The "You are wrong" game

Adam007

perhaps all wars are just groups of battles in a war to decide the fate of all mankind so all the wars are part of 1 war actually.

you've played runescape and/or been on a fansite of runescape.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No because im really playing scaperune in another galaxy

0 can't be divided by a number and come out anything but zero as zero is equal to nothing and when something goes into nothing it becomes nothing :P

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

No because im really playing scaperune in another galaxy

0 can't be divided by a number and come out anything but zero as zero is equal to nothing and when something goes into nothing it becomes nothing :P

well if you think, what would infinity divided by zero be, then? infinity or zero? i bet you don't know... and even if you divide our variable X by zero it becomes zero not ""nothing". therefore, you are wrong. alse nothing can go "into" zero. also nothing can go into "nothing". and once again. "zero" is not "nothing" zero is a number, nothing is a conceptual realization of the number zero. i've probabley confused everyone with my number theory, but oh well. i've disproved everything in my eyes.

my fact

the famous scientist Iassic Newton invented Calculus. he did not have a brother named "Fig Newton".

tipitlessersigea3.png

onanica actually invented calculus, so he could pass advanced functions and relations class in high school. fig newton was the name sir isaac newton took as a moniker for his cookie brand.

my fact: you are about to write a contradictory statement to this

Were you refering to your sig or my statement? If it were the satement you are wrong because it wasn't a statement, it was a question. If it were the sig, I don't know if it is right.

I can spell the word "sad."

rsn go2

No, you had to get someone to spell it for you.

In music, an arpegio or chord consist of any number of sets of three notes placed 2 and 1.5 steps apart, or having the first two 1.5 steps apart and the next 2 steps apart, depending on if the key is minor or major. Also, if it is a diminished key, it would be 4 notes placed as before exept with one note placed 2 steps above the third. Any chord or arpegio can be written or played as the first, seconds, and third note in order, it can be played or written as the second, third, and first note in order, or it could be played as the third, first, and second note in order.

(I have taken a music theory class, but I don't see much theory in it. It's more of music law)

You're wrong! (this is really real!)

What ARE "steps"??????? Those are supposed to be tones and should be measured in semitones, which are more accurately used.

e=mc^2

(you prove this wrong, you get a nuke in your house)

You're wrong! (this is really real!)

What ARE "steps"??????? Those are supposed to be tones and should be measured in semitones, which are more accurately used.

That does not prove my statement wrong. The SHOULD part is actualy an opinion. Most music majors keep it simple and understandable and just use the "step" system.

Oh, I'm sorry, the game. Uh... no, felines exist.

I prefere to use whole steps instead of semitones.