Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

MW3 seems to be the only CoD game where you can actually see a person spawn in your line of sight.

Underground on the staircase near A flag. Sit behind the cleaning equipment at one end and they constantly spawn in front of you. I admit, I'll do it when I'm 1-2 kills off a reward.

Which map?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

MW3 seems to be the only CoD game where you can actually see a person spawn in your line of sight.

Underground on the staircase near A flag. Sit behind the cleaning equipment at one end and they constantly spawn in front of you. I admit, I'll do it when I'm 1-2 kills off a reward.

Which map?

I think he means Underground.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Which map?

Ah I read it as literally underground, lol.

Tactical grenades should just be removed too. So many little kids spamming stuns and shit, bullshit.

They already aren't filling them if you use scavenger, they can only throw 2 per life. I think using them is a sign of skill, and most of the time I see that it's not the kids using them, but people just checking if other people are there, or at least that's how I use flashes.

Which map?

Ah I read it as literally underground, lol.

Yeah, I meant the map Underground, sorry. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Tactical grenades should just be removed too. So many little kids spamming stuns and shit, bullshit.

They already aren't filling them if you use scavenger, they can only throw 2 per life. I think using them is a sign of skill, and most of the time I see that it's not the kids using them, but people just checking if other people are there, or at least that's how I use flashes.

I don't know about you but I play Ground War because I like the hecticness and more the fast paced gameplay of having the extra 3 per team, and it's really annoying when about 6 kids on the other team and blindly throwing stuns/flashes in the general direction of the other team. I only ever use mine to throw back at the ginnygoats who throw them at me.

I play Ground War if I'm using a shotgun. Apart from that I generally prefer 6-man domination.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Nowadays I usually play Demolition seeing as people go towards the bombs, it's extremely rare that I get campers in these modes. When bored of that, I like Ground War.

To add to my list of things that shouldn't be in the game: support killstreaks.

I was just playing a match where I started off 19 and 0. And then a stealth bomber killed me. :wall:

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

To add to my list of things that shouldn't be in the game: support killstreaks.

I was just playing a match where I started off 19 and 0. And then a stealth bomber killed me. :wall:

Heh, I did already say that but yeah for real if you're too bad to get killstreaks you shouldn't be given a different set in it's place.

Can't find a game since the last update. Guess it's the end of MW3 for me. Will have to find another fun FPS though, and not BF3 as that game is too slow and I find it boring. Even with my full 12Mb/s upload I can't find a game, tried after removing the upload limit I put on the xbox for mw3.

Can't find a game since the last update. Guess it's the end of MW3 for me. Will have to find another fun FPS though, and not BF3 as that game is too slow and I find it boring. Even with my full 12Mb/s upload I can't find a game, tried after removing the upload limit I put on the xbox for mw3.

What was the last update?

1. Get cleaned

Update to add the map pack stuff, and a new matchmaking system to make it so people only play with people in their region. Because of that, either I get extremely laggy games, or no games at all. And with the Host lag compensation system they added in this game, even when I'm host the game is completely unplayable.

They rolled back the Matchmaking update. I did send them a video with a picture of my internet speed (15Mb/s down, 16Mb/s up with a 7ms ping). Video was 6 minutes long that all it was doing is that it was searching for a game but wasn't finding any. Good that I was able to play tonight, I don't like to depend on other people to be able to find lobbies.

when asked if gun game will be in the comunity playlist robert trolling said its a very real possibility

i might come back to mw3 if we get gun game <3

Isn't the final weapon in gun game a Javelin? Seems like an awfully difficult last gun.

I've been messing around with the M60E4 for a fair bit now. It's pretty awesome down narrow corridors (e.g. Hardhat, Seatown) with Rapid Fire and a grip. Not sure if Kick reduces more recoil than a grip though.

All LMGs were recently buffed so that the minimum damage was increased and therefore would kill in 3 hits maximum, even 2 at close range. I have yet to try any LMGs, but I've watched some gameplays and they're even a little bit overpowered now. Try them out.

Finally we non-elite subscribers get the new maps, that took long enough... Liberation is [bleep]ing huge.

1. Get cleaned

when asked if gun game will be in the comunity playlist robert trolling said its a very real possibility

Isn't the final weapon in gun game a Javelin? Seems like an awfully difficult last gun.

I've been messing around with the M60E4 for a fair bit now. It's pretty awesome down narrow corridors (e.g. Hardhat, Seatown) with Rapid Fire and a grip. Not sure if Kick reduces more recoil than a grip though.

for private matches you can set all the guns in gun game. im sure not even iw is retarded enough to make a javelin the last gun in a public playlist

also im sure the grip on the m60e4 is better than kick

Ranqecaravan.png

for private matches you can set all the guns in gun game. im sure not even iw is retarded enough to make a javelin the last gun in a public playlist

also im sure the grip on the m60e4 is better than kick

Grip is way better than kick.

Well, had a bad time tonight. After having been invited by a friend to a party and playing with them, had a small fight with my friend's friend, and he decided to "hostboot" me. Good thing that I have a fiber internet connection and he was only able to ddos me for 10 seconds at a time, but he wouldn't stop doing it. I have changed my IP, filed a complaint agains't him on xbox live, as well as giving him a bad review, and also contacted Xbox Live support with my Internet browser to make sure he would get consequences. I also contacted my ISP, and am wondering if I should really go through sending an email to my ISP to get his IP traced and either he gets a letter from his ISP or the police shows up at his door since ddos is highly illegal here. Guess I might give him a chance, just once, but this kind of kid just annoys the hell out of me.

Well, had a bad time tonight. After having been invited by a friend to a party and playing with them, had a small fight with my friend's friend, and he decided to "hostboot" me. Good thing that I have a fiber internet connection and he was only able to ddos me for 10 seconds at a time, but he wouldn't stop doing it. I have changed my IP, filed a complaint agains't him on xbox live, as well as giving him a bad review, and also contacted Xbox Live support with my Internet browser to make sure he would get consequences. I also contacted my ISP, and am wondering if I should really go through sending an email to my ISP to get his IP traced and either he gets a letter from his ISP or the police shows up at his door since ddos is highly illegal here. Guess I might give him a chance, just once, but this kind of kid just annoys the hell out of me.

Host booting? How does that work (unless it's illegal/against the rules to tell)?

Host booting? How does that work (unless it's illegal/against the rules to tell)?

It is illegal. They sniff the IP of the host (or everyone's ip if they are the host) and then attack their connection with a dos/ddos attack. Both of them are illegal.