Medicine Help

ImstillFly

Okay so for my medical class in high school, I have been assigned a project where I am going to be stranded on an island, and have to bring 15 of the most important meds. I know this is a dumb assignment, but i need help since I have no medical knowledge. the only medicine I have listed as of now is tylenol lol.

please help meh? :)

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

You're doing a medical class in school.. yet you have no medical knowledge? Does not compute.

I would say anti-biotics though. But yeah, medical class == no medical knowledge?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

You're doing a medical class in school.. yet you have no medical knowledge? Does not compute.

I would say anti-biotics though. But yeah, medical class == no medical knowledge?

He said he was in high school, so I doubt he's expected to have a lot of knowledge. :P

Also asking for homework help on here isn't allowed I believe.. so be prepared for this to be locked. :P Sorry I can't help though, I have about as much knowledge as you!

Blakdragon39.png

He said he was in high school, so I doubt he's expected to have a lot of knowledge. :P

Also asking for homework help on here isn't allowed I believe.. so be prepared for this to be locked. :P Sorry I can't help though, I have about as much knowledge as you!

I just took the class because I needed another elective, and my girlfriend was taking it. I would ask her, but her knowledge of medicine is that of an otter. so yeah. but thanks for the help

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

I just took the class because I needed another elective, and my girlfriend was taking it. I would ask her, but her knowledge of medicine is that of an otter. so yeah. but thanks for the help

Jesus you're neive and foolish. You're girlfriend won't be around in 10 years time your education and your results will be. Take something you are good at instead of something that she is in so you have a change of passing.

Malaria, Yellow Fever, TB, Chlorea and Typhoid are a few possible diseases you may get so go research preventive measures for them. No point spoon feeding, you need to do some research. Also pencillin is a must on your list.

Edited by Standard_Pix

Jesus you're neive and foolish. You're girlfriend won't be around in 10 years time your education and your results will be. Take something you are good at instead of something that she is in so you have a change of passing.

Malaria, Yellow Fever, TB, Chlorea and Typhoid are a few possible diseases you may get so go research preventive measures for them. No point spoon feeding, you need to do some research. Also pencillin is a must on your list.

Its HIGH SCHOOL.

Christ how many times must we say it?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

[hide]

[/hide]

Its HIGH SCHOOL.

And if we tell him everything will he learn? I highly doubt it.

That's why you don't see me spewing out medicine brands. ;)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That's why you don't see me spewing out medicine brands. ;)

Also why I'm just giving him random tropical diseases which could be floating around a tropical island :huh:

Spectinomycin.

You'll probably need some ducolax.

If its a tropical island, coconut water can have the same effect.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