why do people have signatures with a "We miss you badge"

swagcake

i've seen a couple people on this forum with a "We Miss You!" badge in their signatures that has a picture of someone

what is this about?

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

If I'm not mistaken it has something to do with the recent flamewar and the banning of Bladewing.

do you have a link to the flamewar? :)

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

I just deeply miss billy also -.-

but sorry for the highjack anyone know where to get the xpx one and the is it levon/ancient(im not sure which one) one?

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

i see the lock hammer appearing in this threads future :P

look in your sigi youll see it highlighted in red but it was a bit more complicated well leave it there

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

JohnTheCop nice hide tag chain. I entertained myself for 5 minutes and now im going to get an hour of exercise :P

you-win.gif

Your are the first one to get to the bottom(i havent even got there i get too bored :P

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

JohnTheCop nice hide tag chain. I entertained myself for 5 minutes and now im going to get an hour of exercise :P

you-win.gif

Your are the first one to get to the bottom(i havent even got there i get too bored :P

Honestly if you got this far you have way to much time on your hands and maybe you should go outside and get your 60min of exercise for today

Tbh I don't understand why any people with that in their siggy are still around here? They've made their own forums that they can do with whatever they please, anyone left is just either trolling or mod-goading with every post.

Or they see both sides of the argument, want to use both for their different advantages, and have responsibilities with TIF already.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

you-win.gif

Honestly if you got this far you have way to much time on your hands and maybe you should go outside and get your 60min of exercise for today

it took me less then a minute

It's funny how banning him has created so much spam.

lol +1

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Tbh I don't understand why any people with that in their siggy are still around here? They've made their own forums that they can do with whatever they please, anyone left is just either trolling or mod-goading with every post.

I am on both forums because i like helping people with there H&A problems and because i sometimes need help too

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

I am on both forums because i like helping people with there H&A problems and because i sometimes need help too

Okay, perhaps I am over simplifying it by saying that "everyone" is trolling and mod-goading, but there is no denying that certain individuals have made their thoughts abundantly clear on both forums in a sometimes provocative and altogether unnecessary way.

Rejected.jpg

Okay the all together conclusion by everyone is that.....

Both sides made mistakes it happenes were all human life goes on. end story

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

From what I've seen, even though I have no idea what he was banned for, he's got much more influence on everybody now that he's banned. There's a huge argument over it and unless he's done something incredibly bad or severe, it would be much easier just to unban him. One ban that leads to flaming will only bring more bans. Although then again I still don't know what he was banned for... Does anybody?

This is a mostly ignorant opinion, but from what I have seen. It looks like he was banned for flaming and TIF admins/mods are to prideful to unban him for their strict moderating

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

what's the other forum?

http://grimy.freeforums.org/

Unbanning him won't change anything. In hindsight, it would have been better to not ban him and prevent all the flame wars from happening, but it's too late now.

Well you have to admit, it's a very stylish image.