Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

That's a MOAB, Mother of All Bombs.

I believe the actual meaning is something along the lines of Massive Ordnance Air Burst, but yeah.

Yes but they call is a mother of all bombs aswell.

It's still just a slang term for a real acronym.

Not that I expect any CoD players to know it either way.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That's retarded.

15i5j0y.jpg

15flizt.jpg

Oh.

Now I get it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Opoi8.png

Jjne2.png

Oh.

Now I get it.

Hehehe.

Okay, that was a good one.

I feel like we're derailing here a bit, sorry, let's get back on topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK43N80jSpg

RIP Dawngate ;-;

been running uav, care package and pred with hardline. i love it <3, and the care packages seem to give better stuff than in mw2 and blops. might swap the uav for somthing higher once i get some more unlocks

this is a patch list.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/106065898#106065898

[bleep]ing retarded. nerfing shootys (cos they really need that), reducing type 95s hipspread (srsly does that do anything....), nerfing akimbo fmg9s (we will just move on to a dif akimbo gun..)

what did putting a red dot / shotgun on the acr do? make it fire faster/ slower or somthing?

Ranqecaravan.png

been running uav, care package and pred with hardline. i love it <3, and the care packages seem to give better stuff than in mw2 and blops. might swap the uav for somthing higher once i get some more unlocks

this is a patch list.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/106065898#106065898

[bleep]ing retarded. nerfing shootys (cos they really need that), reducing type 95s hipspread (srsly does that do anything....), nerfing akimbo fmg9s (we will just move on to a dif akimbo gun..)

what did putting a red dot / shotgun on the acr do? make it fire faster/ slower or somthing?

This explain why earlier i was playing and im like wut? I thought FMG's were nerfed when im getting kills just as easy and being killed by just as easy. Hadnt been applied yet. Duh.

Lol at incresing hip fire radius on a type 95. Nice try but take away rapid fire attachment.

Also Akimbo .44 Magnums are 2 hit anyway. Been using them and I can outgun FMG9s at closer range.

Just take away all akimbo attachments.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Yeah it's a lot of fun, but the game has been increasingly laggy lately. if it continues like that I'm going to end up with more assists than kills. I'm currently second prestige with 4000+ kills and 2500+ assists.

I play mostly Search & Destroy and Team Defender.

Yeah it's a lot of fun, but the game has been increasingly laggy lately. if it continues like that I'm going to end up with more assists than kills. I'm currently second prestige with 4000+ kills and 2500+ assists.

I play mostly Search & Destroy and Team Defender.

Woah, Im at 11000 kills and 2000 assists, Ground war and FFA all I play until last night when i started team defneder. No campers :mrgreen:

Last night I spent around 2 hours with 3,4,5 Ks and hardline just to try and get a kill with a care package, and after around 45 packages I finally did it! Then go to bed. Put COD on this morning and It hasnt saved again!!!!!!!! I was lvl 67 now im lvl 65. Thats the 4th time thats [bleep]ing happened. Does anyone know why?

The_Diamond.png

yessssss i got the infected title (get knifed by somone who has the title on)

going for 100% emblems and titles so thats one of the harder ones down now. only like 2 more now iirc

Yeah, I have it on to get it to others, I don't have the other 2 though.

yessssss i got the infected title (get knifed by somone who has the title on)

going for 100% emblems and titles so thats one of the harder ones down now. only like 2 more now iirc

Yeah, I have it on to get it to others, I don't have the other 2 though.

Gets easier to get over time, Wouldnt worry bout that one. Only game winning killcam with care package is almost impossible.

The_Diamond.png

play ffa and trap somone in a corner with a riot shield. or find a afk guy, then drop the package and hope it hits them

Easier said than done. Ive killed people with a care package 4 times now, took around 180 Care pacakges and I was trying the whole time on team defender throwing it as close to the flag as possible. One was the last but one kill aswell.

The_Diamond.png