what are some good items to flip?

swagcake

i've never flipped b4, but i hear its good money?

what are some items that are good to flip and how much money is a good amount to invest with?

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

what are some items that are good to flip and how much money is a good amount to invest with?

Well i can tell you that a good amount to start with is around 10m but as far as items to flip im afraid to tell you but nobody is going to release the items that they flip with on a public forum as more people would start flipping with that item and completely ruin it for the few who use it.

Spikestr1ke.png

rune-tips.net has some decent beginning flipper's guides. You'll learn the fastest from just getting out there and trying it though, studying graphs/anticipating increase in quantity demanded, etc.

hzvjpwS.gif

Well i can tell you that a good amount to start with is around 10m but as far as items to flip im afraid to tell you but nobody is going to release the items that they flip with on a public forum as more people would start flipping with that item and completely ruin it for the few who use it.

Cannonballs, sara brews.

lol, thanks

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

If you lose money flipping small items with the 4 hour limit gone, you are doing something spectacularly wrong. It isn't possible to lose money on that anymore without actually sitting there and putting in a buy price higher than your sell price.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If you lose money flipping small items with the 4 hour limit gone, you are doing something spectacularly wrong. It isn't possible to lose money on that anymore without actually sitting there and putting in a buy price higher than your sell price.

actually, losing money is quite easy...

If you cant sell them for a price thats higher then what you paid for it you might lose money...

ragingnewb.png

actually, losing money is quite easy...

If you cant sell them for a price thats higher then what you paid for it you might lose money...

You can always leave the offer in for a while, and they're bound to sell when someone like me who is impatient comes along wanting brews that won't buy at market price or 5% over, so I throw in a wacky number, like 20-35% over or something like that just because I want them now damnit!

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.