Items to Bind

MrChrisRawkz

Shadow Silk Hood (dropped by the Night Spider) is a necessity to get on good teams, and it prevents more potential damage than a platebody will.

So replace your Platebody with a Hood, and replace your Maul with a Promethium 2h because it's better to have a Slash/Crush style than just Crush.

You can bind 2 things. I'd suggest binding a promethium 2h and a shadow silk hood. Always try and get a hood as they can be rare and they're extremely useful for both joining good teams and preventing damage.............

Hey guys i was just wondering what would be the best items for me to bind? I currently have Prom Plate legs and a Primal Maul and i was wondering if there is a better combo that could be any use to me. :)

I say get an SSH and bind a Prom Spear as it is highly versatile, powerful, and can be poisoned.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Hey guys i was just wondering what would be the best items for me to bind? I currently have Prom Plate legs and a Primal Maul and i was wondering if there is a better combo that could be any use to me. :)

I say get an SSH and bind a Prom Spear as it is highly versatile, powerful, and can be poisoned.

But poison and attack style variety (other than crush > slash for high end forgotten warriors) is pants comapred to berserker ring bonus hence 2h is win. aggressive slash n crush; pwns all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't find 2hs useful at all. Sure they hit high, but they aren't as accurate as spears, and accuracy is more important than str in most cases.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I guess then your opinion is more valuable than all the other dungeoneers that bind 2hes then. I can't believe everyone that got 120 dung using a 2h has had the wrong binds all along. Obviously go with the spear :thumbup:

I dungeoneer with a spear all the time, and have even tried a 2h myself. I never once complained about having a spear and always had trouble with a 2h.

azeem1992.png

I dungeoneer with a spear all the time, and have even tried a 2h myself. I never once complained about having a spear and always had trouble with a 2h.

This is the Help & Advice forum, not the Unhelpful & Hindrance forum.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

And who are you to tell me that I'm wrong? What gives you the right to judge what I say?

EDIT: BTW, my advice didn't hinder or not help anyone, so your statement remains invalid.

azeem1992.png

2h sucks if you dont have berseker ring up to tier 4+ at least.

but after that it pwns pure and simple.

On spear I was running out of food and almost dying to mosts bosses when I did c6 solo meds

With 2h other than the really bad luck floors (eg u get like a a heap of lvl 120+) I usually get through boss without even having to fish extra food.

And people can say ur advice is aweful because it is a proven statistical fact the 2h and zerker ring are FAR better than the spear; its not just a theory some noob made up its a proven fact and a method that nearly every dger out there users successfully

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

On spear I was running out of food and almost dying to mosts bosses when I did c6 solo meds

With 2h other than the really bad luck floors (eg u get like a a heap of lvl 120+) I usually get through boss without even having to fish extra food.

I can easily get a tier 5 berserker ring, but I doubt it would be better for me than a spear would.

azeem1992.png

I can easily get a tier 5 berserker ring, but I doubt it would be better for me than a spear would.

Just accept that 2h+zerker ring is better lol. We don't care if you use spear and kill slower, just don't say spear is better.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

And who are you to tell me that I'm wrong? What gives you the right to judge what I say?

EDIT: BTW, my advice didn't hinder or not help anyone, so your statement remains invalid.

DPS calculations prove you wrong. He has every right to tell you that you're wrong when the evidence strongly suggests that he's right. On top of that, he clearly has more experience than you.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

That is not a good reason to insult me. I have noticed this alot with you Tip it and Sal's Forums people. You think just because a person gives the best advice that other people have no right to tell them their own opinion. Not everything in rs is a fact.

azeem1992.png

That is not a good reason to insult me. I have noticed this alot with you Tip it and Sal's Forums people. You think just because a person gives the best advice that other people have no right to tell them their own opinion. Not everything in rs is a fact.

It's a fact that p2h+zerker ring is better then prom spear, and nobody insulted you.

It's a fact that p2h+zerker ring is better then prom spear, and nobody insulted you.

Vex's post would beg to differ...

Just accept that 2h+zerker ring is better lol. We don't care if you use spear and kill slower, just don't say spear is better.

And I don't care if you say 2h is better. There is nothing on this earth that will make me change my mind, so you can just back off. And I WILL SAY ALL I WANT THAT SPEAR IS BETTER. Who are you to stop me?

Nice comeback, probably took you long enough to come up with it.

azeem1992.png

And I don't care if you say 2h is better. There is nothing on this earth that will make me change my mind, so you can just back off. And I WILL SAY ALL I WANT THAT SPEAR IS BETTER. Who are you to stop me?

Nice comeback, probably took you long enough to come up with it.

I don't see how that's an insult. :unsure:

I'm not trying to make you change your mind. I'm just saying that you should not say that prom spear is better when it's clearly not.

Edit2: How can it be a comeback when it's his first post on this thread?

Edit3: fixed the quote.

I don't see how that's an insult. :unsure:

Edit: what happened to my post D:

I'm not trying to make you change your mind. I'm just saying that you should not say that prom spear is better when it's clearly not.

Of course you don't see it as an insult. How could you if you're on the same side as him?

It isn't clearly not.

azeem1992.png

That's because this is the Help & Advice forum, not the Opinion forum. There is a reason why every man and his dog use a 2 Hander with a Berserker Ring.

That doesn't make any difference. Honestly, I could argue about this all day. No hassle on my part, but I will just end it, because you clearly don't respect anyone's opinion but yourself's and gremmy's.

azeem1992.png

That's because this is the Help & Advice forum, not the Opinion forum. There is a reason why every man and his dog use a 2 Hander with a Berserker Ring.

That doesn't make any difference. Honestly, I could argue about this all day. No hassle on my part, but I will just end it, because you clearly don't respect anyone's opinion but yourself's and gremmy's.

I certainly respect your opinion, I have some of my own which aren't the best in the game. But when you tell a person who is asking for the best binds, that a bind which isn't the best is the best (weird sentence but you get it), I'm gonna argue against it. As Vex said, we're supposed to help people here.

I certainly respect your opinion, I have some of my own which aren't the best in the game. But when you tell a person who is asking for the best binds, that a bind which isn't the best is the best (weird sentence but you get it), I'm gonna argue against it. As Vex said, we're supposed to help people here.

Then how is my post hurting him? If he so chooses, he can just ignore my advice. He probably already has an opinion for himself that 2h is the best for him to use, so how would one person saying otherwise hurt him?

azeem1992.png