Clan discussion improvements/suggestions

Danny_TeamDan

yea i got banned like over 9000 times and all the funny people did too

Being funny != acting like at idiot. Look at Danny; I'd say he's probably one of the funnier members of Tip.it's clan community and he's still around. And most importantly, he isn't an idiot nor does he act like one.

I have to wonder if any of those people who were banned at the time even bothered to appeal it or talk to the staff about why they were banned; of a surety they would not have been banned unless they made a monumental [bleep]-up or had a large history.

hzvjpwS.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay multiquote time.

Your right, there's never been a generation admin wise that's looked out for the clanning community. But I mean, lets look at the most recent update from the admin staff. Requiring users to hide runescape pictures with profanity in them? Is that a joke? Like what are you thinking. Not like it's a ridiculous update without the clan community, but try intergrating updates like that with the clan community. Good luck.

I believe you're aware as former staff that we are more lenient in this section than the other parts of the forum. Personally you should know no really foul or offensive words bother me, but it was a compromise for off topic/general and thats what that rule will be enforced in. As far as mods coming in here saying hide tag - won't happen, they know better than to come into this section without permission. Hell admins ask me for it. I doubt Joe or Yguy will go anal looking for pictures with 4 letter words in them, they are far too overworked. The rules for this section are vastly different than general - or have you forgotten?

I posted a resignation in the CIC and then you all "kicked me" for basically saying I was done being a mod here. And I think several CIC members could back me up on this one.
The order of event's are what 2 or 3 years old? Either way, I had posted a thread in the admin board stating I planned to fire you shortly before you resigned. it's sorta irrelevant to the actual topic.

Cool, it's a shame we are on a english runescape board though and not in Asia looking to hiring a translator.

You would need one for Spanish for her, which has served us well in multiple misunderstandings in war declarations. Her English has improved and continues to do so - her passion, desire to work (thats hard to find, i think almost every ex clan staff can agree there), and thirst to see tip.it succeed are all where they should be.

If you can build a case for any of my staff being biased, or doing something negative - i'll listen and investigate, i've done it numerous times and people like Gamerr, Kimberly etc can confirm that - but harping on them because they are not as fluent in their secondary language as you are in your first is pretty weak, and pretty lame.

You've got a point. But then again, my purpose at tipit isn't to attack someone, which was often the case when i was a mod. She also has higher ups backing her, i had tipit admins harping me for the dumbest things.

The times I took the full blame for what you did as a mod mistake wise were many, hell I spent some hours ironing out things with various users you offended and i'd do the same for any mod. You were sorta wreckless and it showed. Let's not dig up 3-4 year old staff posts in a [bleep] measuring contest to see who is right or wrong here. It doesn't really serve the purpose of the thread, my point was made, you got it, lets move on. I'm defending someone being personally attacked, i'd do it if it's user or staff. bs is bs and i try to prevent it from ongoing when i can

There's a difference between interest and actually doing something. I see the interest, but i don't see the action. So i couldn't really care.

Of all people you know change does take time to do - it never came overnight here on any staff and thats because we want to do things right, and think things through instead of half assing them. I'll concede we've been slower than normal.

Way to return a reply with nothing but insults then tell me i can't respond to those insults. :thumbup:

I don't know who you are but you seem mad.

If you don't know who I am you don't know the tipit cd community very well. Not that i'm saying i'm some important god you should know, but if you don't know some of the more impactful members in a community, how do you lead that. Again, not just saying that for me, if you didn't know people such as Killerred, Dbzruler, Danda, etc. I'd still argue the same thing. So anyways, if i seem mad, then you seem unqualified.

I have to wonder if any of those people who were banned at the time even bothered to appeal it or talk to the staff about why they were banned; of a surety they would not have been banned unless they made a monumental [bleep]-up or had a large history.

In the instance i believe that is being referred to, a large mass of a single clan was removed from the board. Do you really expect an entire clan to return and ask for forgiveness? Ironically enough, this is what dethroned tipit way back when. A clan isn't going to come back after being told to leave, the moderating team should have set down with the clan and worked it out with them.

pan.png

In the instance i believe that is being referred to, a large mass of a single clan was removed from the board. Do you really expect an entire clan to return and ask for forgiveness? Ironically enough, this is what dethroned tipit way back when. A clan isn't going to come back after being told to leave, the moderating team should have set down with the clan and worked it out with them.

How do you know they didn't, or at least on an individual basis?

hzvjpwS.gif

Because they refused to talk to us in IRC about deleting the topics, set the channel on mute and even kicked people. I wasn't able to talk to any mods until hrs after the situation in which I was already banned.

6590ew.jpg

I actually think that a good way to remove accusations of unwarranted bans could be to make the reasons that led to a ban public. If it leads to less turmoil and arguing, then it could be beneficial. The versions from users and staff can be very different, and this (including records) could clear up any misunderstandings. It's a little radical, I know - but it could work.

Pan: Please stop spewing negative stuff and throwing insults, you are better than that. :)

There are lots of good points in this topic, and I am glad that people are still engaged in the community. Old and new staff care more than you think, but maybe more openness is required. Monthly or more frequent "update" topics is a good idea, and I also think that the clan officials do have a big role in this.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Because they refused to talk to us in IRC about deleting the topics, set the channel on mute and even kicked people. I wasn't able to talk to any mods until hrs after the situation in which I was already banned.

Yes this was actually quite funny because I asked them for a reason for my indefinite ban which is required and the only response I got was "that wont get you unbanned". After another week I continued to try and contact the staff to which I finally found someone (I think Quickdrawjoe?) who reduced my ban to two or three weeks. Danny, as well as everyone else in Downfall, was in the same situtation and most didn't get unbanned for at least a month? Things like that turn clans from wanting to revive tip it and bring back the activity to calling tip it dead, and I don't blame them.

Edit: lol'd at Kimberly's response to Pan seeing as she was one of the mods on irc at the time of the ban who "set the channel on mute and even kicked people". I have never been contacted in any form by any staff and I'm sure others can attest to that as well.

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

http://www.nx-clan.com/

Being funny != acting like at idiot. Look at Danny; I'd say he's probably one of the funnier members of Tip.it's clan community and he's still around. And most importantly, he isn't an idiot nor does he act like one.

Already said this in my last post but I'd love to restate it again for you. Danny was actually banned in the mass ban, so I don't think your first argument works that well. In terms of the second point, the staff didn't give reasons (Which are actually required but whatever) and left most people with indefinite bans, and I think it would be kind of hard to write an appeal when they don't even tell you what you've done wrong. And yes, people like Danny and I did talk to staff, once they wanted to listen, only to get our bans shortened to 3-4 weeks, even though I never got an explanation why I even needed a three week ban or what it was for. The funniest thing for me is the fact that Danny got banned, he talked to staff, he never actually did anything wrong, and yet his ban was longer than mine :thumbsup:

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

Danny was actually banned in the mass ban, so I don't think your first argument works that well.

Well either it wasn't permanently or it was a small temp ban, but I appreciate your snarkiness nonetheless.

In terms of the second point, the staff didn't give reasons (Which are actually required but whatever) and left most people with indefinite bans, and I think it would be kind of hard to write an appeal when they don't even tell you what you've done wrong.

Staff always give reasons when asked, so forgive me for saying that's a crock of [cabbage] you're trying to pass off as fact. And even if they didn't in some miraculous and twisted parralel universe, then when they appealed even with "Why was I banned etc etc" they would have it thoroughly explained to them by an admin.

And yes, people like Danny and I did talk to staff, once they wanted to listen, only to get our bans shortened to 3-4 weeks, even though I never got an explanation why I even needed a three week ban or what it was for.

Well you wouldn't get a reason for why Danny was banned, but if you asked a staff member about your own ban you would of got an answer. Quite curious as to who you talked to, even, because your recap of the situation seems...faulty.

In regards to the irc mute, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't asking in public repeatedly and then your friends took up the chant, which would've given an IRC moderator no choice but to take action as they had. And, mind you, you don't need to be unbanned from a channel to private message anyone online in IRC; you could've pm'ed the person who supposedly muted and kicked you even.

hzvjpwS.gif

Danny was actually banned in the mass ban, so I don't think your first argument works that well.

Well either it wasn't permanently or it was a small temp ban, but I appreciate your snarkiness nonetheless.

In terms of the second point, the staff didn't give reasons (Which are actually required but whatever) and left most people with indefinite bans, and I think it would be kind of hard to write an appeal when they don't even tell you what you've done wrong.

Staff always give reasons when asked, so forgive me for saying that's a crock of [cabbage] you're trying to pass off as fact. And even if they didn't in some miraculous and twisted parralel universe, then when they appealed even with "Why was I banned etc etc" they would have it thoroughly explained to them by an admin.

And yes, people like Danny and I did talk to staff, once they wanted to listen, only to get our bans shortened to 3-4 weeks, even though I never got an explanation why I even needed a three week ban or what it was for.

Well you wouldn't get a reason for why Danny was banned, but if you asked a staff member about your own ban you would of got an answer. Quite curious as to who you talked to, even, because your recap of the situation seems...faulty.

In regards to the irc mute, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't asking in public repeatedly and then your friends took up the chant, which would've given an IRC moderator no choice but to take action as they had. And, mind you, you don't need to be unbanned from a channel to private message anyone online in IRC; you could've pm'ed the person who supposedly muted and kicked you even.

I don't like when people multiquote and break things up, much more annoying to make a response for me :|.

I never said I asked why Danny was banned, but simply that he didn't know himself. And if I remember correctly Danny got a month ban for... Nothing? I guess you could consider that a "small temp ban". Staff didn't give reasons when I asked, and like I said the only response I got was "that wont get you unbanned", I never got an email either and when I asked about that they said they were "too busy" and would "get to it eventually". Still never received that email either! The people who did so was everyone that was halfop+ in #clans at the time, and I'll post logs if you really want them, but then again I can already see you calling them fake or something.

It's funny because the staff here never admits to any wrongdoing, it's always someone else's fault or problem. And obviously by the look of things in this forum, they are clearly never wrong!

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

I think Uffan is the funniest.

I don't like when people multiquote and break things up, much more annoying to make a response for me :|.

I never said I asked why Danny was banned, but simply that he didn't know himself. And if I remember correctly Danny got a month ban for... Nothing? I guess you could consider that a "small temp ban". Staff didn't give reasons when I asked, and like I said the only response I got was "that wont get you unbanned", I never got an email either and when I asked about that they said they were "too busy" and would "get to it eventually". Still never received that email either! The people who did so was everyone that was halfop+ in #clans at the time, and I'll post logs if you really want them, but then again I can already see you calling them fake or something.

It's funny because the staff here never admits to any wrongdoing, it's always someone else's fault or problem. And obviously by the look of things in this forum, they are clearly never wrong!

Another problem with these forums is that everyone seems to have to blame someone else when something goes wrong.

• People should start taking responsibility for their actions - Mods included.
  • People should realise that mods do have to take a stubborn standpoint and cannot always concede losses - a moderating team that seems to have no backbone will be abused by trolls and such. That said don't hold back on what you think is a fair point - just make sure it's put across in a manner that wont lead to mud-flinging.
  • When a mod takes a viewpoint which they've shown is 'official' and they wont stand down from, maybe it's best to continue your discussion via pm - third party input doesn't always help.
  • Before posting *THINK* is your post just a way for you venting? Maybe if a discussion gets particularly heated you should take a break - we don't want things spiralling into personal attacks and the likes.
  • Everyone posting here is human - lighten up and accept that YOU are not perfect either.

sorry, I know these are apparently OBVIOUS but it appears people tend to forget these things. They just read the last reply, get riled up about it and let their opinions flood out when they'd be much better off keeping their mouths shut. I wouldn't want you all to do this all the time, because then things wouldn't be as much fun, but I think it's particularly relevant to this topic because I think it's at the point where it could go off the rails.

P.s. Wooo 96 def :)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Some logs, I have plenty more if anyone is interested.

