Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

It was pretty obvious they were going to go with a "Historical War -> Modern War -> Future War" path eventually... And it looks like Dominic Santiago from GoW makes an appearance too! >.>

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm guessing this is how the story will go. It opens to Woods telling someone (probably Mason or someone from BO1) about "how it all went to shit" and crap. Then it goes to some unspecified country, where a new uprising has begun, and the leader of said uprising REALLY HATES THE U.S. (go figure). Somehow, he/she manages to get the "keys" to all of the robots and crap. Then it cuts to that hovercraft landing on the landing pad, with you piloting it (not for real though, scripted event) on a carrier somewhere near L.A.. You get out, talk with some guys, then suddenly that UAV drone thing does a bombing run on that boat. You fall in the water bleeding, look out, and see a mass of robots/boats heading for L.A., leading up to the newest attempt at an invasion of the U.S. (for whatever reason...). Then you do a bunch of things in L.A./somewhere in California or Western U.S. as Woods/some new no-face hero/AC-130 gunner/UAV pilot, then find out the only way to stop the robots and the uprising leader, is to head out to the desert, where the control tower/Robot defence grid/EMP launcher is. And since you have no real vehicles, you have to take HORSES (*facepalm* because robots with fire control systems couldn't POSSIBLY kill those in a few shots, right?). You get there, the leader is there, a quick time event happens with you two fighting, you start losing, and then BAM Woods is there to save your ass, and you stop the robots. Yay America!

Unless it gets glowing reviews, I wasn't planning on buying another Treyarch CoD anyway.

Reviews from media aren't an effective way of measuring game excellence (or lack thereof), they don't talk about the media, the balance or other obvious game issues. BO got tons of praise, look how much hate it gets from users. I'm still probably not going to buy it; I'd rather play Halo or something if I wanted to play a futuristic game.

I mostly play 3ARC games for zombies. Main reason. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Just saw the trailer.

[bleep] me.

Really?

And I thought Anders Breivik saying that he used COD to practice for the horrors he committed was the nail in the COD coffin.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Unless it gets glowing reviews, I wasn't planning on buying another Treyarch CoD anyway.

Reviews from media aren't an effective way of measuring game excellence (or lack thereof), they don't talk about the media, the balance or other obvious game issues. BO got tons of praise, look how much hate it gets from users. I'm still probably not going to buy it; I'd rather play Halo or something if I wanted to play a futuristic game.

I meant from players in general, not IGN or w/e. But yeah for futuristic i'll stick with Crysis.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

So far I'm not buying it unless I know they fixed the hit detection. So far I've been buying the cods simply because of the time we spend on it compared to the amount it costs, efficiency when it comes to $/hours, and all the fun we can have in it. Only thing with MW3 now it's just more fun messing with people than playing the actual game.

I do believe this topic is titled "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3".

So anyways, I've been used to having my ratio be around 1.1-1.2ish for a while now but interestingly, I started stepping out of my usual ACR/MP7 classes and using guns like the PM-9 and M60. I've never used these guns before so it was like starting with a clean slate. According to CODelite, my ratios with those guns are 1.59 and 1.71 respectively. I also have a few hundred kills so it's a decent sample size. So it looks like I'm finally improving (either that or those guns are OP lol). I do watch a lot of youtube commentators (iTemp, Vokal Chu, Fearcrads, OpTic, etc) and consciously work on improving. Now I can only imagine what my ratio would be if I had good internet... Just a small update for nobody who cares.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I pick up a few useful tips from those videos, but I do watch them mostly for entertainment purposes. Maybe they've had an effect, maybe they haven't.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

huuur durr, cods the same shit every game

now

OMFG WHAT? SET IN THE FUTURE? OMFG Y U CHANGING EVRYTHING, [bleep] U NOT BUYING UR SHIT GAEM

Different setting, same gameplay and lame, predictable story.

I only watch commentators for fun ideas for guns. I just recently found how fun the MP5 is to use if you hip fire it instead of ADS (which goes all over the place unless you have silencer/optics).

What the next cod must have if I am to buy it:

- no second chance

- domination final score table must show number of flag captures

- assassin/ ghost removed or there are other equally overpowered perks available in the same slot

- preferably no deathstreaks or support killstreaks

- no second chance

- assassin/ ghost removed or there are other equally overpowered perks available in the same slot

BO2 will have all of that stuff I'm pretty sure. I don't know how they're changing ghost, but I'm fairly sure they are. What I don't understand is why everyone hates that perk, it's in the game so it's fair play. It's only mildly irritating getting killed by someone using that perk. There are worse ways to die. And most of my teammates (random people) are too bad to get radar anyways, so it doesn't bother me much.

1. Get cleaned

- no second chance

Agree with all except I couldn't care less about how many flags I/anyone else capture.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

They're going to bring the number of flag captures back, it's one of the things Treyarch did right in the first BO.

In my case, the last update made the game unplayable for me and I'm having a hard time getting good games. Not having fun means that I don't play long. Now that I'm pretty far in ME3 and that I think I'm pretty close to having completed the game, I'm going to have to find something else to do... Be it a game or something else.

lol played with some people from the clan im in. im normaly the only person who rushes hard when im playing with randoms, so after playing a game with these people i ended up going somthing like 7 kills, 29 assists and 4 deaths. every time i shot at somone they would die to somone else straight away ;_;.

Ranqecaravan.png

lol played with some people from the clan im in. im normaly the only person who rushes hard when im playing with randoms, so after playing a game with these people i ended up going somthing like 7 kills, 29 assists and 4 deaths. every time i shot at somone they would die to somone else straight away ;_;.

Same with me, but I love playing with my clan because 5 out of 6 people will be rushing (in a 6v6 mode). My record of assists was in a game where I went 56 kills, 59 assists, 26 deaths. Mind you, the person with the most kills on my team in that game had 106 kills.

I've not been able to find a game ever since the PC patch. My NAT is moderate, but it's always been this way and I've found tons of games (and hosted plenty). Now it shows a possible of 6 or 7 games when searching. I've tried port forwarding and everything but it hasn't worked.

Can't say no to free maps can you. Will be cool to play with friends 2v2 or 1v1 w/ splitscreen.

Still glad I didn't get elite, with blops2 coming it would've been a huge waste of 50 considering my gaming budget this year.