80m slay xp and lvls from Effigies!

Finally gotten 80m slay xp so here is the xp mark, loot and the lvls I've gotten from my 98 Effigies.

80mslay.png

80mloot.png

95fish.png

96fish.png

97fish.png

96agility.png

97agility.png

96mining.png

97mining.png

98mining.png

96thief.png

97thief.png

After using all these Effigies I've decided to use them as I get them from now on :P

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

Even better every time you post. Now looking forward to 100m :D

Finally got to see the charm collection & that's after 99 summon !!

Good use of effigies as well.

Happy slaying from your W144 Stalker :D

the_lad_1.png

Very nice, I look every time to see if you did post again :P

What are your plans after reaching 200mil slayer xp?

Seeing as 200m slay xp is 4 years away at the rare I'm going I don't have any plans :P

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

Jeeze Moe!!!! Tearing it up out there!!! save some slayer exp for me!!

Good job though on the 80m slayer exp!!!! <3: <3:

I'm getting closer!!!

good job though!!

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

• 3 weeks later...

Should I just give you the 10/10 for the next "Rate This!'s" or should I keep giving them out on an individual basis?

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Should I just give you the 10/10 for the next "Rate This!'s" or should I keep giving them out on an individual basis?

Doubt I will post before I get 99 mining, fish, thief, agility so that should take a while so just keep giving them :P

Doubt I will post before I get 99 mining, fish, thief, agility so that should take a while so just keep giving them :P

Ewwww, going from slayer to four slow, afk-ish skills? I feel for you.

I ain't leaving slayer ;) training them with effs :P

Ahh, i gotcha. You didn't seem to answer my question earlier - where are the rune full helms in your slayer tab? I'd imagine you get a TON of them.

Ahh, i gotcha. You didn't seem to answer my question earlier - where are the rune full helms in your slayer tab? I'd imagine you get a TON of them.

Coz they are in my clue tab and I cleaned that not long ago so only got around 100 rfh's :P