-Bolded the important part. I have yet to receive and email/reason and probably would never have been unbanned if I hadn't bugged Quickdraw 5 days later. Shame they never saved any of the topics either, the majority were actually "legitimate". Some pretty lulzy stuff here [12/17/10]

Log started: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:24:28 Pacific Standard Time

(16:24:28) * Now talking in #clans

(16:24:28) * Topic is 'Tip.It's Official Clan Discussion IRC Chat | Clan Staff: http://tip.it/runescape/?stafflist | Please note that Cowman_133, Peter & Gamerr are IRC staff only. Vote on clan awards here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/282638-2010-tipit-clan-awards/o'

(16:24:28) * Set by [email protected] on Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:10:22 Pacific Standard Time

(16:24:29) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Socialism is in 0710 clans. | First 10 Clans: 7All Resilience Ever, Downfall, GreatJackal and Co Import Investments Ltd Est 1957, Moose and Minions, Nexus, Passion Ending, Resilience, Team Dan, Tip It P2P Community Highscore List, XION | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Socialism

(16:24:31) * TeamDan_Thehitman324 ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:32) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Thehitman324 is in 0715 clans. | First 10 Clans: 074head Unit, All Downfall Ever List, Bucket Unit Ending List, Downfall, Downfall, Downie 0wners, Elite Clan Warers, Team Dan, Team Kenya Ending List, Team Lin | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Thehitman324

(16:24:35) * TeamDan_Amateurnoob ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:38) * TEAM_DAN_WILL ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:39) <TeamDan_Amateurnoob> sup guys!

(16:24:39) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Teamdan Amateurnoob was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:24:41) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Df Rune Hick is in 076 clans. | Clans: 074head Unit, Downfall, Downfall, Nexus, Team Dan, Team Lin | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Df%A0Rune%A0Hick

(16:24:42) <TEAM_DAN_WILL> sup yo!

(16:24:45) * TEAMDAN|BATMAN ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:46) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Teamdan|batman was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:24:50) * TeamDan_CajunFX ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:50) * Team_Dan_TheYonderGod ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:51) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Teamdan Cajunfx was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:24:51) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Fd Yondergod is in 075 clans. | Clans: 7Downfall, Downfall Trial Members, Eternal Brethren, Freedom, Freedom Core | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Fd%A0Yondergod

(16:24:54) * TeamDan_dan[badgy] ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:24:55) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Fearless Now is in clan: 7Team Lin ( URL: 7http://www.runescape.com )

(16:24:57) * gochance1 ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:25:00) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Gochance1 is in 0722 clans. | First 10 Clans: 074head Unit, All Downfall Ever List, Arch Angels, Downfall, Downie 0wners, Elite Clan Warers, fefs family, Flip Flops Tournament List, Flip Flops Warring list, MLG SK friends list | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Gochance1

(16:25:17) <TeamDan_dan[badgy]> suck on my tittays

(16:25:22) <TeamDan_CajunFX> <3

(16:25:42) * WildernessGuardians ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:25:43) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Wildernessguardians was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:26:14) * teamdan_yingblade ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:26:15) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Bookofsounds was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:26:26) * Silv_Le ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:26:26) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Silv Le is in 075 clans. | Clans: 7Anti Elite Assassins, BEAST MODE, Chaos Unleashed, Legendary Empire ML, MLG SK friends list | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Silv%A0Le

(16:26:39) * Silv_Le ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:27:21) * Silv_Le ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:27:21) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Silv Le is in 075 clans. | Clans: 7Anti Elite Assassins, BEAST MODE, Chaos Unleashed, Legendary Empire ML, MLG SK friends list | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Silv%A0Le

(16:28:52) <TeamDan_Amateurnoob> hi Y_Guy

(16:29:21) <TEAM_DAN_WILL> l0l

(16:29:28) <TEAM_DAN_WILL> brb r[]fl

(16:32:40) * TeamDan_Amateurnoob is now known as Amateurnoob

(16:32:40) * teamdan_yingblade has quit IRC (Quit: Page closedo)

(16:33:41) * Harrrry ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:33:42) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Harrrry is in clan: 7Sleeping Dragons ( URL: 7http://s11.zetaboards.com/Sleeping_Dragon )

(16:35:39) <@Y_Guy> hi

(16:35:48) * Harrrry has quit IRC (Quit:o)

(16:35:51) * blader243 ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:35:52) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7PRIVACY ]: 7blader243 has defname privacy enabled.

(16:36:05) * Harrrry ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:36:06) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Harrrry is in clan: 7Sleeping Dragons ( URL: 7http://s11.zetaboards.com/Sleeping_Dragon )

(16:36:07) <Amateurnoob> hiii y_guy

(16:36:10) * Danny|DFall ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:36:10) * X set mode: +v Danny|DFall

(16:36:11) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Bourgeoisiee is in 076 clans. | Clans: 074head Unit, Downfall, Downfall, GreatJackal and Co Import Investments Ltd Est 1957, Poison, Team Dan | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Bourgeoisiee

(16:36:16) <Team_Dan_Socialism> pkm died

(16:36:19) <@Y_Guy> HELLO

(16:36:21) * Kululele_Khan ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:36:21) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7PRIVACY ]: 7Kululele_Khan has defname privacy enabled.

(16:36:23) <Amateurnoob> how are you my love

(16:36:23) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> hi Y_Guy

(16:36:28) <Team_Dan_Socialism> hi Y_Guy

(16:36:29) <TeamDan_CajunFX> hi y_guy

(16:36:30) <+Danny|DFall> hi Y_Guy

(16:36:30) <TEAMDAN|BATMAN> hi Y_Guy

(16:36:31) <TeamDan_dan[badgy]> hi Y-Guy

(16:36:32) * Blu3 ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:36:33) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Blu3 Dogg is in 0710 clans. | First 10 Clans: 7All Downfall Ever List, Downfall, Downie 0wners, Guthix Warriors Retired, Silent Ember, Silent Ember Full Warring List, Spirit List8, Team Lin, Team Rainbow, Team Vendetta Ending List | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Blu3%A0Dogg

(16:36:34) <Kululele_Khan> hi Y_Guy

(16:36:37) <Team_Dan_TheYonderGod> hi Y-Guy

(16:36:38) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> hi Y_Guy

(16:36:41) <Blu3> hi Y-Guy

(16:36:42) <Amateurnoob> LOL

(16:36:48) <Kululele_Khan> blackups

(16:36:54) * Dino4Delta ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:36:54) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7I Din0 U is in 075 clans. | Clans: 7Downfall, Flip Flops Tournament List, Flip Flops Warring list, Team Lin, Team Sk8er | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=I%A0Din0%A0U

(16:37:11) <Dino4Delta> hi Y_Guy

(16:37:23) <Amateurnoob> oh no.

