Dragonwood's Day Out; Ft. Poison

Darkrai

Thanks to one of our very kind spies from clan Poison, we obtained information on their 2 day prep PK trip. In retaliation we posted an eight hour prep to hit them when they went out. Skeptical of our pull we made sure everybody knew we were going to be hitting our rivals, which pumped them up. We headed up with a strong 26 people to their 24. We located them at 57 GDZ and decided to walk around fishing spot to rush them.

When we got their we saw Venomous taking a fall in at GDZ and walking west so we rushed them and took them out 1 by 1. There will be some confusion as to whether or not Exodus was fighting them, but after Poison rushed Exo they retaliated, and then piled Dragonwood in confusion (ask Exodus officials) so for a bit we were getting doubled team untill Exo noticed it was Dragonwood.

Starting: 84

Ending:

101027185720.png

Kill pics:

101027184917.png

poison2.png

poison1d.png

Exodus piling a Dragonwood official:

poison5.png

After we ended Poison thought it'd be a good idea to head out again. So we remassed for 5 minutes. As for round 2, we rushed them and they bailed to single at dwarves (expected!) so we only got 1 kill which we didn't screen.

Poison bailing round 2:

101027193453.png

101027193504.png

/query Sfa05 to spy!

Also don't throw claims that we DDoS/hack this topic. Pm me if you have proper proof.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

First First First, Smd Darkrai.

Grats Dragonwood, I was there, 2 assits, no kills, no deaths. I own you all. Great pull though Poison, That's like 24/30, No lies that's really good in my opinion. Good job. ;)

Recruit me pl0x?

Grats Dragonwood, I was there, 2 assits, no kills, no deaths. I own you all. Great pull though Poison, That's like 24/30, No lies that's really good in my opinion. Good job. ;)

You're CR fighting with DW, or left CR and just haven't updated ure sig? :blink:

Gratz DW :thumbup:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

You're CR fighting with DW, or left CR and just haven't updated ure sig? :blink:

Gratz DW :thumbup:

Yeah left CR like a week ago, A bit lazy to change my signature. Haha :grin:

Poison in the wild? :blink:

Grats Dwood :thumbup:

I highly doubt your team clan PvP's at all. Back when Poison wasn't in a slump they were really Dominant in PvP.

Recruit me pl0x?

Well if Poison was fighting a clan then they should show some proof to a moderator if not this topic will still be up.

Looks like beef went to here

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

The topic will remain open unless proof is supplied that DW did indeed crash a fight between Poison and Exodus.

Until then, there is more than sufficient evidence that a fight occured between Dragonwood and Poison to leave the topic open.

Any pics of proof of crashing can be sent to any Clan Staff member for review. Thanks!

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif