A Time for Glory Planning Thread

jasignhagj

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAYBE that would be GOOD without the UNNECESSARY capitalization.

Did someone say capitalism?

awesome_face_bigger_1886.png

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Google it :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

It's the stupidest thing, the sheet won't update itself unless I remove the code from the first box in the range, and then re enter it.

Anyways, Ive made a workaround by excluding irregulars from the total, and adding them in later.

Troops have risen in cost quite a bit, especially upkeep.

can i be

The Confederacy of America (Presidential Dictatorship)

btw spork vic2 is so complicated i have so many questions

1) as tuscany i can attack one neighbour on day 1 but not another WHAT

2) as tuscany my most exported good is fabric yet i dont have any fabric factories and none of my places have that as their main export WHAT

3) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Japan unilaterally declares peace with China and waits for China to reply.

Further, it declares that it shall not have mutually beneficial relations or otherwise help any European nation having colonies in South-east Asia (If you're unsure, you can always ask), until a deal is reached to sell/cede those colonies to the Empire of Japan. This includes access through Japanese territories, refueling at Japanese ports, and seeking Japanese aid in conflicts. This policy does not apply to colonies outside Southeast Asia (for example, India does not count), or countries which are in South-east Asia but are not colonies (Australia).

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

As far as I remember didn't I change to the CoA? Ah, well, If it isn't taken I'll have the UK.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

As far as I remember didn't I change to the CoA? Ah, well, If it isn't taken I'll have the UK.

CoA is taken but UK is free. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Dungeonal sure loves picking places where he is instantly in a war with me O-o.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

CoA is taken but UK is free. :thumbup:

Yeah, I know, but before I reserved it.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Apparently you were China Aeon.

Anyways, as the UK, I think we should start on the diplomatic cessation of a certain fortress of yours... :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to trade you for it. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Russian budget should be up in 5 minutes. I should have the rest done within the next hour, I fell asleep in my chair last night :thumbsup:

Aeon, we restarted the nation claiming, as the map and province value system came out. But If you want the UK, it's open.

Can you reply to my PM soon Spork please :D?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Project:

Action:Germany opens Bletchley Park in Potsdam.

Result: A site known as Bletchley Park is opened.

Reason 1: Monarch can do whatever they want.

Reason 2: Classified.

Reason 3: Classified.

Time to completion: 1 Year.

Cost: 500,000£

Research:

Action: Germany announces joint research with the United States on Pill Boxes

Result: Development of Pill Box Defensive Installations, which upgrade Trench Networks for 75,000£ per segment. They double defence against Infantry, don't effect tanks, and can be countered by six hours of sustained artiliary fire.

Reason 1: Pill Boxes house permenant Machine guns on a raised platform, allowing the land to be surveyed and targets selected.

Reason 2: Pill Boxes are built in an interlocking pattern, allowing for crossfire.

Reason 3: Pill Boxes are built with telephone cabling, linked to each other and a central bunker placed out of artiliary range, allowing for co-ordinated attacks/defence.

Proposed research time is one year and six months.

Proposed reserch cost is 1,000,000£, split equally between the United States and Germany.

PM inbound.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.