(16:38:18) <@Y_Guy> sigh

(16:38:21) <@Y_Guy> you guys are so cool

(16:38:37) <Kululele_Khan> :kanye:

(16:38:37) <Amateurnoob> LOL

(16:38:50) <Amateurnoob> Y_Guy I love you LOL

(16:38:51) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> lmao

(16:38:52) <Team_Dan_Socialism> lol

(16:38:52) <TeamDan_CajunFX> <3

(16:39:01) <Team_Dan_Socialism> tip it revived

(16:39:04) <Amateurnoob> looool

(16:39:08) <Amateurnoob> Thank Nexus.

(16:39:12) <Team_Dan_Socialism> oh [cabbage]

(16:40:07) * Lady_Ninane ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:40:07) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Kimberly is in 073 clans. | Clans: 7Heart Unit list 2, Tip It P2P Community Highscore List, Tip it Staff Hiscore list | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Kimberly

(16:40:12) <Lady_Ninane> Y_Guy

(16:40:14) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Long live the Tip.It!

(16:40:15) <Lady_Ninane> [[Laura]]

(16:40:19) * Lady_Ninane is now known as Ninane

(16:40:20) * X set mode: +ao Ninane Ninane

(16:40:21) <WildernessGuardians> Y_Guy

(16:40:22) <%[[Laura]]> hi Kim!

(16:40:23) <WildernessGuardians> some were legit

(16:40:25) <Amateurnoob> I applaud you Y_Guy

(16:40:26) <WildernessGuardians> how could you delete them all

(16:40:26) <Amateurnoob> lol

(16:40:29) <WildernessGuardians> :3

(16:40:30) <Amateurnoob> you have amazing delete skills.

(16:40:41) <Amateurnoob> Ninane you missed the team dan action :(

(16:40:41) <+Danny|DFall> Y_Guy why did all my topics get deleted

(16:40:43) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Wow, thats was fast

(16:40:49) <Amateurnoob> we actually had a lot of decent topics

(16:40:50) <@Ninane> Amateurnoob I saw it and you're [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed

(16:40:53) <Team_Dan_Socialism>

they all got moved to "clan zap evidence"

(16:40:56) <WildernessGuardians> L0L

(16:40:57) <Team_Dan_Socialism> whatever that is

(16:40:57) <Amateurnoob> I'm not [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed LOL

(16:41:00) <Amateurnoob> I made legit topics

(16:41:00) <Team_Dan_Socialism> Ninane

(16:41:01) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Hey they were discussable topics!

(16:41:03) <Team_Dan_Socialism> NICE FLAMES Ninane

(16:41:03) <+Danny|DFall> Y_Guy why did all my topics get deleted

(16:41:07) <@Ninane> Nah you're pretty [developmentally delayed]ed.

(16:41:09) * Ninane ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:41:10) <Amateurnoob> Nah

(16:41:11) <Team_Dan_Socialism> Y_Guy requesting ban

(16:41:11) <Amateurnoob> LOL

(16:41:13) <+Danny|DFall> lmfao

(16:41:14) <Amateurnoob> RAGEQUIT

(16:41:14) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Women belong in the kitchen damnit!

(16:41:19) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> i believe most of our topics were legit

(16:41:21) <+Danny|DFall> Team dan vs kimberly - cleared in 5

(16:41:23) <Team_Dan_Socialism> 95%

(16:41:23) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> power abuse?

(16:41:24) <Amateurnoob> LOL

(16:41:28) <Dino4Delta> Wtf my topic got deleted?

(16:41:29) <Kululele_Khan> man why are you deleting my topics took a ass long time to make them

(16:41:34) <Dino4Delta> I had nothing to do with this team dan thing

(16:41:34) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Team Dan (1) Tip.It (0)

(16:41:36) <Dino4Delta> whats that for [cabbage]

(16:41:38) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> what is this power abuse ffs

(16:41:40) <Dino4Delta> deleting my topic

(16:41:42) <Dino4Delta> power abuser

(16:41:44) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> this is why top clans moved to rsc

(16:41:48) <Dino4Delta> indeed

(16:41:52) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Tyrant!

(16:41:54) <Dino4Delta> no use in tip.it if everyone abuses their powers

(16:41:59) <Kululele_Khan> seems like theres some power abusing going around i am disapoint

(16:42:01) <Dino4Delta> and deletes random topics for no good reason

(16:42:10) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Very dissapointed...

(16:42:19) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> without team dan , tip.it is dead

(16:42:36) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Team Dan revived joo!

(16:42:46) <Team_Dan_Socialism> tip it wants to stay dead

(16:42:47) <Team_Dan_Socialism> ll

(16:42:49) <Dino4Delta> No really, you're actually deleting legit topics too

(16:42:51) <Dino4Delta> thats fail

(16:44:33) <TeamDan_CajunFX> I worked hard on my topics :(

(16:44:55) <+Danny|DFall> why am i banned

(16:45:06) <Kululele_Khan> why am I banned man

(16:45:08) <Kululele_Khan> i was gentle

(16:45:14) <+Danny|DFall> i posted legit discussion

(16:45:25) <@Y_Guy> all bans are temorary

(16:45:32) <+Danny|DFall> why was i banned tho

(16:45:32) <@Y_Guy> we'll see what happens in a few days

(16:45:33) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Temorary?

(16:45:36) <WildernessGuardians> Y_Guy

(16:45:37) <TeamDan_CajunFX> Suffering suckataz!

(16:45:39) <@Y_Guy> temporary*

(16:45:40) <WildernessGuardians> some topics were legit though

(16:45:40) <Amateurnoob> LOL

(16:45:41) <WildernessGuardians> how can you ban

(16:45:43) <+Danny|DFall> !google temorary

(16:45:47) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> power abuse

(16:45:47) <Amateurnoob> yea you banned for legit posts

(16:45:50) <Amateurnoob> that's cool though!

