How many push-ups can you do?

Schwarzenegger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a purple belt at Han Moo Do (bit like Taekwondo). The system is like this:

White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Blue, Red, brown (1), brown (2), brown (3) and then black (1), black (2), black (3), black (4)... all the way up to 10.

I did 44 in 30 seconds at school, i think i can do 100+ in a row...

Gotta get it up though, i need to do 250 for black belt :D

Well in CSA (Conditioning Strength and Agility) class, which we do Weight Lifting and such, we do quite a few each day. It goes like this before we even get started with the weights:

- 50 crunches

- Turn over and do 30 push-ups

- 50 More Crunches

- Turn and do 30 more push-ups

- Throw your legs straight up in the air, and your arms stright up. Now crunch up your hands to the celling. We do 50 of these.

- Turn and 30 more push-ups

- Now we do 50 bycicles

- Turn over again for the last 30 push-ups.

What's that... 120 push-ups a day? After a few weeks of it, you get kinda used to it so they aren't too incredibly hard. But on topic... yeah I have no idea how many I can do consecuativly :lol: .

funny thing, CSA here is the detention room, haha

well seeing as im a lineman and a heavy guy, i did like 56 2 weeks ago at lacrosse. Then we had to do 60 judo/airplane pushups and after about 40 i was dead. only 1 kid has puked so far tho.

0 for me.

i have a frozen shoulder which restricts the movement in it, and have very little strength.

can walk for miles tho,and with my recumbent bike i have decent stomache muscles now. but no upper body strength

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Well in CSA (Conditioning Strength and Agility) class, which we do Weight Lifting and such, we do quite a few each day. It goes like this before we even get started with the weights:

- 50 crunches

- Turn over and do 30 push-ups

- 50 More Crunches

- Turn and do 30 more push-ups

- Throw your legs straight up in the air, and your arms stright up. Now crunch up your hands to the celling. We do 50 of these.

- Turn and 30 more push-ups

- Now we do 50 bycicles

- Turn over again for the last 30 push-ups.

What's that... 120 push-ups a day? After a few weeks of it, you get kinda used to it so they aren't too incredibly hard. But on topic... yeah I have no idea how many I can do consecuativly :lol: .

I would love that compared to wrestling, we had to do SOOO much. :oops:

I don't know how much i can do straight now, but at least 100.

user1-dark.png

I used to do gymnastics twice a week. :oops: We'd do conditioning at the start of every session. Most we ever did was:

- 30 press-ups

- 30 sit-ups

- 30 squat-thrusts

~rest~

- 30 press-ups

- 30 sit-ups

- 30 squat-thrusts

~rest~

- 30 press-ups

- 30 sit-ups

- 30 squat-thrusts

~rest~

- 60 hop-tucks on left leg (ie hop on one leg, and bring up to stomach, repeat) on a soft crash mat. These were HARD, god...

- 60 hop-tucks on right leg

~rest~

- front dish 30 seconds

- back dish 30 seconds

~go and die~

---

Good old days...this was when I was like 11 I think. Should have kept going with that... :(

I think most I can do now is like 60 press-ups lol. I did 2 hours of sport per week max for 2 years, and that was just hockey, ie lazing around...

i can only do like 30 - 40..and 40's pushin it. but then again like someone said im a runner not a fighter. when it comes down to a person who's got a knife it doesnt matter how strong you are it's how fast you can run y0 @SZ off!

Sup noobs.

ok i said i woudl post on how mayn situps/crunchs i can do and did as many sit ups till i gave up

4 was the number

whoa even my grandma could do better.

lol jk 447 are u kidding? my grandpa could do 448 and he's 90.

Sup noobs.

As much as I can possibly do without injuring myself to the extent of damaging my vital body parts for a extended period of time which indicates "long-term injury"

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

ok i said i woudl post on how mayn situps/crunchs i can do and did as many sit ups till i gave up

4 was the number

whoa even my grandma could do better.

lol jk 447 are u kidding? my grandpa could do 448 and he's 90.

Yea i know i suk, im so out of shape im sucha fat bastard. I sit inside and never get out. I weigh 900lb, arg im so lazy ill never be as good as my great grandma.....lol

I work out everyday (alternate what i work on every other day)

I do wake up at 5am run 3 miles, when i get home run 2....every day

Seven thousand.

More honestly, four times a week for my in-the-dorm exersise I do 3 1/2 minutes of sit ups and 2 minites of continuous push ups. Its a great exersise, its 7 minites and in a year you have toned abs and a decent upper body/biceps/triceps. You don't need a gym or any equipment for that matter ;)

On topic, I never really count my push ups, I listen to music instead. I imagine I could manage 70 or so if I really went for quanity.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

People probably won't believe me, but around 70... For my HS swim team (One of the best in the state) we have to do A LOT of non-swimming exercises.... i.e wieghtlifting and all. So around 70 pushups which I have to say I'm the most fit in all of my life :P

Not timed, and without ever resting on the ground, i did 120 pushups today in a row in basketball earlier this month. Looking at me you would never think it possible, but more than meets the eye.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png