Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

One way or the other I'm not getting another treyarch CoD, unless they fix their hit detection. It was decent in WaW but very broken in Black Ops.

I still rate B.ops. Other than hit detection and Ghost/Last stand, was a decent cod .

Even thou persoanally i think the hit detection is way way way worse on MW3 for me. I never even noticed on Bops gettin head shot with a random spray when it obviously wasnt. Every other death on MW3 is a way off hit detection headshot that shouldnt be.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

The best hit detection I've seen so far in the cod franchise was in MW2. MW3's hit detection is good enough that even though, I agree that sometimes you get a headshot when you shouldn't, at least we don't shoot through people like we did in B. O.

The best hit detection I've seen so far in the cod franchise was in MW2. MW3's hit detection is good enough that even though, I agree that sometimes you get a headshot when you shouldn't, at least we don't shoot through people like we did in B. O.

But you get killed round walls in MW3 now.

The_Diamond.png

IW games hit detection is always on point, you're right that MW2 had it best though.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Much less than in Black Ops.

Much less than in Black Ops.

I remember walking round a corner, walking on for about 3 meters and dying from an AUG. :mellow:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I find that, even though I actually like this game, I have a very difficult time playing because by this point in the series, quitting on death has become a reflex. I just die, and then I'm in the lobby before I even know what happened.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This game somehow has a way of making me feel completely cheated after every death. No matter what. I can't remember a time I considered a death "legit".

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

This game somehow has a way of making me feel completely cheated after every death. No matter what. I can't remember a time I considered a death "legit".

It's nowhere near as bad as MW2 to be honest. In that game there are so many cheap tactics. :angry:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Does anybody have an issue with proning on several maps? On Underground, there's a general area where you can't go prone at all - it's near the northwest, straight up the stairs from Spetsnaz spawn. On Bootleg, there's an entire house where you can't go prone in (I believe it's near the market-ish place). I thought it was just me until someone I played with today had similar problems. It's not even like there's not enough space, it's an entire flat piece of land.

Does anybody have an issue with proning on several maps? On Underground, there's a general area where you can't go prone at all - it's near the northwest, straight up the stairs from Spetsnaz spawn. On Bootleg, there's an entire house where you can't go prone in (I believe it's near the market-ish place). I thought it was just me until someone I played with today had similar problems. It's not even like there's not enough space, it's an entire flat piece of land.

Should be in more places to stop thoose drop-shotting [bleep]s.

The_Diamond.png

It's kind of irritating to try and duck behind cover (the spots have tons of low cover that crouching will do nothing for) and realise that it doesn't do anything.

Everything is better than that retarded dolphin jumping shit. I remember in Black Ops I saw a claymore on the ground and I tried to lay on the ground behind it to knife it. What happened I did the stupid dolphin jump and ended up getting killed by the claymore.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Everything is better than that retarded dolphin jumping shit. I remember in Black Ops I saw a claymore on the ground and I tried to lay on the ground behind it to knife it. What happened I did the stupid dolphin jump and ended up getting killed by the claymore.

It had a slight use in zombies, but that's it. PhD flopper dive. :twisted:

-Random Youtuber

You just need to be able to aim better. The reason we drop-shot as I love to do it myself, is that it makes it easier to not get hit by people that can't aim. I don't drop-shot that often, but it sure helps keeping a killstreak. Also it's pretty rare that drop-shotters are able to kill me as I am getting used to having half the people do that to me.

You just need to be able to aim better. The reason we drop-shot as I love to do it myself, is that it makes it easier to not get hit by people that can't aim. I don't drop-shot that often, but it sure helps keeping a killstreak. Also it's pretty rare that drop-shotters are able to kill me as I am getting used to having half the people do that to me.

20.3% accuracy and as soon as someone drop shots me i take note of thier name and just shoot thief feet next time = free head shot.

The_Diamond.png

This game really sucks tonight... Only played 3 matches but every lobby lagged and people were camping their asses off, unlike the usual in Team Defender.. Looks like my friends had the same experience since most of them had already stopped playing, and some of them were just in parties talking, and when I asked it seems they were tired of playing with lag. Is something going on with the internet tonight or something?

Ordered it off Ebay, getting it within a few days. :D And tips for starting?

-Random Youtuber

Very few campers in Team Defender, and Kill Confirmed (not sure about the last one, since I don't play it a lot, but I haven't had a game of KC with campers yet.

Haha, yeah. :P

I mean like starting guns etc., which gametypes to do and what not to do on the maps. :shades:

-Random Youtuber

Haha, yeah. :P

I mean like starting guns etc., which gametypes to do and what not to do on the maps. :shades:

All personal preference really to how you like to play.

Campers just play any map, Snipers like larger line of sight maps, Shotguns like tight maps, Rushers like small maps.

The_Diamond.png

trying to quick scope, after 2 random lucky wallbangs, and some collaterals i still suck. oh well

Go into private match, Stick a C4 on the wall and practice. I can do that but in game with movement and all that shiz I still suck :D

The_Diamond.png

trying to quick scope, after 2 random lucky wallbangs, and some collaterals i still suck. oh well

Go into private match, Stick a C4 on the wall and practice. I can do that but in game with movement and all that shiz I still suck :D

I never thought of trying it this way actually. This should be pretty useful for improving my overall accuracy for sniper rifles.