(16:45:54) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> MAD SHADOW ELVES DIED?

(16:45:58) * Y_Guy set mode: +m

(16:45:59) <+Danny|DFall> yeah im calling my lawyer

(16:46:08) * Y_Guy set mode: -v Danny|DFall

(16:46:09) * TeamDan_Thehitman324 is now known as TheHitman|Will

(16:46:16) * TheHitman|Will ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:46:17) * TheHitman|Will ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:46:17) * X set mode: +v TheHitman|Will

(16:46:19) <+TheHitman|Will> yes

(16:46:20) <+TheHitman|Will> !

(16:46:23) * Danny|DFall ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:46:23) * Danny|DFall ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:46:24) * X set mode: +v Danny|DFall

(16:46:27) * Y_Guy set mode: +b *!*@Swift-EED5FAA2.nycmny.fios.verizon.net

(16:46:29) * TeamDan_CajunFX is now known as CajunFX

(16:46:31) * TheHitman|Will was kicked by Y_Guy (Y_Guyo)

(16:46:47) <@Y_Guy> anyone else?

(16:47:11) <+Danny|DFall> Are you going to answer my questions

(16:47:16) <@Y_Guy> later

(16:47:21) <@Y_Guy> forgive me for being preoccupied

(16:47:23) <+Danny|DFall> what time are you available

(16:47:39) <+Danny|DFall> *will you be available

(16:48:13) * gochance1 ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:48:42) * TEAMDAN|BATMAN ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:49:11) * Y_Guy set mode: -b *!*@Swift-EED5FAA2.nycmny.fios.verizon.net

(16:49:11) * Amateurnoob is now known as Grand_Khan

(16:49:48) * CajunFX ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:50:53) * TheHitman|Will ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(16:50:54) * X set mode: +v TheHitman|Will

(16:50:54) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Thehitman324 is in 0715 clans. | First 10 Clans: 074head Unit, All Downfall Ever List, Bucket Unit Ending List, Downfall, Downfall, Downie 0wners, Elite Clan Warers, Team Dan, Team Kenya Ending List, Team Lin | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Thehitman324

(16:50:59) <+TheHitman|Will> o..

(16:51:08) * Dino4Delta ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:52:28) * Silv_Le ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:52:34) * TeamDan_dan[badgy] is now known as dan[badgy]

(16:53:29) * Y_Guy set mode: -m

(16:53:31) * Team_Dan_Socialism is now known as Raee

(16:56:13) * Blu3 ([email protected]) has left #clans

(16:56:21) * Kululele_Khan ([email protected]) has left #clans

(17:00:15) * WildernessGuardians has quit IRC (Quit: WildernessGuardianso)

(17:02:09) * Y_Guy changed the topic to 'Tip.It's Official Clan Discussion IRC Chat | Clan Staff: http://tip.it/runescape/?stafflist | Please note that Cowman_133, Peter & Gamerr are IRC staff only. December 17: An epic battle between team dan and Y_Guy ended in overwhelming victory for Y_Guyo'

(17:06:00) * QuikdrawJoe ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(17:06:00) <@X> [QuikdrawJoe] I may be a mean cuss, but I'm the same mean cuss to every player on that field. -Coach Boone (Remember the Titans)

(17:06:00) * X set mode: +o QuikdrawJoe

(17:06:01) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Quikdrawjoe is in 076 clans. | Clans: 7All RuneScape Scorpions Ever, All Wg Ever, PCE List 1, Tip It P2P Community Highscore List, Tip it Staff Hiscore list, Wilderness Guardians | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Quikdrawjoe

(17:09:19) <+Danny|DFall> QuikdrawJoe are you available?

(17:09:31) <@QuikdrawJoe> shoot

(17:10:21) <+Danny|DFall> When will the mass bans be undone and will the legit topics be up again

(17:10:50) <@QuikdrawJoe> Ask Cowman_133

(17:11:05) <+Danny|DFall> Cowman_133

(17:11:11) <@QuikdrawJoe> ;D

(17:11:27) * +Armybuilder has quit IRC (Quit:o)

(17:11:40) <+Danny|DFall> idle 6hrs

(17:11:55) <+Danny|DFall> :mad i dont think he was the one to ban me

(17:12:15) <%[[Laura]]> Danny|DFall just give us some minutes plz :)

(17:12:18) <@QuikdrawJoe> you can always try appealing it :P

(17:12:24) <Raee> nu uh

(17:13:05) <Raee> Pure_MageUK banned me

(17:13:06) <Raee> :mad:

(17:13:16) <@Peter> yes

(17:13:16) <@Peter> I did

(17:13:24) <Raee> how nh

(17:17:24) <Raee> Peter

(17:17:31) <Raee> If you have been banned (from either the Forums or IRC), you are certainly welcome to appeal. We will investigate and consider all reasonable appeals. First check the inbox of the e-mail account registered to your forum account. You should have received an e-mail detailing the reason behind your ban.

(17:17:38) <Raee> where is my email?

(17:17:54) <@Y_Guy> you'll get it eventually

(17:17:59) <@Peter> ^

(17:18:00) <@Peter> what he said

(17:18:11) * Y_Guy changed the topic to 'Tip.It's Official Clan Discussion IRC Chat | Clan Staff: http://tip.it/runescape/?stafflist | Please note that Cowman_133, Peter & Gamerr are IRC staff only.o'

(17:18:20) <Raee> lame zzzz

(17:18:23) <@Peter> stop trying to pick holes in the rules/documentation - you're not going to get unbanned that way

(17:18:26) <Raee> what

(17:18:35) <Raee> thats not a hole lol

(17:18:58) <@Peter> equally, we don't say how long the e-mail will take to get to you

(17:19:28) <Raee> It's funny how offended you seem by a simple question though

(17:19:36) <Raee> I never said anything about being unbanned

(17:19:45) <Raee> just asked where my email was!

(17:19:52) <@Y_Guy> your email will come :)

(17:19:52) <+Danny|DFall> lol Raee <3

(17:19:55) <Raee> <3

(17:19:59) <Raee> see Y_Guy

(17:20:03) <Raee> could have just said that

(17:20:07) <Raee> instead of

(17:20:11) <@Y_Guy> in the mean time, i suggest you occupy yourself with something other than bothering us

(17:20:13) <Raee> (17:18:23) <@Peter> stop trying to pick holes in the rules/documentation - you're not going to get unbanned that way

(17:20:22) <Raee> hey man

(17:20:23) <@Y_Guy> do I care what he said lol?

(17:20:29) <Raee> he's a staff member you should

(17:20:37) <Raee> ...?

(17:20:57) <@Peter> he's right, you will get your e-mail

(17:21:08) <Raee> I know

(17:22:03) <Raee> zzzz

(17:22:13) <Raee> so clan discussion in #clans

(17:22:15) <Raee> lets do this

(17:22:31) <+Danny|DFall> how dead is tip.it going to be after the mass banning incident

(17:22:48) <+Danny|DFall> will other small forums gorw/expand

(17:22:48) <Raee> can't kill whats already dead Danny|DFall :kanye: !

(17:22:52) <+Danny|DFall> or will they just go to rsc

(17:22:57) <Raee> probably rsc

(17:23:00) <+Danny|DFall> *grow

(17:24:15) <Raee> Ninane must be mad

(17:24:27) <Raee> had to resort to flaming and ragequitting

(17:24:38) <Raee> Still hasn't returned!

(17:25:42) <Raee> (16:45:54) <TeamDan_Thehitman324> MAD SHADOW ELVES DIED?

(17:25:50) <Raee> (16:46:27) * Y_Guy set mode: +b *!*@Swift-EED5FAA2.nycmny.fios.verizon.net

(17:25:54) <Raee> (16:46:31) * TheHitman|Will was kicked by Y_Guy (Y_Guy)

(17:26:08) <Raee> I think he should be unbanned

(17:26:14) <+TheHitman|Will> yes, his mad levels was beyond the charts

(17:26:19) <Raee> omg TheHitman|Will

(17:26:20) <+TheHitman|Will> and i am unabnned!

(17:26:21) <Raee> YOUR BACK

(17:26:22) <@Y_Guy> he is unbanned

(17:26:23) <Raee> @@@@@@@

(17:26:24) <+TheHitman|Will> unbanned*

(17:26:26) <Raee> success

(17:26:40) <+TheHitman|Will> Nexus #1 son

(17:26:40) <@Y_Guy> you guys are very confident with your determinations of madness

(17:26:48) <Raee> tip it will be ok man

(17:26:52) <Raee> we have TheHitman|Will back

(17:26:56) * Generaldesor ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(17:26:57) * X set mode: +v Generaldesor

(17:26:57) <%[KL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Generaldesor is in 072 clans. | Clans: 7All Downfall Ever List, Colombia | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Generaldesor

(17:27:04) <+TheHitman|Will> not rlly, im banned

(17:27:06) <+TheHitman|Will> for trolling ea

(17:27:07) <Raee> o

(17:27:09) <+TheHitman|Will> who quit twr

(17:27:17) <Raee> TheHitman|Will

(17:27:19) <+TheHitman|Will> annnnd i wasnt the only one trolling them

(17:27:27) <+TheHitman|Will> but obvious biase dmods are obvios

(17:27:31) <Raee> I think the last tip.it based clan

(17:27:34) <+TheHitman|Will> omg fail spelling

(17:27:38) <Raee> will leave tip it

(17:27:44) <Raee> seeing as I am banned from the forums

(17:27:49) <Raee> rip

(17:27:55) <+TheHitman|Will> omg ur like #1 forum poster

(17:28:00) <+TheHitman|Will> this is unnacceptable

(17:28:01) <Raee> l

(17:28:07) <+Generaldesor> TheHitman|Will they banned you for account sharing with the Grand_Khan

(17:28:17) <+Generaldesor> the Generaldesor

(17:28:20) <+Generaldesor> *

(17:28:29) <+TheHitman|Will> no one used my account?

(17:28:36) <+Generaldesor> I did

(17:28:45) <Raee> l0l

(17:28:47) <Metallic10> i did also

(17:28:53) <+TheHitman|Will> csb u dont know my pw

(17:29:06) <+Generaldesor> its

(17:29:14) <+Generaldesor> downfall4laifprboricua1337

(17:29:23) <+TheHitman|Will> lmaowut

(17:29:31) <Metallic10> ^

(17:29:32) <Metallic10> thats it

(17:29:36) <Raee> l

(17:29:41) <+TheHitman|Will> Metallic10 shut up idiot, u sick at ufc09

(17:29:55) <Metallic10> who lost last fight

(17:29:56) <Metallic10> :>>>>>>

(17:30:06) <+TheHitman|Will> generaldesor

(17:30:12) <+TheHitman|Will> @track answer hide

(17:30:12) <Raee> omg

(17:30:14) <Raee> TheHitman|Will

(17:30:20) <+TheHitman|Will> u proud man

(17:30:22) <Raee> how will we post victories on tip it

(17:30:28) <Raee> if everyone is banned

(17:30:29) <Raee> ffs

(17:30:31) <+TheHitman|Will> danny usually post ours

(17:30:35) <Raee> he's banned

(17:30:37) <Raee> lol

(17:30:40) <+TheHitman|Will> but we won't now after these actions towards team dan

