building and ufo :( spent ages on it. i know what isometric is (cause i do graphics.. ) but i dunno how to get it in paint.......

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!