Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Mw3's theater mode is so buggy =( Had to restart my ps3 twice now because theater just froze on me. I'm trying to record a clip and when I'm done, the clip is like it's filmed from my feet's perspective.

Went 15-2 in a game of sabotage yesterday, my best game K/D wise.

You do know they patched that glitch?

Not on Xbox, I got killed from players in it today.

It is now.

Holy, last weapon level takes forrrrrever! I want my gold gun! When I get challenges done for my weapon does it go towards the exp to next level?

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Not 0 tags, but not many though. Thing is, he's not forced to. If someone else picks it, it's points for both guys, not just the person that got the kill.

Anyway, buttons in the clantags got old so fast, I wonder if they're going to fix that glitch. Anyway it's not really a glitch either from my point of view since it's just playing with characters, but still they should prevent entering special characters in the clantags like Treyarch did.

It's funny because your judgements are so inaccurate.

Stick around a bit and see for yourself. But believe what you want.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Is it suppose to be like 90,000 exp for the last weapon level?

Its stupid. Should be 250 Headshots so its actually worthwhile, Isnt really that hard to get to lvl 31 just takes a while.

Yeah, it really shocked me as the previous level wasn't near that much. Oh well, 18,000 more to go.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Their "fix" made the game as laggy as black ops. Why did they have to fix something that was not broken and was working flawlessly. This game has now become frustrating and I think I'm going to sell it.

It might make them a little easier to see but not easier to hit.

My clan tag is 32°F. Simple, original (Never seen anybody else using it), and people know what it means unless they're not American or just an idiot.

I just have no Clan tag. And if im playing with friends we normally choose a topic and each have a name, We all had different fish last night must of confused the other team :shades:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Why does anyone need those clan tags anyways? If you're in an actual clan, chances are you know your teammates by name right?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Why does anyone need those clan tags anyways? If you're in an actual clan, chances are you know your teammates by name right?

To show the other team how awesome you are!

dcfclogo4.jpg

A lot of people knows about it, but I don't seem to get so many people using either. I'm not using it, for some reason most of the guns people are good with I'm not.

Well, seems like today's patch fixed the hit detection that they broke with yesterday's patch.

A lot of people knows about it, but I don't seem to get so many people using either. I'm not using it, for some reason most of the guns people are good with I'm not.

Well, seems like today's patch fixed the hit detection that they broke with yesterday's patch.

I think its by the time people unlock the MP7 at level 74 they are already hooked onto the P90 or PP901 and cba to use a new SMG for 6 levels.

I used a Prestige token on it so I start with it and it is totally better than starting with a PP901.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.