(17:30:45) <+Danny|DFall> no one cares

(17:30:48) <Raee> rip

(17:30:49) <+Danny|DFall> we wont post on tip.it anymore

(17:30:58) <+TheHitman|Will> yes, this is true

(17:31:02) <Raee> that leaves

(17:31:06) <Raee> uh

(17:31:11) <Raee> lovelost

(17:31:17) <Raee> posting propaganda

(17:31:20) <Raee> and romdath

(17:31:21) <Raee> from tt

(17:31:37) <Raee> think thats it

(17:31:45) <+TheHitman|Will> pieter sucking up to get mod

(17:31:48) <Raee> maybe legendz but they only pulling like 15

(17:31:49) <+TheHitman|Will> cant forget him

(17:31:55) <Raee> o yeah

(17:31:59) <Raee> but his clan is dead

(17:31:59) <Raee> l0l

(17:32:07) <Raee> dying*

(17:32:08) <+TheHitman|Will> yes this is true

(17:32:11) <+TheHitman|Will> but so is Y_Guy's clan

(17:32:19) <Raee> nah

(17:32:26) <+TheHitman|Will> se died

(17:32:32) <Raee> correct

(17:32:39) <Raee> but we don't want to enrage him

(17:32:51) <+TheHitman|Will> oh yes, you make a valid point

(17:32:54) <@Y_Guy> keep trying

(17:32:57) <@Y_Guy> it's almost working

(17:32:57) <Raee> see

(17:33:03) <Raee> he's already mad fffs TheHitman|Will

(17:33:05) <@Y_Guy> I am on the verge of furiousness

(17:33:10) <+TheHitman|Will> oh god

(17:33:12) <Raee> the verge*

(17:33:16) <Raee> we're [bleep]ed man

(17:33:24) <Raee> he will power abuse the hell out of us

(17:33:27) <+TheHitman|Will> Raee theres no we man

(17:33:28) <Raee> rip downfall 2k10

(17:33:32) <+TheHitman|Will> you're on your own

(17:33:35) <Raee> might as well close now

(17:33:39) <Grand_Khan> Wat

(17:33:44) <Grand_Khan> Ok my little minions

(17:33:48) <Grand_Khan> please leave Y_Guy alone.

(17:33:54) <+TheHitman|Will> who r you no namer

(17:33:56) <Raee> l

(17:36:10) <Raee> Well that was a good waste of an hour

(17:36:22) <Raee> going to leave now before I make people think they're important

(17:36:24) <Raee> @

Log ended: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:36:26 Pacific Standard Time

- Quickdrawjoe finally removing my indefinite ban and giving me a 2 week ban instead. No reason why, but I was somewhat happy because I would be unbanned like 2 weeks before Danny! Peter being useless/telling me that clan staff isn't doing what they are meant to be doing as well [12/22/10]

Log started: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 05:01:18 Pacific Standard Time

(13:01:18) * Now talking in #clans

(13:01:18) * Topic is 'Tip.It's Official Clan Discussion IRC Chat | Clan Staff: http://tip.it/runescape/?stafflist | Please note that Cowman_133, Peter & Gamerr are IRC staff only.o'

(13:01:18) * Set by [email protected] on Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:18:16 Pacific Standard Time

(13:01:19) <%[TB]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Socialism is in 0710 clans. | First 10 Clans: 7All Resilience Ever, Downfall, GreatJackal and Co Import Investments Ltd Est 1957, Moose and Minions, Nexus, Passion Ending, Resilience, Team Dan, Tip It P2P Community Highscore List, XION | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Socialism

-

Peter is [email protected] * Peter

Peter is on #grandexchange @#rscript #Draynor.net #runeweb @#clans

Peter using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

Peter has identified for this nick

Peter has been idle 5days 20hours 41mins 42secs, signed on Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:10:22 Pacific Standard Time

Peter End of /WHOIS list.

-

(13:01:44) <Raee> Peter has been idle 5days 20hours 41mins 42secs

(13:01:46) <Raee> hot

(13:02:40) <Raee> Danny|DFall did you get unbanned

(13:11:35) * QuikdrawJoe ([email protected]) has joined #clans

(13:11:35) <@X> [QuikdrawJoe] I may be a mean cuss, but I'm the same mean cuss to every player on that field. -Coach Boone (Remember the Titans)

(13:11:35) * X set mode: +o QuikdrawJoe

(13:11:36) <%[TB]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Quikdrawjoe is in 076 clans. | Clans: 7All RuneScape Scorpions Ever, All Wg Ever, PCE List 1, Tip It P2P Community Highscore List, Tip it Staff Hiscore list, WG Emeritus List | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Quikdrawjoe

(13:12:14) <Raee> QuikdrawJoe wanna unban me

(13:12:23) <@QuikdrawJoe> write an appeal

(13:12:25) <@QuikdrawJoe> and send it in

(13:12:30) <Raee> I don't know why I was banned yet

(13:12:31) <Raee> tho

(13:12:37) <@QuikdrawJoe> check your email

(13:12:39) <Raee> never got one

(13:12:44) <Raee> Peter said he would

(13:12:49) <Raee> and it's been a week or so

(13:12:50) <Raee> lol

(13:12:58) <@QuikdrawJoe> let me see

(13:13:09) <@Peter> I never said I'd send them - I said you'd get one

(13:13:11) <@Peter> I don't deal with that

(13:13:15) <Raee> o

(13:13:21) <Raee> yeah he said I'd get one

(13:13:43) <@Peter> you should have done by now really

(13:14:34) <Raee> done what

(13:16:22) <@Peter> received an e-mail

(13:16:35) <Raee> nup

(13:16:41) <@Peter> I'm not saying you have

(13:16:44) <@Peter> just that you should have

(13:16:48) <Raee> oh ok

(13:22:34) <@QuikdrawJoe> taken care of

(13:22:42) <+Krist|> [amsg] night night

(13:22:46) * Krist| is now known as Krist|AFK

Log ended: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 05:23:06 Pacific Standard Time

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

Pan: Please stop spewing negative stuff and throwing insults, you are better than that. :)

Since i'm the only one doing such a thing, yes ma'am. But in all seriousness, you need to come back to clan staff. Things around here were at least respectable around here with you.

Really, you all are just shooting yourselves in the foot. Just realize your sucking at doing your job and start putting out updates and pulling clans back here. Just with you all and your annoying responses in this thread you've already turned off two tipit clans that are at least showing interest. Drop your pride, i had to suck up to some of the most pathetic clans to get some clans on tip's side back a few years ago.

pan.png

(16:40:50) <@Ninane> Amateurnoob I saw it and you're [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed

Nice honor Solace, this time you didn't outperformed.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Tip It just got boring, I used to love to come on here more than RSC but most clans moved to RSC and even some of the PVP Clans that are here never post anything, there's just no drive to anymore.

