Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

does blast shield protect against nades in hardcore? i cant play right now so i dont know how good it will be, gonna make a hc class

mp7 silenced

mp9 ext mags

sleight of hand

blast shield (quickdraw is bs dosnt work well)

steady aim

jumping around dem corners hipfireing, all day erryday

Ranqecaravan.png

best hc class from my experience;

ACR Red dot+ silencer

RPGs

Semtex Flash/Stun

Sleight of Hand

Assassin

Dead Silence

Predator/Chopper/Pavelow

Ive gotten 12+ kills before with Pavelow in hc, its a monster. Rule of thumb, don't use killstreaks that have large splash damage since its all hc ricochet

i.e. Reaper/Ac-130/StealthBomber/Airstrikes

More times than not, it WILL be the cause of your death in a streak

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Game pretty much as been unplayable since the last lag compensation update. Now I'm bored as hell because I don't know what game to play.

Play Black Ops. Everyone who still plays is awful, I was running a steady 2 kdr messing around.

How does the weapon carryover thing work? I'm about to prestige, and I'm not sure if I should go for that or another class slot.

Game pretty much as been unplayable since the last lag compensation update. Now I'm bored as hell because I don't know what game to play.

Play Black Ops. Everyone who still plays is awful, I was running a steady 2 kdr messing around.

How does the weapon carryover thing work? I'm about to prestige, and I'm not sure if I should go for that or another class slot.

Not a bad idea about Black Ops, but unless I'm host, I shoot through people.

The carryover lets you keep the gun, but the gun is back to level 1 after you prestige.

Not a bad idea about Black Ops, but unless I'm host, I shoot through people.

The carryover lets you keep the gun, but the gun is back to level 1 after you prestige.

Yeah the gun is reset back to level one, but as soon as you can custumize a class it is available for you to use. I'm 3rd prestige with 3 extra tokens brought in from cod 4 black ops and mw2 and as soon as i prestige and hit lvl 4 its almost as if i never prestiged since you keep everything.

And you can also start leveling anything you unlocked as well so even if the challene wouldn't unlock for the item usually at, lets say 80 for mp7 or rpg you will start earning xp towards those challenges as soon as you can.

Also i feel silencers are necessary in hc because when i dont use them enemy uav almost is a killer, or even if someone is intent on killing me, you can just pause quick and see where the fire is coming from so silencers>anything honestly

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

does blast shield protect against nades in hardcore? i cant play right now so i dont know how good it will be, gonna make a hc class

mp7 silenced

mp9 ext mags

sleight of hand

steady aim

meh forgot you dont regen health in hc. so blast shields not that good ;_;

Ranqecaravan.png

mp7 silenced

mp9 ext mags

sleight of hand

steady aim

meh forgot you dont regen health in hc. so blast shields not that good ;_;

Did they change hardcore from having low health to not regenerating health? (I haven't played this game so...)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It may just be the games I've been in, but people SUCK at S&D on this game. First game 16-4 and second one 10-2. It's staggering how bad some of them are. :blink:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

some guy got a triple moab. is this the first?

he also got 101 moabs over 130/140 odd games lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th-iwdg1_sM

Why the hell is his mp7 insta killing? Or it appears it is.

I see that with any gun on a lot of MW3 videos, no idea why they can insta kill when it takes me 8 hitmarkers to kill people.

some guy got a triple moab. is this the first?

he also got 101 moabs over 130/140 odd games lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th-iwdg1_sM

Why the hell is his mp7 insta killing? Or it appears it is.

good conection? better aim? idc

Good connection's probably not the reason, seeing as being the host gives you lag compensation which everyone knows means that it's impossible to get a good game.

Soap and Makarov somehow got teleported to the 17th century.

[hide]

photobucket-5088-1328327682281.jpg

photobucket-5108-1328327683265.jpg

[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

if your playing infected you mght want to try and skip dome as its possible to get out of bounds in it. i dont know how its done (i thought they patched it lol)

but if you only have knife and no throwing knife, gl killing them

also, whatever [bleep]er decided to not give you throwing knifes somtimes if a [bleep]ing tard. take away the throwing knife and the infected have no way to kill the enemys who are camping.

Ranqecaravan.png

Played some Cod4 tonight, had a lot of fun, and there wasn't many hacked lobbies, but there was actually one of the hacked lobbies where I had more fun than the normal game, some kind of hack that affected everyone in the lobby. Only the people with the hacks could superjump and such, but still.