How do I check when I can do familiarization again?

Anon523

Isn't Familiarisation broken though? The last time I did it was WELL over a month ago, and I've tried cashing in my reward just to make sure it wasn't because of that, but I haven't been able to get back into familiarisation for a long time. I've seen Pikkupstix at an obelisk a few times.. but the obelisk wasn't sparkly? Sorry to hijack the thread, but this may be pertinent to you as well. :)

Blakdragon39.png

Isn't Familiarisation broken though? The last time I did it was WELL over a month ago, and I've tried cashing in my reward just to make sure it wasn't because of that, but I haven't been able to get back into familiarisation for a long time. I've seen Pikkupstix at an obelisk a few times.. but the obelisk wasn't sparkly? Sorry to hijack the thread, but this may be pertinent to you as well. :)

I've heard nothing to confirm this nor can I find anything about it in the RSOF. If the apprentice is at an obelisk, you can do familiarization there. The sparkles might not appear depending on your detail settings.

hzvjpwS.gif

I've heard nothing to confirm this nor can I find anything about it in the RSOF. If the apprentice is at an obelisk, you can do familiarization there. The sparkles might not appear depending on your detail settings.

If the sparkles aren't there it means that he's not longer letting people into the spirit relm, and you have to wait another hour for the switch. There is only a brief time in which you can enter the relm.

Sumondskull6.png

If the sparkles aren't there it means that he's not longer letting people into the spirit relm, and you have to wait another hour for the switch. There is only a brief time in which you can enter the relm.

I've never seen him outside an obelisk but not running the minigame. I'm sure you're correct though, so I apologize.

hzvjpwS.gif

One time I did the game and came out after I got my 60 shards. I logged for about 30 mins and when I got back, people were still clamoring around him. Some people were going,"Aww I got 59 L00l0l0lL." <----- So it's true that it can be active the entire time.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Okay. Familiarisation works like this.

Every hour, Pikkenmix opens 2 obelisks on 2 worlds out of all of the members worlds for 20 minutes. At this time, the obelisk is sparkly and you can enter and do your thing.

After this 20 minutes, Pikkenmix still stays at the (now inactive) obelisk for 40 minutes, to allow players who have done the activity to collect their rewards. However he will not allow any new entries!

Then the next hour starts and the process repeats itself.

So it's not a bug or a glitch, it's just a poorly designed D&D.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!