The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for blue username. :mrgreen:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Banned because I will be intentionally not firing a ban at BlazeTMF for about the next month, and you already know why. So, if everyone else here fails to respond to his bans, and therefore stalls the thread, that will be your fault, not mine. :P

~D. V. "Someone's off my joke-targeting list for now..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You (Lokie) and the person above you (Alg) can consider yourselves THOROUGHLY BANNED for having any like of my stupidity back on the end of page 1672 of this thread.

~Mr. D. V. "If I ever get my hands on you two..." Devnull

Banned because how did I get involved here? Did I miss something somewhere? I don't remember doing this :unsure:

You (Lokie) and the person above you (Alg) can consider yourselves THOROUGHLY BANNED for having any like of my stupidity back on the end of page 1672 of this thread.

~Mr. D. V. "If I ever get my hands on you two..." Devnull

Banned because how did I get involved here? Did I miss something somewhere? I don't remember doing this :unsure:

Banned for not reveling in it though.

Banned because, according to south park, wheels in your country are square shaped.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Banned of lokie-ness

You mean banned for Lokie-esqe shenanigans.

Banned for whatever reason I can rip out of this lawbook that shows what you're doing is violating is against obscure rules and is mis-interpreted by me.

Banned because someone sent a fast rock low and across the plate... It's outta there! :P

~D. V. "Harder than a fastball..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

EDIT: Okay, you asked for it... Banned for sniping me! :ugeek:

And as for you...

Banned for sounding like a nonsensical loon with a terrible joke as their sign-off as always. At the quirkiness makes it memorable.

Banned because I enjoy it. :twisted:

~D. V. "Stuff that in your shorts!" Devnull

Edited by D. V. Devnull