Extinction Of Dust Devils For One Single Item - 99 Range

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, good thing you're back, keep it up keep it uuuup!

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Goodluck on snatching up a chain. I started about 5 days after you and eventually I did get one on the ~1750th (always feel guilty telling people because some go 50 & a chain, others go 15k+) So Goodluck on 90 range and best of luck on a chain for yourself.

good luck bud on the chain and btw in living at the dusties too and i know its boring

im 97 ranged now going for 99

i dont keep a drop log cuz i think it wastes some time but i been there for a while if i had to guess i say i got 10k kills under my belt already and havent seen a drag drop yet

good luck!

enjoi888.png

Good lord. thats like the longest log ive ever seen.

this log should be showed to anyone who thinking they can go down to dust devils and get something good in a day. it takes time and money, and it looks like you should be finding one soons. i still cant believe you recored something that long... it probably slows you down so i really wouldnt record everything. but keep counting, thats a insane number. :)

but in the end, you will find your chain. good luck!

mysig11sv5.png

Alrighty, update time.

Day 17 added..

I also notice that someone said they like how I kept total track of items, so I have brought that back. At the moment I only plan to update it once I get a chain, but since that will probably take a few thousand more kills, I will update the list every 1k kills.

Enjoy

Also, this log doesn't slow me down at all. I just record while character is killing another one. You don't kill faster if you watch your guy 8)

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.