�Prepare to Invade Israel,�

looololol

Prepare to Invade Israel, Hezbollah Leader Tells Followers
Thursday, February 17, 2011 

Beirut (AP) Hezbollah's leader told his Shiite guerrilla group Wednesday to be prepared to invade northern Israel, a day after Israel's defense minister warned that the quiet along the tense border could erupt into violence.

The comments by the two sides illustrate the fragile situation along the frontier since they Israel and Hezbollah fought a bitter, six-week war in the summer of 2006. The war ended in a U.N.-brokered truce but officials on both sides of the border believe it is only a matter of time before hostilities resume.

"I tell the holy warriors of the Islamic Resistance to be ready for a day when, if war is imposed on us, your command might ask you to control the Galilee area," Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech Wednesday. The Galilee refers to land in northern Israel.

On Tuesday, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak toured the Israeli military's northern command and told soldiers there that the quiet along the frontier might not last.

"This is not forever and it could under certain conditions deteriorate, and then you will have to be called on again, with everything you learned in training," he said. "Today the units are better trained and more prepared but there is always more to be done and you need to be ready for every test."

Hezbollah and Israel fought a 34-day war in 2006 that left 1,200 Lebanese and 160 Israelis dead.

Also Wednesday, a Hezbollah cell commander who escaped from an Egyptian prison during the country's recent uprising appeared at the Hezbollah rally.

Mohammed Youssef Mansour, better known as Sami Chehab, held up a Hezbollah flag and raised his hands in a V-for-victory sign Wednesday during the rally in Beirut.

The Shiite militant group says that Mansour was among the thousands of prisoners across Egypt who are believed to have escaped or been set free shortly after the revolt against longtime President Hosni Mubarak erupted Jan. 25. But this was his first public appearance.

Mansour was convicted in 2010 along with 25 others of spying for Hezbollah and plotting attacks in Egypt.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/prepare-invade-israel-hezbollah-leader-t-0

---------

What do you think of this/what will happen?

For such a low post count and your name, I thought you were recruiting soldiers for the invasion. :razz:

Its whatever, I guess.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Interesting..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

[bleep] no.. I hope my relatives will be okay... My cousin is currently in the army there and most of my family lives in Israel. But our army is strong, and the Hezbollah will be eliminated.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[bleep] no.. I hope my relatives will be okay... My cousin is currently in the army there and most of my family lives in Israel. But our army is strong, and the Hezbollah will be eliminated.

GL to your cousin.

Tell him to use SitRep Pro.

IT SAVES LIVES@@@@@@@@@@

Agent_G_F.png

Hezbollah herp derping over Israel, what else is new. They can't and won't do anything, they have neither the manpower, the funds, nor the support for such an invasion so its all just useless posturing. At most there'll be a couple suicide bombings and a dozen of those stupid rockets fired, and then it'll go quiet for another month.

Doesnt Isreal have the best army in the region? They'll probably be fine on their own. I mean I get that protecting our allies is good, but if they don't need our help then why do we need to step in?

Doesnt Isreal have the best army in the region? They'll probably be fine on their own. I mean I get that protecting our allies is good, but if they don't need our help then why do we need to step in?

*world

and yes.

Isreal will be alright. And if they need help, I'm sure they can find someone to give them a hand [though due to the Egyptian regime change, its uncertain if Obama would aid Isreal or not]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It really depends on how heated it gets if Obama will send us to go help out. If it's a little minor thing, nothing bad, I doubt we'll even think about it. If Israel asks for us to help, it's very possible some might go to help out.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

*world

and yes.

Isreal will be alright. And if they need help, I'm sure they can find someone to give them a hand [though due to the Egyptian regime change, its uncertain if Obama would aid Isreal or not]

Really, in the world? I thought the U.S. and England had better armies but Isreal has the best army in the middle east.

Of course i'm American so of course we'd have the best army in the world. My point is, I thought there were better armies.

Israel also has the best sniper force in the world by far, meaning that the only threats they really have to deal with are tanks (which are really lacking in the opposing force), and air units (which, even then, are pretty much dead seeing as the russians have a bunch of mig's stationed there). Isreal has nothing to fear, not unless their army makes 2billion mistakes...

div>

Really, in the world? I thought the U.S. and England had better armies but Isreal has the best army in the middle east.

Of course i'm American so of course we'd have the best army in the world. My point is, I thought there were better armies.

England has its own Army now? Wow, that'll [bleep] off the Scots. Eat that Alex Salmond.

Like being in 1707 all over again.

If you check out the statistics, then you'll be as surprised as I was to know the top 10 armies of the world. China didn't make the list, united states placed first on it, russia was 2nd, canada was 9th, and germany was 10th.

div>

If you check out the statistics, then you'll be as surprised as I was to know the top 10 armies of the world. China didn't make the list, united states placed first on it, russia was 2nd, canada was 9th, and germany was 10th.

You'd need to give a source, tons of websites have a different list.

I'm sure U.S., England, Israel, and China would make a list.

Oh wait, I get why ginger went all troll on me. People from U.K. get really pissed if you call the country england.

*world

and yes.

People just say Israel have the best army because they have mandatory service and well trained soldiers and are one of the only modern, developed countries that have both. In reality the forces of America, China, or Russia could kick the hell out of theirs. Why?

a. Their total available troops (active + reserve) is under 600,000. The U.S. has twice that number, and that's only active troops.

b. Israel has something like 20 naval vessels total. The U.S. has almost 1,600.

c. Israel has 1,200~ aircraft. The U.S. has over 18,000.

d. Israel has something like a $15b defense budget. The U.S.'s is over $510b.

e. Technologically speaking I have no idea, but I would assume that at the very least the U.S. has equivalent military technology to Israel.

tl;dr U.S. Military > Israeli Military

Excluding the facts that you're simply talking about sheer numbers and nothing else, the ratio of time and land should come to the conclusion you came to. However:

1) Israel has only been a country for around 70 years now.

2) We have about ~7695000 people.

3) You're also forgetting land size:

usa.gif

I am not arguing that Israel has a better army, but filling in the facts that you left out.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Okay, thanks for that irrelevant info. I just said that Israel doesn't have the best military in the world, and you did nothing to disprove that, so... not really sure why you posted tbh...

Land size, population, and time as a country have nothing to do with this. The US military is simply superior.

I am not arguing that Israel has a better army

But please do enlighten me how those three things are irrelevant?

sig2-3.jpg

Okay, thanks for that irrelevant info. I just said that Israel doesn't have the best military in the world, and you did nothing to disprove that, so... not really sure why you posted tbh...

Land size, population, and time as a country have nothing to do with this. The US military is simply superior.

I am not arguing that Israel has a better army

But please do enlighten me how those three things are irrelevant?

Ladies, your agreeing with each other.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=violent+agreement

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

*world

and yes.

People just say Israel have the best army because they have mandatory service and well trained soldiers and are one of the only modern, developed countries that have both. In reality the forces of America, China, or Russia could kick the hell out of theirs. Why?

a. Their total available troops (active + reserve) is under 600,000. The U.S. has twice that number, and that's only active troops.

b. Israel has something like 20 naval vessels total. The U.S. has almost 1,600.

c. Israel has 1,200~ aircraft. The U.S. has over 18,000.

d. Israel has something like a $15b defense budget. The U.S.'s is over $510b.

e. Technologically speaking I have no idea, but I would assume that at the very least the U.S. has equivalent military technology to Israel.

tl;dr U.S. Military > Israeli Military

Why the [bleep] does Isreal need navel vessels? Yes they're on the coast, but the people who want to kill them are landlocked, so why does that matter?

So let me show you a map of the world, ok?

[spoiler=Large image]1-world-map-political.gif

Now you tell me on what map is the United States of America anywhere close to the middle east?

We're not fighting Israel to my knowledge, so why are we comparing the armies of 2 allied counties, only 1 of which is in the middle east, to figure out which one is the better army in the middle east.

Next time read my original post before you jump my [cabbage]. It's even the first quote in the chain.

No [cabbage], Hezbollah is a small guerilla militant force. Estimates say that they have a maximum of 11,000 members to pull from. Israel has army of 600,000+. All Hezbollah can do is more rocket attacks against Israeli civilians.

pretty much, yeah. Which isn't cool.

~~~

as for the military superiority debate...yes Russia and the US have kick-ass armies, but if Israel were the proportional size to them in number, Israel would be on top by a long shot. Hell, Isreal could probly give Russia a run for their money right now as long as nukes/warheads were unused. Israeli troops have much more will to serve, much better training, and hella good equipment [including insanely nice imported fighter jets from the US]. So if we put the US army vs the Israeli Army on Ultimate warrior with all the number crunching and stats and what not...I'm confident Israel would come out on top.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Now you tell me on what map is the United States of America anywhere close to the middle east?

Iraq.

as for the military superiority debate...yes Russia and the US have kick-ass armies, but if Israel were the proportional size to them in number, Israel would be on top by a long shot. Hell, Isreal could probly give Russia a run for their money right now as long as nukes/warheads were unused. Israeli troops have much more will to serve, much better training, and hella good equipment [including insanely nice imported fighter jets from the US]. So if we put the US army vs the Israeli Army on Ultimate warrior with all the number crunching and stats and what not...I'm confident Israel would come out on top.

You realize more than half of Israel's military equipment/funding is paid for by the US, right?