Black demons

DarkerFalz

Ok, so Kuradal just gave me 208 black demons to kill. How should I kill them, and what gear? Should I use urns for extra pray xp, or should I leave the ashes on the ground (I'm assuming that I shouldn't bank because I have no yak)?

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

If you want some Prayer urns I can sell you some all you would have to do is add the rune to it to activate it. How many do you want? Add me in game if you want to buy some from me and let me know how many you need. I'll post how many I have once I get to the bank and see how many I have. I have 14 I can sell you all you have to do is add the air rune to them. and they are the infernal urns.

hounddog1983m.png

You will want to wear prayer boosting gear, ideally Proselyte Plate and Legs with SW Cape, Ardy Cape 3/4, Fire Cape or Skill Cape (t), Fury, Dragon Defender, Chaotic Rapier or Whip and then D Boots and Barrows Gloves. Take about 6/7 prayer potions and some super/ext attack and strength pots then just pray deflect/protect melee.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ok, so Kuradal just gave me 208 black demons to kill. How should I kill them, and what gear? Should I use urns for extra pray xp, or should I leave the ashes on the ground (I'm assuming that I shouldn't bank because I have no yak)?

Bring about 7 Infernal Urns, 8 Prayer Pots, about 1-2 Pure sets, Slayer Ring, Home Tele.

Gear should have Whip, Fury/Glory, Zerker/Explorer's Ring, Fire Cape, Prosy Hauberk, V Skirt, D Def, and B Gloves.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

If you take like 2k cannonballs you should have way more than enough. As far as notable drops, they have rune meds, rune chains, and high level herbs. That's about it. Some runes you might want to pick up if you're obsessive.

They also have a great effigy rate, so keep your eye out for those.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Bring about 7 Infernal Urns, 8 Prayer Pots, about 1-2 Pure sets, Slayer Ring, Home Tele.

Gear should have Whip, Fury/Glory, Zerker/Explorer's Ring, Fire Cape, Prosy Hauberk, V Skirt, D Def, and B Gloves.

This works beautifully, but I would play around with sw cape vs fire cape first if I were you (I think I usually go through 12 pots per trip with sw cape but I also pray piety). 7-8 urns is about right though. Definitely cannoning them in Taverley for efficiency, 2k cannonballs is safe. Pray melee ofc, if you choose to bring a row you may want to bring alch runes since they do drop various rune items quite often.

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

I'm pretty sure that one infernal urn (the highest level one) should be equal to 25 ashes.

The black demons have a pretty decent charm drop as well.

It might be useful to bring along a few natures - they drop a ton of fire runes. They have a lot of alch-able items. You don't have a lot of free inventory - so at least you can get something out of all their drops.

capt%20kevin.png

If you don't have soulsplit absolutely. Black demons are still fairly accurate on bandos & for the cost of like 4 extra ppots per hour, I don't see why you would make life harder for yourself without praying prot melee.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

I just take super pots / bunyip / food and then bank all the infernal ashes and make a load from each task. No need for pray when doing this as you can easily kill enough before needing to bank.

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass