Am I a Failed RS Player?

Maze

Thats like asking if you are a failed bike rider. You may not be able to do tricks, but if you enjoy it, so what? However, you can have a goal to aim for, being able to do flips, etc.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Oh yeah i forgot. We all start playing RS and just happen to have great stats from the get go.

OP, my stats STINK. People give me hell about them each day. Do i care? No. They are the failed players being so petty. So, they have higher stats? Just means they clicked the mouse a few thousand more times than i have. If i fail at anything, its failing at having a stonger index finger than they do.

Anyway, as long as you have fun man. Games are meant to be that way.

I look at it this way. I play Halo online. My K/D ratio is like 1:3. It stinks, but i still love playing. My blood still rushed when i am on a 4 kill spree hiding in the hopes on getting that 5th kill. Am i a failed Halo player? No, i'm just not as good as others. But there are a lot that aren't even as good as me. Don't let a 14 year old brat make you feel like you fail at a game just because you aren't capable of staring at a screen for 10 hours.

Anyone whose lowest stat is 64 or has a constructon level higher than mine does not suck.

kthnxbai

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Oh yeah i forgot. We all start playing RS and just happen to have great stats from the get go.

OP, my stats STINK. People give me hell about them each day. Do i care? No. They are the failed players being so petty. So, they have higher stats? Just means they clicked the mouse a few thousand more times than i have. If i fail at anything, its failing at having a stonger index finger than they do.

I look at it this way. I play Halo online. My K/D ratio is like 1:3. It stinks, but i still love playing. My blood still rushed when i am on a 4 kill spree hiding in the hopes on getting that 5th kill. Am i a failed Halo player? No, i'm just not as good as others. But there are a lot that aren't even as good as me. Don't let a 14 year old brat make you feel like you fail at a game just because you aren't capable of staring at a screen for 10 hours.

And these are the kind of people who call anyone higher level then them "no lifers". Hmm

Oh hell yes i just love waisting my time going about calling everyone higher than me no-lifers. Tbh i have a quick link to high scores just so i can search the players as thye run by and see if i should start dishing it out.....

Get real.

And these are the kind of people who call anyone higher level then them "no lifers". Hmm

Oh hell yes i just love waisting my time going about calling everyone higher than me no-lifers. Tbh i have a quick link to high scores just so i can search the players as thye run by and see if i should start dishing it out.....

Get real.

It's funny cuz that's kinda what you're doing right now.

Get real.

How exactly?

Get real.

How exactly?

You're getting trolled slay, and you're getting trolled good.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Get real.

How exactly?

You're getting trolled slay, and you're getting trolled good.

Dude, i'm trying to troll myself.

Gosh i should go find topic's that are easier to troll :(

FFS i am a failed RS player.

Jesus. I'm going back to OT.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

achieving your first 99 is lots of fun

I never understood that. My ninth 99 was my favorite.

My first (and only) was cooking, and that was "fun" because the people at the Rogues' Den talk

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

Failure is proportionally affected by how much you enjoy the game as others have said.

You definitely don't seem as if you are having the most fun in your life right now. Take a break, do some other things, and after a while the slow but eventual pull of the RSZOREZ will get you. Give it time :P

But yeah, your stats are pretty trash, if that's what your pointing at. Sorry for the ambiguous answer, but your question in itself wasn't to concrete either.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Those people who have 200m in a skill, they are the failed RS players because chances are none of them enjoyed getting there.

But there's another thing. To have fun, you don't necessarily have to enjoy the process. I'm sure they'll all have fun gloating over their accomplishment and seeing their name immortalized forever on the highscores.

I did not enjoy getting 86 runecrafting for the Achievement Tasks. But do I enjoy that awesome taskmaster emote? Yes.

on a 200mil xp goal it really makes me sad to think about all the time they wasted. Imagine how much they could have benefited the world if they took that energy and put it into something real and productive.

Now I dont find myself to be any different when I say this

^Assumes that a significant amount of time would be dedicated to "worthy" pursuits if not "wasted" on RS.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]