Summoning

SoulWars

But then if that was the case you would need to train the skill in a whole new way.

If all familiars were available at level 1. then you could just make the highest exp giving pouchs instantly. and that would totally mess up the entire skill in my opinion.

Maybe allow them to be USED, but not MADE?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I think summoning is at a REALLY low priority for new content atm. The skill has alot of useful stuff for all levels, where as there are skills that have nothing for almost all levels. If anything, the next summoning update should be with 120 skills(if it's ever done, and if it's partially done summoning should be one of them) to allow for better titans.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I think they could add a prayer-type familiar, but what Summoning really needs is fixes and boosts, not new familiars.

-Steel titan is still glitchy. Every time they fix one thing about it, they break another. Someone from content needs to really sit down and tinker with the coding until the steel titan's standard attacks and scroll attacks all work neatly in pvp and pvm.

-Beasts of Burden still can't hold non-tradable items, which is a real set-back for them. Mod Emilee stated at one time before they simply couldn't let BoBs hold non tradables, just like we can't note untradables. I'd like to know if they've made any progress on this, because honestly it's a fix that would be extremely beneficial.

-There are prayers that give summoning protection, but none that boost summoning. The latest spell, spiritualise food, would've been a nice fix to this but it's pretty useless. Not even factoring in the 2 minute cool down, you can only use it once per familiar. That means if you want to boost your steel titan again, a familiar that lasts over an hour, you have to dismiss and waste it for a 2 minute boost.

Summoning is an awesome skill, but I really wish they'd fix the little things about it.

Summoning doesn't need more familiars, but it really needs many to be reworked; particularly combat familiars and their scrolls. A proper economic analysis should be done so that people actually find uses for the niche-use scrolls..

untitled8copyiu7.gif

They should make the pack yak have the ability to heal all your lp if you lose any, it should be able to withdraw items, and it should be able to onehitko anybody who safest against you in pking.

Summoning doesn't need update. Rc does.

I'm aware of other skills needing more content, but it's easy to say that runecrafting needs a re-vamp. What could be done? After all, you can make every rune at an altar, except soul runes individually, if I'm correct. If anything, they should make a soul altar. Or what? :)

I think more summoning familiars are needed. It's been quite a while since new familiars were released, and more high-level content would be nice. What do you think? Got any ideas or suggestions?

Yep.. I woud like to see more variety of familiars.. Perhaps useful familiars being unlocked as quest rewards.

Jumbledor.png[/url]