The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned, because I agree, it calllssss to meeeeeeee.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Banned because I lack the will to try it. Am tired.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Banned for getting in the way of the lecture that follows.

[hide="Brief run-through of posting on the 'You're Banned!' thread]On this thread, the objective is to create responses by posting a ridiculous reason for why someone deserves to get banned from the Tip.it forums. It should be something that's targeted and relevant to the user who has posted above, and it should be discussion-worthy.

I'd suggest that it's a good idea to first observe the previous post, and to draw something from the user's post/avatar/name/signature/location/other miscellaneous info. With that, you then post something satirical/witty/sarcastic/otherwise fun from that, e.g. 'Banned for thinking that atheism is a religion.'

If you're constantly posting things like 'Banned because the new-president of Kentucky got re-elected' though - then this thread becomes very boring and trivial, which in turn means the thread start dying because it's difficult/useless to respond to posts like that - and it's not even a valid reason for why someone deserves a ban. It's especially so if you're responding at a high-frequency, which I see that you often do.

It's sometimes fun to add variety to keep things a little fresh. I personally like to express the alternate facets of my personality on this thread, doing so by incorporating role-play and light-teasing. Given that it's Forum Games, it could delve into anything from a political discussion, to a series of puns, rapping, or whatever that you'd think other people would enjoy. I'd like to briefly clarify that myself, and perhaps many other users on this thread do not appreciate the lack of creativity by your constant spam-esque posts. It's frustrating to the nth degree that you'd never learn from it either. I don't think you've ever fully understood the point of this thread.

In summary, just think - 'Does this add anything to the thread, and is it even relevant?' It doesn't have to be relevant, but at least make it targeted towards someone.[/hide]

Banned for not telling me whats on second, ever, in the history of the blade.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned, for not banning moi! However that's a good thing. Bleeeeeeiiggggghhhh/

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned for posting a video of slappin peoples faces. Slap slap slap slap.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned because you are exactly the person I expected the person. Thank you for being predictable!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned for assuming that. I just saw your name looking at the thread.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned because my name is unoriginal but fits me perfectly. And this FITS. Very well.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned because you have a blocked pciture in your signature. For me at least. So Nyeah.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned because you have an actually usable computer in most respects. Gods curse you all...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned because that had noting to do with me. No way. Uh-uh. No how.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]