If the mods would do more work to get clans to start posting here again I think Tip It could survive, but that will take a good deal of work. I'm sure there's some clans out there that would post if the mods just asked them to start doing it again, I know I would if the mods took some time to care about the clans on Tip It. After months of not posting on here I have never received anything from any mod asking why we haven't warred, or posted anything here. Maybe if the mods really cared about the Clan Discussion and the clans that used to partake here we would come back.

As I said there is no real drive to post here anymore, whenever I posted we got a few random grats and Uffan5's thumbs up. Why post somewhere I get 3 people to reply on when I can post on RSC where I get 4 pages of people that actually care. I would love to see Tip It make a come back as this is where Downfall grew, and I would do anything I can to help with the revival of the CD and the ranking system, past trolls and immaturity aside, I would be more than happy to assist in any way possible on reviving this discussion as it is so much more informational and opinionated than RSC's "lol idiot" posts.

So if the mods care enough about rebuilding Tip It feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll help get it running again by talking to some clans and getting them to post and trying to get clans active in the war rankings on here again.

/query Amateurnoob or #Downfall

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

-Bolded the important part. I have yet to receive and email/reason and probably would never have been unbanned if I hadn't bugged Quickdraw 5 days later. Shame they never saved any of the topics either, the majority were actually "legitimate". Some pretty lulzy stuff here [12/17/10]

That log tells more of a story than you think, and not exclusively the bolded part, considering it explains in perfect detail all the reasons why they had to do what they did prior to that. Plus, if anyone was around to see the incident the lot of them caused on the forums, they would've seen 20+ spam topics before the staff handled them.

It's slightly...ironic? No, that's not the right use of ironic. Oh well, it's odd to say the least, and certainly not the 'justifying evidence' you were hoping for. If anything, it's quite damning.

There's a reason why I'm no longer on the staff. I hit a point in my life where I was no longer able to do things professionally and give the community the work it deserved. It's why I stepped down. And I'll admit fault for lashing out as I did. Luckily, the rest of the staff was not as poor as I was and they did the right thing at the time.

hzvjpwS.gif

make temp ladders that last for 1 or 2 weeks max

have it set that clan can war only the clan directly above them

declarations have 12 hour response time for acceptance otherwise other clan has automatic loss

if lose they drop 2 spots

fighting for top spot of war ladder - whoever loses goes to bottom of ladder

all the fights should be set by default dangerous and no returning all out f2p

i think if ladder lasts 1 or 2 weeks, it'll be easier to work with if clans who participate know there's a set time - after that time is done then you move on - maybe setup a new ladder

declarations have 12 hour response time for acceptance otherwise other clan has automatic loss

i think if ladder lasts 1 or 2 weeks, it'll be easier to work with if clans who participate know there's a set time - after that time is done then you move on - maybe setup a new ladder

That'd be interesting but problems I see with it:

A lot of effort and time to make it run smoothly, idk if the staff could keep up with it.

Clans declaring on each other, obviously some clans will be busy or want to stall it to keep the rank, so I think the time frame would also be a bad side to the system you suggested.

6590ew.jpg

It's a good idea, and we appreciate any ideas and feedback. But a few questions:

• How many clans would be in each ladder? We have 23 clans on TWR with 2 on the waiting list, so each 'ladder' would be very limited.
  • I see your vision, but a 12 hour acceptance time seems extremely short aswell as the 1/2 week period. How would you have a good ladder if you had an Aussie based clan/EST based clan and GMT based clan in there at once? (An example...)
  • I know there's no flawless system, but why should all wars be set default dangerous with no returning? The clan world has evolved from full out PVP wars to CWRI/PKRI's, I think this rule is honestly too outdated to bring into place.

Like I said, I'm glad to see people mentioning ideas. But I think you need to elaborate more and give reasoning to why we would have one rule over another.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I'd like to respond of this. I know you guys do a lot of work behind the screens, but why aren't there updates of what you do? You don't have to go into detail, but a topic every few weeks with thoughts, suggestions that are being worked on by the staff would be handy. Some sort of voice where the staff explains to everybody what their views are on the past few weeks, on the new wilderness, ... I miss that here.

I also think you shouldn't keep a CL in place who hasn't even logged in in 2011, if you keep staff that is inactive (for whatever personal or not personal reason) too long listed as staff, people have a wrong idea of the size of the current active staff.

*whistles*

signature4s.jpg

Seems pretty good just a little short, ide say it should last a month, from the start of the month to the end of the month. Also ude have to get clans that are willing to put a huge amount of time and effort into it so mabye get some newer clans to do it as well as some more established ones to form its core. Also you would have to get them to sign up for each month as they might do well one month and then not bother the next thus making it impossible for the clan below them to move up. And you'de also have to set some sort of rewards up for the winners each month, mabye sigs or something as the twr doesnt give clans something to fight for. Ide also say the #1 clan if beaten should go down to #2 and the #2 clan should go to #1. Other than that i like your idea.

Edit: Just thought that instead of dropping 2 places mabye only drop 1 as a clan could go rocketing up the ladder without a fight if they end up being below a good clan that keeps winning.

envy42.png

I'd like to respond of this. I know you guys do a lot of work behind the screens, but why aren't there updates of what you do? You don't have to go into detail, but a topic every few weeks with thoughts, suggestions that are being worked on by the staff would be handy. Some sort of voice where the staff explains to everybody what their views are on the past few weeks, on the new wilderness, ... I miss that here.

I also think you shouldn't keep a CL in place who hasn't even logged in in 2011, if you keep staff that is inactive (for whatever personal or not personal reason) too long listed as staff, people have a wrong idea of the size of the current active staff.

*whistles*

This is tipit CD. To get your suggestion acrossed you must not only whistle, but also stand atop a table and scream.

pan.png

Well well well, sorry I missed this.

I like laikrob's suggestion, I'm at the point now where I'm pissed off enough that there's no need to respect anyone's privacy. Dan knows full well exactly why he got banned and deserved every minute of it. That said, he didn't deserve more then he got.

There are a lot of "armchair complainers" around here. You somehow expect the clan staff to magically make people start posting when you don't even post yourselves...sorry, but we're not miracle workers. I agree we could have handled the TWR a lot better then we have and hopefully we'll be making some changes soon.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti