Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Anyone else finding this hard to get into like you did with CoD4/MW2? Stupid Black Ops being such a garbage game and ruining CoD for me. :wall:

Black Ops was virtually unplayable for me on PC so I went back to MW2/CoD4 a month after the release, so I didn't have any problem fitting right back in.

Got my first MOAB last night.

I've learnt that the best way to get a MOAB is to not actually go for it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

You reload way too often.

Don't like running around with a half empty clip.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Reloading every time you kill someone even though you've still got 3/4 of your clip seems a bit excessive.

Don't feel comfortable without a full clip. :P Besides, it's a very old habit and I have SoH most of the time in that match so it doesn't slow me down, really.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

I generally reload whenever I can too. If I walk round a corner and there's a guy there, it's a lot easier to spray them down with a full magazine than ADS and precision kill them.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Reloading every time you kill someone even though you've still got 3/4 of your clip seems a bit excessive.

Don't feel comfortable without a full clip. :P Besides, it's a very old habit and I have SoH most of the time in that match so it doesn't slow me down, really.

I do the same :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I used to reload all the time too, but in a game like CoD where you can kill with a few bullets it's not that wise to reload right after you kill someone. Another enemy could be right around the corner.

I usually just check for that first, then go prone behind some cover. Safe as you can get. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

lol. started winning so many fights cos i jump around corners. people cant aim :|

That's why dropshotting works really well too, and I've been doing these jumps and drops since MW2.

I used to reload all the time too, but in a game like CoD where you can kill with a few bullets it's not that wise to reload right after you kill someone. Another enemy could be right around the corner.

Ah, forgot to mention, I'm used to being able to reload cancel if I'd run into an enemy while reloading, but for some reason they decided to remove that. But the habit of reloading after every kill still sticks with me.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Ah, forgot to mention, I'm used to being able to reload cancel if I'd run into an enemy while reloading, but for some reason they decided to remove that. But the habit of reloading after every kill still sticks with me.

Hopefully that'll be fixed soon.

'Fix' an exploit?

Oh, swag, riiiiight.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

'Fix' an exploit?

Oh, swag, riiiiight.

I don't know what your problem with me is, but it's not an exploit if it took them this many games to consider it one.

There's still the sprint cancel, but I don't know why they would remove the reload cancel :\ I've always used the sprint cancel though.

Also, somehow I have more assists than the friends I played with all night, and the thing is, I'm second prestige, they are 6th and 7th prestige LOL. I have over 3100 assists.

I just like trolling the people here.

I'm not that good at it, and I don't really have anything against anyone, so I'll probably stop now.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I enjoy the occasional game of Drop Zone when there is a lagless game, but I find it kind of silly to hold the position. I usually make 1 pass to get the care package, then go around killing people until the next drop zone appears - giving the care package to my allies.

I enjoy the occasional game of Drop Zone when there is a lagless game, but I find it kind of silly to hold the position. I usually make 1 pass to get the care package, then go around killing people until the next drop zone appears - giving the care package to my allies.

Yeah, trying to hold the zone is suicide. Best option would be to try and kill enemies going for it rather than holding it.

Although I remember a time where I received an AC-130 and the other team got it. :(

j0xPu5R.png

I stay in the zone because you get 20 points for each second your inside of it. Usually I just stay at the very edge of it and defend one passage way. That keeps most of the grenades off of me and I can easily get the good care packages like airstrikes or predators.

Also I somehow got All Pro with the T95 so that's pretty cool.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg