Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Can't really trust bots either. Went for that achievement by itself a few times, but everytime, even when I was well past the witch, I would always get that message.

"Louis has disturbed the witch!"

I would wait for him to die, then try again later.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Can't really trust bots either. Went for that achievement by itself a few times, but everytime, even when I was well past the witch, I would always get that message.

"Louis has disturbed the witch!"

I would wait for him to die, then try again later.

Hey, "Louis startled the Witch is better than "XI 1337-N355 IX startled the Witch. -.-

I mean the bots try to get around the witch. People's idea of getting around her is kill her.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

By the way,you know if you have more than 3 achievements at once it goes to the "next page"?

I did Nothing Special and the like with bots.Humans at a LAN suck,humans online either grief or disregard my pleas of "don't shoot the bloody witch".

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hey skate, you wanna work together on a Bad Team Theatre-esque montage? I just got some really juicy footage sitting around that I would just love to use.

On that topic of videos, did you see The Ghost of Francis? What do you think caused that?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I had a fun game today I guess. It was going back and forth with the other team making it slightly further each time but the one time we make it into the saferoom with all 4 survivors they all instantly leave! For some reason it left the game open with bots and we just waited for our next victims. :twisted:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I had a fun game today I guess. It was going back and forth with the other team making it slightly further each time but the one time we make it into the saferoom with all 4 survivors they all instantly leave! For some reason it left the game open with bots and we just waited for our next victims. :twisted:

That had to be great. 4 survivors in the saferoom never fails to prompt ragequits.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Hey skate, you wanna work together on a Bad Team Theatre-esque montage? I just got some really juicy footage sitting around that I would just love to use.

On that topic of videos, did you see The Ghost of Francis? What do you think caused that?

What do you mean, edit the video or make more clips for it?

& the invisible Francis is weird, I'll look at it more tonight.

Busy watching Dawn of the Dead though...=P

So many cliches with L4D, it's awesome!

You mean the Romero one, or the remake? (both are made of win)

And I mean we could both get clips for a while, then we'll figure it out from there.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

He means own a few idiots who make new person mistakes.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Dizzle, I have 600gb's of demo files of infected play...I'm not really interesting in making something else until I can go through that 600gb's of pure infected play of demo files, which is like over a good 2000 rounds as infected at least.

Lol. :(

---

In the future though I'm up for it. I'm watching the remake, already watched the original. =P

I jump over the witch to get around her. :-#

I had a dream we were all playing on chapter 4 of No Mercy, and you jumped over the tank right there at the end, where there aren't any walls, and the tank punched us all off. I climbed around and then got into the safe room and we had a duel, and you turned into a smoker and I shot you.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I had a dream we were all playing on chapter 4 of No Mercy, and you jumped over the tank right there at the end, where there aren't any walls, and the tank punched us all off. I climbed around and then got into the safe room and we had a duel, and you turned into a smoker and I shot you.

We were all? Who else was in this dream? :?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

We were all? Who else was in this dream? :?

I should play with some of you guys one day.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

You might play this a little much...just saying.

jjroxlu7.jpg

You might play this a little much...just saying.

That might be more than the time I dreamt I was playing as Boomer and basically just hanging out with the guys playing survivors. Or the time I dreamt there was a graphical update and the special infected, especially the tank, looked like the brute from Dead Space, except colored like coleslaw.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif