Summoning

SoulWars

I think more summoning familiars are needed. It's been quite a while since new familiars were released, and more high-level content would be nice. What do you think? Got any ideas or suggestions?

Yeah, I know what you mean. But if you wanted to train woodcutting more efficiently, for example, you'd have to summon a beaver; a familiar requiring 33 summoning. This seems kind of pointless to someone with 99 summoning, doesn't it?

Yeah, that is a great idea! But if that was the case, you could, in theory, make all familiars available for summoning at level 1 and increase their effects as your level increases. E.g. at 99 summoning, a bunyip would heal 30 LP instead of 20 and a pack yak might carry 32 items instead of 30.

Most niches are already filled except a 24-slot BOB and a Prayer familiar, both of which would be nice. Prayer familiar could either raise prayer bonus or restore 5-10 points or so per scroll. I'd love to have some benefit from summoning for dark beasts, steels, etc.

But then if that was the case you would need to train the skill in a whole new way.

If all familiars were available at level 1. then you could just make the highest exp giving pouchs instantly. and that would totally mess up the entire skill in my opinion.

Yes, that's true. But then you could just make a minimum and increase its effects as levels increase, then.

Summoning already has a wide variety of content up to level 99. They should update the other skills before adding anything else to Summoning.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Maybe they could make more scrolls for the pouches, such as a bite scroll for the spirit wolf, which lowers attack or stuns the opponent

And just how would you make these new scrolls?

This also belongs under suggestions

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Summoning already has a wide variety of content up to level 99. They should update the other skills before adding anything else to Summoning.

This.

Summoning is one of the few skills that doesn't need any more content at the moment.

Salty_Shack.png

Maybe they could make more scrolls for the pouches, such as a bite scroll for the spirit wolf, which lowers attack or stuns the opponent

Great idea! It would be cool if a pack yak could for example bank items as well as restoring run energy. Great suggestion :)

I'm not talking about preference or the order of priority, I'm just curious to see if any of you guys would like to see new content in the form of familiars to be added to the game and if yes, what kind?

I think the only thing summoning needs at this point is an option for your familiar to automagically attack monsters.

Good point. I partly hate using my steel titan anywhere because I have to keep calling it or/and selecting its target. By the way, you wrote "automagically". Made me LOL. (:

They should make the pack yak have the ability to heal all your lp if you lose any, it should be able to withdraw items, and it should be able to onehitko anybody who safest against you in pking.

Summoning doesn't need update. Rc does.

This. Summoning is fine. RC needs some sort of a revamp.

They should make the pack yak have the ability to heal all your lp if you lose any, it should be able to withdraw items, and it should be able to onehitko anybody who safest against you in pking.

Summoning doesn't need update. Rc does.

My jaw dropped at first haha.

I doubt they can do much to revolutionize RC without upsetting whoever has even trained it in the past.

It's what? 25-30k exp for the most part unless you're level 80+ with a full bank and you're doing ZMI?

It's just such a hassle - I'd hate to think that I wasted so much time on RC just to have people double my exp rate (I mean an increase is fine but not something absurd) even though that's what RC drastically needs.

There should be something (in the form of a penance horn or a clay tiara or something) that allows for a multiplier in RC. That would be fair, I guess since most skills have it already and you have to play a minigame to get that multiplier anyways.

capt%20kevin.png