The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

anned because you just proved Alg right.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

You (Lokie) and the person above you (Alg) can consider yourselves THOROUGHLY BANNED for having any like of my stupidity back on the end of page 1672 of this thread. I might as well make it known that I've already sent a heartfelt apology to BlazeTMF because I didn't know before now that is his natural accent. If I had a Temporal Undo Button, I would most certainly be using it right now. :wall:

Also, if I could punch the two of you IRL, I would make sure you both felt it at least the rest of the day. You both have no idea how much regret that I'm feeling at this moment, and I hope I've given BlazeTMF some idea of it. :angry:

Now I'm feeling both sorrow and anger at the same time... You don't want to know what comes from a bad mix like this... -.-

~Mr. D. V. "If I ever get my hands on you two..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for trying to make this game mushy and lovey.

You (Lokie) and the person above you (Alg) can consider yourselves THOROUGHLY BANNED for having any like of my stupidity back on the end of page 1672 of this thread. I might as well make it known that I've already sent a heartfelt apology to BlazeTMF because I didn't know before now that is his natural accent. If I had a Temporal Undo Button, I would most certainly be using it right now. :wall:

Also, if I could punch the two of you IRL, I would make sure you both felt it at least the rest of the day. You both have no idea how much regret that I'm feeling at this moment, and I hope I've given BlazeTMF some idea of it. :angry:

Now I'm feeling both sorrow and anger at the same time... You don't want to know what comes from a bad mix like this... -.-

~Mr. D. V. "If I ever get my hands on you two..." Devnull

:twss:

BANNED FOR EVIL SMILEY.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Banned for using that specific image.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned for.. What the hell is ADwD

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Baneed because I looked it up immediately after, and wanted to catch people who would assume I wouldn't.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned because I see no immeadeate cause for that banning.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Banned for failing to deliver and making rather awkward use of the word syntax.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Banned for having quotes in your sig.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]