Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Sorry for double post, no one posted since yesterday night.

Anyone else got rollbacked? I was 77 yesterday when I got off the game, and then this afternoon I get on, and I'm back to 70. 3/4 of my friends got hit by this as well, but oddly not all of my friends.

I wasn't rolled back.

News for me though is that today I had a 19 gunstreak on Outpost. I ended with something like 25 and 4 though. No moab this time. TDM again.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

What they should do is make a sniper-only game mode. Only guns allowed are the L118A and the MSR. I would spend most of my time playing that. Anyone else agree?

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

What they should do is make a sniper-only game mode. Only guns allowed are the L118A and the MSR. I would spend most of my time playing that. Anyone else agree?

Not me. I'd be busy playing everything else while all of the S00PER SNIPEZ kids are occupied.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Not me. I'd be busy playing everything else while all of the S00PER SNIPEZ kids are occupied.

You seem mad?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

they said there would be sniper only playlists, but then they never gave us them.

Just like they said that people using the free cod elite would get some stuff or even events, but they never gave us that.

they said there would be sniper only playlists, but then they never gave us them.

Just like they said that people using the free cod elite would get some stuff or even events, but they never gave us that.

And no deathstreaks..

And no deathstreaks..

As well as no last stand/final stand. I guess that's why they're losing so many players.

And no deathstreaks..

As well as no last stand/final stand. I guess that's why they're losing so many players.

Could be worse though, it could be Treyarch. ;)

^ I agree with that. Thing is, Treyarch is very good with customer service, but makes the bad games (although zombies are fun), but Infinity Ward is bad with customer support, but makes the best games..

MW3 has a lot of problems that Black Ops didn't have though. For example, a spawn in Black Ops was rarely not safe, whereas in MW3 spawn camping/spawning two feet away from some guy is really a problem. No death streaks in Black Ops, which are really just IW's way of giving the people that suck at the game a way of getting kills. Black Ops was extremely balanced: no quickscoping, no unbelievably overpowered guns (looking at you, type 95), and people had just the right amount of health. Overall, it's a better game in my opinion. Not that I don't like MW3, but Black Ops was just designed better and thought through a bit more.

1. Get cleaned

Yeah but they are apparently fixing the spawns. And Type 95 is only overpowered if you get instakills with it, the few times I used it, it took me arould 3 bursts to get the kills. And black ops isn't that balanced, there are overpowered guns in that game too (such as the Famas). Also you shoot through people in Black Ops.

Overall, BO makes me rage because I can't get a good game because I keep shooting through people, but then again I don't rage on MW3 unless I'm the host and that lag compensation makes the game unplayable, on my 15Mb/s down and 12Mb/s up connection. Usually I back out right away when I get host. Cod4, Cod5, MW2, MW3 are games that I have a lot of fun in, but I never really had fun in black ops.

Black ops was awesome.

Simple Killstreaks.

Non of the Bullshit you get on MW3 and who gives a [bleep] about hit detection? It works both ways. Sometime youll survive when you shouldnt have and sometimes yuo wont kill someone when you should have.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Hit detection is the one thing that makes me rage in CoD, and so far Black Ops was the worst, and it's the only CoD I haven't played after getting MW3. I play CoD4 almost everyday, I played WaW not too long ago, and same with MW2. I'm having a lot of fun on MW3 and that's why I play it a lot.

Ugh, I'm so annoyed. I was doing 30-1 Underground domination, and I probably would have got my 3rd MOAB if it hadn't disconnected my from the host. -_-

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Of course Black Ops wasn't perfect. I never said that. What I meant was that it's more balanced than other games like MW3. Oftentimes I'm playing MW3 and trying to get a good killstreak going but I keep dying. Just when I'm this close to quitting but decide to give it another chance, I get predator missiled. Multiple times. You could argue that Black Ops had RC-XD's, but those were possible to shoot and weren't as common as predator missiles seem to be. The most times an RC ever killed me in one match was probably 2, whereas I've been killed by no less than 7 predators in the same game.

And about the hit detection, miracleman says it well with how it works both ways. But in all honesty I didn't have much of a problem with it. Knifing seemed to be really screwed up, but it'll happen. Knifing is just as bad in MW3. Sometimes this stuff might as well be luck.

1. Get cleaned

who gives a [bleep] about hit detection? It works both ways. Sometime youll survive when you shouldnt have and sometimes yuo wont kill someone when you should have.

Holy shit, this must be one of the most retarded things I've read in quite a while.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Of course Black Ops wasn't perfect. I never said that. What I meant was that it's more balanced than other games like MW3. Oftentimes I'm playing MW3 and trying to get a good killstreak going but I keep dying. Just when I'm this close to quitting but decide to give it another chance, I get predator missiled. Multiple times. You could argue that Black Ops had RC-XD's, but those were possible to shoot and weren't as common as predator missiles seem to be. The most times an RC ever killed me in one match was probably 2, whereas I've been killed by no less than 7 predators in the same game.

And about the hit detection, miracleman says it well with how it works both ways. But in all honesty I didn't have much of a problem with it. Knifing seemed to be really screwed up, but it'll happen. Knifing is just as bad in MW3. Sometimes this stuff might as well be luck.

Then I must've always been on the wrong side of hit detection as I needed a full 20 bullets (and sometimes 15 hitmarkers) to get kills on Black Ops. I'm never playing that game again as well.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been having some issues with my Xbox on multiple games, and this video best describes it. You guys have any idea what causes it? Maybe a too old Xbox?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKiUnpOLa2I

Another game where I had a 19 (I think) killstreak and then the whole other team quit just before I was about to get a MOAB. Something always seems to stop me =(

1. Get cleaned