The "You are wrong" game

Adam007

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trees are dead. there are brown.

In this sentance i used a simily :twisted: , there is a period there :arrow: .

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Guest Nezikchened
No, it was his twin brother on the video.

My Internet connection is slow.

No, Your computer is slow.

I like runescape.

you are definately wrong there. if it were banished then it would not bea able to take immense pleasure in dying under my mighty woodcutting axe.because if it were banished then it would stay in the abyss and attack the skulled members htere with no prayer. instead of dying to everyone when they use the incredibly low lvl 37 protect from weak random event npc amgic attacks.

her is one that is defiantely correct.....

newtons whatever law of motion reads as follows

force = mass * accelerration

tipitlessersigea3.png

newton wasnt real because im catholic therefore i dont believe in him.

(no idea wtf i just said it dont make sense but the guy above me is really really smart and i didnt feel like thinking about a good, true answer)

all cops eat donuts at sometime or another. if they dont eat donuts ever, then they've ate bacon.

diabl0_915.png

not necisarily, no. the theory of gravity has not been proven to exist. i could still be somthing else holding it all together. even though gravity has been tested repeatedly it could still be nothing but a figment of our imagination. also, before there were any humans on this planet there is a chance that there was no gravity and we would never know it. also the sun and earth can also be heald together by magnetism because the sun is slowly converting hydrogen into helium and heavier elements too. when it gets down to carbon it will expand rapidly (in about 4.5 billion years from now) and its borders will reach to the outer planets. before the sun existed as a star and after it "dies" by becoming a white dwarf and eventually gets sucked up by the black hole that scientists therorize is holding our spiral galexy the milkey way togeter, then it may/may not be defined as having gravity because no one know exactly what happens in a black hole (other tahn spagghetification) when the earth is consumed by the sun in 4,500,000,000 years it will no longer be called earth and thus at that time, no one will be around to say weather or not it has gravity.

another point. the earth cannot have anyhting because it is not strictly alive. neither is the sun

also, the earth and sun only have gravity (hypothetically assuming it exists) because if it exists, gravity is ubiquitous in that it is an attraction force between all matter in the entire universe.

ok here is mine: a plant is only able to cunduct water through itself because the xylem cells are thin thus monopolizing on the cohesion and adhesion of water. also since a plant transpires, it can suck the water up. the xylem is small so that the miniscus will be greater and "pull " the water up more easily

there disprove it if you can... 8)

tipitlessersigea3.png

okay...thats wrong because...cactus's couldn't suck up enough water to do that thing that you said plants could do.

all polar bears have to have fur to stay alive. prove that wrong and your stupid because if a polar bear really gets wet he'll freeze to death :D

just what i heard on animal planet, and you wont be stupid because whoever said that is probably wrong

diabl0_915.png

If u have a polar bear in captivity and shave him, he will saty alive as long as you keep him inside and warm.

Dragons must have evolved from six-legged creatures in order 2 have 2 wings and four legs. Dis approve that, not by staing that dragons dont and never did exist sinse we all know they did.

we dont all know they did but there is overwhelming evidence in favor of that theory. now to casually and easily prove your idea as not necisarily being right in a simple and concise manner:dragons did not have to evolve from organisms with six appendages because

1.) not all dragons have six appendages - the european dragons do, but look at the wyvern, some ancient cultures had it as just two wings and two legs.

2.) even assuming all dragons did evolve with six appendages they could have evolved from a four appendaged organism. just think: we have four appendages (two arms, two legs) yet somehow those appendages had to come from somthing. if you trace our evolutionary roots back to the dinosaurs they still had four appen[bleep]es, but if you go farther back, the first amphibians did not all have four appendages. trilobites (especially those from the ordovician era) dont have four appendages. thus they could have evolved from four (or even eight) appendaged organisms

ok well...disprove this(its an easy one): there are three domains on biology they are more broad than kingdoms they are 1.)monera 2.)archaea 3.)eucharyota. the most simple is archaea and the most complex is eucharyota, however a euchariotic cell is a collection of a few archaea put together.

-oh and on a side note -cacti do transpire in the way i said they dont do it as much, but they do transpire. although if you had researched it kelp and other sea plants don't they exchange water directly because they are only 2 cell layers thick.

tipitlessersigea3.png