Runescape Book

Bonez899

Runescape Book  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to write a book based on Runescape?

• Yes
    • No

Hey,

Bonez899 here saying that I am thinking of writing kind of a mini maybe 10 chapter book about a character on Runescape and how with the help of other people he goes from nothing to one of the best mercenaries in the land of Gielenor. This book wouldn't be amazing as I'm nowheres near a very good writer but it could be interesting so I'm leaving up to a pole. If the pole goes through with mostly yes then I will start writing and posting the book one chapter at a time, remember that I'm just a person who likes to write I am at no rate a good writer.

First of all, If you can't write well, You need a writer, lol.

Random capitalization is a good example.

Gf? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, the theme sounds a little cliche'd so what I suggest is why don't you write something totally unique that's

obviously Runescape related. (Cmon' Going from nothing to something has been used in already billions of movies and literature)

Also, don't make it similar to the existing novel Betrayal of Falador or anything like that.

Think outside the box! :smile: Make people really want to read your work.

This is just one of the free post count spam threads, doesn't really matter if you don't contribute thread is going to be locked soon anyway

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

This is just one of the free post count spam threads, doesn't really matter if you don't contribute thread is going to be locked soon anyway

But spamming is still against the rules, remember ;) Even if it's in a thread that you think "is going to be locked soon anyway."

But yes, I am going to lock this thread. A few good points have been brought up about copyright issues, etc. However, either way this isn't a RuneScape discussion. A better forum for this might be the Varrock Library.

That being said, I don't think it's wise to ask OTHER people if you should write a book (or fan fiction). The only way you'd get through it anyway is if YOU are passionate enough about writing and the subject matter. Ultimately it has to be your decision. But if you want help, advice, proofreads, etc. the Varrock Library is the place for you!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog